PA - Ellen Greenberg, 27, Philly teacher’s brutal stabbing, ruled suicide but possible homicide, Jan 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So much good information on the thread.

Speculation after listening to podcasts, reading.

I would like to see a complete and comprehensive timeline of all events.

Starting with when EG put gas in her car approx 1:27 pm

What is the window of opportunity for whatever happened.

A comment on X points out either almost 5 hours from gas in car to BF texting/ then 911

Or

30 minutes when BF was at the gym

Then using the rigor mortis info previously posted * can any conclusions be
made?

I remember hearing EG face was red. Or purplish. Don’t know source.

* Rigor mortis appears approximately 2 hours after death in the muscles of the face, progresses to the limbs over the next few hours, completing between 6 to 8 hours after death. [10] Rigor mortis then stays for another 12 hours (till 24 hours after death) and then disappears.

Methods of Estimation of Time Since Death - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf

@BrianEntin

"They didn't care what I was saying. They were checking the box."Ellen Greenberg's best friend says Philadelphia Police already had their mind made up about what happened when they interviewed her.And she says now there is no documentation of her interview with police.

"He knows I didn't walk up with him. I get angry when I hear that."The security guard/concierge working the day Ellen Greenberg was killed says he never accompanied her fiancé to the apartment or told him how to bust open the door.

Did Ellen wear the hoodie pulled up?

Is there evidence someone put the hoodie on after her death? Or pulled it up to cover the gash in her scalp.

It seems crucial in initially concealing a blatant murder.

Or was it enough to prop her up with her back against the wall?

Looking at the crime scene, she must have laid with her head on the floor because that head gash would have bled a lot. Since there’s not much blood on the corner you’d expect that she had stopped bleeding well before she was propped up against the cupboards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back