NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone was a work phone-- from employer--maybe it had a GPS (Mr C's former employer had that in all phones and vehicles--funny story about that).
I am leaning toward the phone was left b/c it did not belong to RM.

And the other things that are in common with that garage, are his car and that bike.
The garage has meaning somehow......
IMOO.

Tree-- you remined me--thank you---from a legal standpoint is a garage looked upon differently that the house??? I am thinking a search warrant for the garage would not extend to the house. If something was found in garage then a warrant would be for garage only. For the house to be searched, something would have to be found and warrant issued. Am I right???

the garage is attached to the house so it is the same structure.

The phone was a work phone-- from employer--maybe it had a GPS (Mr C's former employer had that in all phones and vehicles--funny story about that).
I am leaning toward the phone was left b/c it did not belong to RM.

i'd vote for.... that really solves the phone going in the drawer.
it was a company phone....so....bye bye bye.

The piece of the puzzle that's missing for me here is an understanding of the garage drawers and their usage. Forgive me for not grasping the context but when I think of "drawers" in my garage, I think of teeny little drawers holding nails, screws, washers and the like. Oh and spiders. So, if my husband went missing, the possibility of me casually looking in one of these drawers and finding his wallet an hour after his last sighting would be nil.

This is why I have asked more than once where is the laundry done in this home? Some homes have the laundry right off the garage and perhaps these drawers are part of a laundry workstation?

So what type of drawers are we talking about? And was it unusual for him to put his wallet and other personal items in them or did he do this often?

Were the wallet and phone checked for fingerprints?

!

Was it a goon in the garage with a gun or RM that placed these items in the drawers?.

I think.....JMO
He would leave all these things in the garage if he went for a bike ride.
Removing everything from pockets his, change, wallet, phone and keys

has very logical questions.

SHE has asked the media to be involved - repeatedly

now she's GOT media asking questions.

It's about time for a press conference.... with her attorney standing
next to her....
Isn't that the usual way these things get done?

she is an attorney---and has been the only one talking. She has done a few interviews but no press conference.

why hasn't she had a press conference on the steps of her house?
Or her front yard?

there is talk of Newsday now - finally - interviewing people.
Where is RM's brother and sister on that page? I under stand his mum might
not know how to be on fb.... but certainly his bro and sis do. how come they never comment?

OR--it was not RM's scent given to the dogs.
OR the scent in THE CAR/located around it was muddled with other scents.

If RM's scent was INTENTIONALLY not given to LE to give to the dawgies.... to throw...off anything in this case.....
it would be one count of obstruction of justice and one count of false statement to a federal officer.

maybe LE was never withholding the information (last sighting has always been "leaving driveway at 2:51" on NAMUS). let's remember LE has not made this statement of newly released info, the FB page has. and it comes at a time when people were losing interest, having doubts, asking questions (the FB fan club HATES questions) maybe this was a way to deflect... AGAIN! (remember, it was at the same time everyone was questioning the insider info here and the NAMUS Info of car leaving driveway, that IM released "new info" of RM being at the scrap yard. it completely changed opinions, theories and conversations.)

I feel like someone is trying very hard to make people believe a certain scenario... and to gain as much attention as possible.

What is anyone doing to actually FIND this man? Speculation is all I see.

If RM's scent was INTENTIONALLY not given to LE to give to the dawgies.... to throw...off anything in this case.....
it would be one count of obstruction of justice and one count of false statement to a federal officer.

would NOT be a smart move.

I am sure they had plenty of articles to choose from for his scent.

How nice that 2,500 members of the FB page have been labeled "rabid dogs" and "circling vultures". Not sure if the poster is an Admin or not, but the double standard is just getting out of control. Admins or those close to them can say whatever they want while some poor people who just want to help are attacked for posting a question. It's shameful.

Oh, and this post is being "bumped".

If it weren't for that FB page you wouldn't know half of the stuff you do now...:seeya:

I hope he did leave, but now I'm starting to doubt it. I just can't get past the fact he left everything behind and has not been in contact with his mom and sister. What did he have against them? We don't know what goes on in people's heads, but he went from a being a family man who was a homebody to a guy that disappears without a trace . .

do we know with certainty that RM left no letter for Mom, siblings or kids--or that he has had no contact with them at all ???? I think he left a marriage not the rest of his family or life.
I sense (and have said it and will repeat myself) that this is a personal family situation that went very public when it would have been better handled privately.

do we know with certainty that RM left no letter for Mom, siblings or kids--or that he has had no contact with them at all ???? I think he left a marriage not the rest of his family or life.
I sense (and have said it and will repeat myself) that this is a personal family situation that went very public when it would have been better handled privately.

And very well may be why LE is keeping quiet and being methodical in their evaluation of the situation. I suspect mitigating factors are what is behind LE's continuing involvement.

What is anyone doing to actually FIND this man? Speculation is all I see.

We've had a lot to say from 3-4 MSM articles that pretty much say the same thing, a NAMUS profile, a FB page and a bit from a verified insider.

We welcome you to help us! Please join in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0