NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead:You know what I just realized????

Few facts leads to just as much speculation as hundreds of facts!!!!!!

Good question Periwinkl---------am not sure---I wonder if its custom for the family to enter and exit the house through the garage??????

Eileen I do not believe that was the charge but maybe you should delete that because the elephant in the room may not be discussed.

OK kids-- heading and will check back later-----hopefully there will be some news.

Be safe and have a great day!!

:banghead:You know what I just realized????

Few facts leads to just as much speculation as hundreds of facts!!!!!!

True, hot cawfee. But I do believe that such speculation may help family, friends, and maybe even LE reading these kinds of forums to connect dots that only they have.

We don't know the condition of the body. Visual identification may not be possible.

Until they identify the body and notify the next of kin, LE isn't going to release jack.

So we wait.

Hopefully, clothing would help identify him somewhat. IIRC, he was wearing a gray sweatshirt with a logo or something like that. A mention of race and size of body would help too.

I do not think its him!
LE is very aware this guy is missing and Id think he would be on their list.
They are asking for the publics help! sooo I do not think he matches RM's description, JMO

condolences to the family of the person found yesterday afternoon in Wantagh...

Hope it is not Robert...

:praying:

News 12 this morning said the victim appeared to be a male in his 20's.
as far as RM riding a bike from deer park to wantagh, one possible route would be riding sunrise highway west to Wantagh. That would be quite a ride.

I can't imagine biking from Deer Park to Wantagh. Not an easy ride at all.

I really got a sinking feeling when they said the body was found near a bike path. Ugh. Especially when News 12 posted it right after the IM interview.

Vedder--- yes-- that was eerie timing.
I guess producer's choice or coincidence.

The comment is just about how electricians and scrap metal go hand in hand, something like that.

Here I am searching for a comment from an Attorney General. :blushing: Then I realized it's the commenter's initials. :escape::doh:

:silly:

Not laughing at you...

Laughing with you...

That was my first thought too! AG...

:seeya:

News 12 this morning said the victim appeared to be a male in his 20's.
as far as RM riding a bike from deer park to wantagh, one possible route would be riding sunrise highway west to Wantagh. That would be quite a ride.

Hes had quite a few weeks to get wherever he went!

FB is saying CBS channel 2 NY @600 PM
interview with IM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads