NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a lot to say from 3-4 MSM articles that pretty much say the same thing, a NAMUS profile, a FB page and a bit from a verified insider.

We welcome you to help us! Please join in!

I agree. Were there a definable trail, be it scent, prints or paper, we would be on it. The fact we have muddied waters to work in is not helping the effort.

The value in the theory exercise is that:
a) When we know the truth, we can do a post mortem on the theories and determine what we did right and what we did wrong.
b) When we get a scrap of evidence, we have already done some of the evaluation and leg work for that theory saving time.
c) We all hone our sleuthing skill sets.

Imo I think RM got home and checked his mailbox and it changed everything for him, sadly.

:please: Praying he is found safe. :please:

Did they park the cars in the garage?

When I mentioned the garage could be a mancave, I got this response of did they park their cars in the garage, and my response was how big was the garage, but I got no response. So, with the information now of the size of their garage, from MCSPY'S post , from page 25 of the thread post #607

http://tohpropertyinfo.huntingtonny...LandManagementSiteHistoryReport.aspx?ID=64105

The garage is Under 50 feet by 26.33 feet

From this link below
a garage that is 40 feet wide by 20 feet depth can fit 3 cars and a workshop.

http://www.garageplansetc.com/4-car-garage-plans.html

From the link above the website states that a minimum size for 4 car garage plans would be 40 feet wide by 20 feet deep.

So YES, it is possible that his garage could have been a man cave for him.

And those drawers that his items were left in, could have been drawers to a work bench as well.

IMOO.

What is anyone doing to actually FIND this man? Speculation is all I see.

I personally haved asked several times about personality traits RM has so he can be better identified. He is a nice looking man--not an unusual looking man. Especially on LI---white male, latter part of his 40's, medium build. That describes my brother, cousins, and neighbors---it has been asked to tell us things about him----what he likes, dislikes, has an accent or catch-phrase, would he engage someone in conversation at TGIFridays, ask for the channel changed at the bar to watch a Yankee game or a soccer game etc.
Anything to better identify this man and make him more "alive" than general stats on a poster. Its hard to FIND a person when you are not sure where to look or not look.

A lot of people are thinking zebras here. I think horses.

I wasn't here from the beginning but I did read all the threads and never saw any mention of laptops, home computer, or tablets being scrutinized. I know we discussed cell phones and owning mulitiples. Of course, we often forget that old standby landline, too. But more to my point now as we analyze "mancaves" and garage drawers, etc...

Where do you keep your secrets - whether they be longings, desires, resolutions, journal, legal papers, love letters, stash of cash, chocolate, IDK - pistol, who shot John, medical marijuana, painkillers?

Safe deposit box?
Hidden safe in home/portable safe
Office/work station?
Trunk of car/tire well?
In a shoebox under the bed?
In the attic? under an eave? the basement?
Behind the books in the book shelf?
The flowerpots? A fake can?
In a file on your computer?

There must be numerous places to discover what was in both the mind and hands of RM.

do we know with certainty that RM left no letter for Mom, siblings or kids--or that he has had no contact with them at all ???? I think he left a marriage not the rest of his family or life.
I sense (and have said it and will repeat myself) that this is a personal family situation that went very public when it would have been better handled privately.

You wouldnt even need all 5 fingers on your one hand to count the things "WE KNOW WITH CERTAINTY" :twocents:

I wasn't here from the beginning but I did read all the threads and never saw any mention of laptops, home computer, or tablets being scrutinized. I know we discussed cell phones and owning mulitiples. Of course, we often forget that old standby landline, too. But more to my point now as we analyze "mancaves" and garage drawers, etc...

Where do you keep your secrets - whether they be longings, desires, resolutions, journal, legal papers, love letters, stash of cash, chocolate, IDK - pistol, who shot John, medical marijuana, painkillers?

Safe deposit box?
Office/work station?
Trunk of car/tire well?

There must be numerous places to discover what was in both the mind and hands of RM.

Okay, so do the wallet, phone ,and 300 dollars have Any meaning to him really, if he kept important things elsewhere?
They were in the garage for a reason and a purpose, and they were found.
IMOO.

You wouldnt even need all 5 fingers on your one hand to count the things "WE KNOW WITH CERTAINTY" :twocents:

We really know nothing with certainty, as, LE has never made statement.
I believe this release of "new" "facts" is simply a distraction. Just like the scrap yard, the pings, the club in the car...and so on.

I think the phone and wallet were left where he usually leaves them. I bet he would leave them there every day upon returning home .

Safe deposit box?
Office/work station?
Trunk of car/tire well?

at parents home ( an in-law did that), box of "Christmas decorations".........
Very right-------alot of hiding places if you put your mind to it

storeage locker??????? Lots to be rented on LI

We really know nothing with certainty, as, LE has never made statement.
I believe this release of "new" "facts" is simply a distraction. Just like the scrap yard, the pings, the club in the car...and so on.

It could be a distraction........
I was wondering if those items were placed in the garage because they had to be found and all 3 had to be found, to make it look like RM put them there, and with his car at the station, to make it look like he left and kissed his life or lifestyle goodbye.
Nobody is certain that it was him driving his car as he is not seen on video, so could something nefarious have happened to him?
His wallet, phone and the 300 dollars might not mean anything, but collectively, those items put him in the garage, or someone else put those items there for discovery.....
IMOO.
So yea, I am stuck on that garage, because those items belong to him, and that work phone of his was turned off for a reason.....
Regardless, there was a method to someone's madness......
IMOO.

Especially with the fact that he has a family that might need to get a hold of him.
IMOO.

Anyone here old enough to remember when "fugitives" used the Personal Columns in newspapers to communicate?

Should we be checking Newsday?

So, if RM has another phone, wouldn't LE know about that phone, and they just aren't talking about it?
IMOO.

I think the phone and wallet were left where he usually leaves them. I bet he would leave them there every day upon returning home .

I am sort of liking this. I am one of those folks who put things down the same place every day and I get all confused if someone moves them. Keys, cell phone and wallet included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC