UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello,
Coul you help me please, I am lost.

KH is KH, landlord of PoW but who is CV ?
BTW I had to look for PoW as for me it only meant Prisoner of War :rolleyes:

About AL : I've seen his picture and name up thread but I couldn't find the link with SL and this case.
Thanks in advance.
PoW is prince of wales pub .
AL IS Adam legood wheeled out by DL as an appropriate type of boyfriend that met her approved type for the image of suzy DL wanted portrayed in the media . He was apparently dumped by suzy on the Friday .there is not much articles on him and suzy apart from news articles in july / August 86 and prehaps AS book

I came across this article ages ago and I can't recall if I shared however I had another read of it today and noticed a part about the second photofit and the resemblance to the male of a certain couple whom were special friends of suzy . Does anyone know if this is in reference to TS . Also added a screenshot of the comment attached to the article and in regards to that ,could the police while doing a preliminary search of the car have pulled the seat back sub consciously to look under the seat for a key to 37SR and when forensics did their search they thought the seat was pulled back by the perpetrator

Screenshot_20240817_172425_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240817_172726_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240817_172710_Chrome.jpg

I came across this article ages ago and I can't recall if I shared however I had another read of it today and noticed a part about the second photofit and the resemblance to the male of a certain couple whom were special friends of suzy . Does anyone know if this is in reference to TS . Also added a screenshot of the comment attached to the article and in regards to that ,could the police while doing a preliminary search of the car have pulled the seat back sub consciously to look under the seat for a key to 37SR and when forensics did their search they thought the seat was pulled back by the perpetrator

View attachment 525251

View attachment 525249View attachment 525250
I’d say yes, it’s a case of mentioning him without actually saying so.

But if there was no viewing at Shorrolds Rd, what would have been the significance of that person being seen there?

But if there was no viewing at Shorrolds Rd, what would have been the significance of that person being seen there?
They were supposed to be going into business together, he was undoubtedly keen to close this deal, Suzy had apparently cooled on the idea.
Fairly recently posts someone suggested that Mr Kipper actually related to “Stick me up like a kipper”.
Again a rumour is that Suzy was advised not to go ahead with the deal by a wealthy man she had met.
As some will know he went bankrupt 8 days after Suzy disappeared, so on face value Suzy’s money may have saved him.
It’s a possibility (without much logic) that Suzy intended to meet them outside 37 SR.
It’s also, if you follow DV a possibility that she never made it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back