NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't thinking of FB rather being vocally out in the community---its all so silent---was in NYC and I take the Ronk. line---no flyers except for Deer Park Sta.--why not to Penn or further East ??

I don't know...people say they put them up all over LI but they get taken down.

I don't know...people say they put them up all over LI but they get taken down.

There has been a lot of rain here on LI July and August. So flyers outside would not hold up for too long. And I hear some stores won't post them, especially because of reward, don't know why, though.

That scary huh? Only seen google pics and you know how that is.... unless trash everywhere, they make every neighborhood look at Least "okay"

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2[/

If I was a 6' tall man I don't think I would be so scared of the area, but yes, it is very desolate, many deserted buildings, overgrowth, the recycling plant is nearby and the landfill is about a block over. If anyone knows if it is possible to post pictures here, I would be happy to go out tomorrow and take some for everyone.

I think pictures you take yourself are okay to post. I remember seeing that somewhere....perhaps a mod can tell us?

here is my thougts, with the car we do not know what time the car was parked there. that station is pretty packed so unless he got lucky with that spot or it wasnt parked there until after the 7pm train or sometime on saturday. the wallet, we have no idea what time the wallet was found. was it found in morning or after searching when he didn't come home? IM said she has license and cc but that doesn't mean he didn't have another one issued if this was a planned thing. searching the same area just does not make sense to me due to the fact that the dogs NEVER picked up a scent so how would he get into the woods? Why didn't the dogs seach arrow if that was the last known place. i also wonder if the kids phone records have been searched to see of any unknown callers happened. IM said he could be wearing sneakers or boots, are both missing and is that something that is normal for RM to take both shoes to work. JMO
My Brother in law is a project manager and works on site; he always wears workboots and brings another pair of shoes with him. The workboots get filty, he doesn't even like to drive home in them.

My Brother in law is a project manager and works on site; he always wears workboots and brings another pair of shoes with him. The workboots get filty, he doesn't even like to drive home in them.

Just thinking about this - my husband goes to work and comes home in sneakers - his workboots go on when he gets to work and come off when he gets in the car to come home.

Not the car! His car was there they need to asking who was seen near or driving this car...

Obviously he wasn't there.

I'm pretty sure someone asked people in the area (homeless living in cars?) if they saw him or someone else drive the car into the train lot. IMO, it is one of the basics in a search.

That scary huh? Only seen google pics and you know how that is.... unless trash everywhere, they make every neighborhood look at Least "okay"

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2[/

If I was a 6' tall man I don't think I would be so scared of the area, but yes, it is very desolate, many deserted buildings, overgrowth, the recycling plant is nearby and the landfill is about a block over. If anyone knows if it is possible to post pictures here, I would be happy to go out tomorrow and take some for everyone.

That would be awesome if it is allowed by mods! Maybe with an idea of what area looks like, it might trigger something with someone. Didnt know about gentleman's club in that area...seems like an odd area for one but who knows? Is it the kind someone like RM would frequent or is it a really seedy one (like area)? Maybe met a "friend" there after stopping at scrap yard... it would make sense why he turned off phone...if wife called she would hear music, if phone off, he could claim he didnt know it was off or something

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2

Yes really!!! maybe they should be asking if they saw someone else there with that car?

I don't believe Robert was there!

Really!

I agree he probably didn't drive the car there but you stated they posted the wrong picture. Who's picture should they have posted? A silloute of a person with a question mark?

Not the car! His car was there they need to asking who was seen near or driving this car...

Obviously he wasn't there.

There are a bazillion cars there with people in an out. No one would remember the person driving the car.

I agree he probably didn't drive the car there but you stated they posted the wrong picture. Who's picture should they have posted? A silloute of a person with a question mark?

Goodness what I meant by that was they are posting his pic up there when he was never there.....

As they say in long island Fugghedaboudit!

You might be surprised what ppl remember. Just need t ask the right person!

However, ask the wrong person and it might blow investigation and give that person a heads up ...just a thought

Believe me I think a woman would remember Robert Mayer getting out of that red sportscar. Possibly a lot of women! Tall good looking man! He would turn heads I think!

There are a bazillion cars there with people in an out. No one would remember the person driving the car.

If I understand right, It was checked, just not with dogs. Which makes sense to me as he was there so dogs would. Pick that up and confuse them..or would it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member