NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put our thinking caps on. Was the house under water? Does RM have any past arrests? Any bankruptcies or collections that we can dig up? Why would this man walk away from his children?

Let's put our thinking caps on. Was the house under water? Does RM have any past arrests? Any bankruptcies or collections that we can dig up? Why would this man walk away from his children?

You are practically begging us to break community standards. LOL ;)

Does New York have a court site like Missouri's Casenet?

I know that somebody in the house has some past discrepancies, but not sure about RM

:drumroll:
Im biting my tongue....ouch!!

I did a quick people search on RM and it included these places where he might have lived:

Huntington Station, NY (we know it is his present address)
Old Bethpage, NY (he grew up there)
Hicksville, NY
Warwick, RI

This list may not be accurate, because these search sites are often full of errors, but if most or all of them are true, could he have gone back to any of these places? The Warwick, RI location looks very interesting to me. It is in my neck of the woods. I know the area very well. i grew up near there. Could he have connections there?? He could have easily taken a train to that location. Long Island RR to Amtrak then the MBTA train or bus.

Maybe a Mod should step in but if there are public records about the actual missing person, usually they can be posted, just not any records concerning other people or family members. At least, I have seen public records in many other cases. JMO

Trying my best to catch up... Anyone know or have any idea why LE is coming forward with this info now?

I found the zip code associated to where he may have lived or was associated at one time:

http://www.google.com/search?q=02889&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

The crazy thing is that I sail by this area every weekend!

Again, this city could be an error on the people searches, because his name is not that uncommon, but all the searches on different people finder sites included Warwick, RI in association with the known places he resided.

Trying my best to catch up... Anyone know or have any idea why LE is coming forward with this info now?

I think LE wanted the public to know that RM was last seen at his home and not at the scrap yard. Maybe Arrow called LE and demanded they come forward with this information esp if they found out people wanting to search the area to.

I did a quick people search on RM and it included these places where he might have lived:

Huntington Station, NY (we know it is his present address)
Old Bethpage, NY (he grew up there)
Hicksville, NY
Warwick, RI

This list may not be accurate, because these search sites are often full of errors, but if most or all of them are true, could he have gone back to any of these places? The Warwick, RI location looks very interesting to me. It is in my neck of the woods. I know the area very well. i grew up near there. Could he have connections there?? He could have easily taken a train to that location. Long Island RR to Amtrak then the MBTA train or bus.

Yes that could be. I was going to say a car rental if he wasn't alone and take the Orient Point ferry over..

I think LE wanted the public to know that RM was last seen at his home and not at the scrap yard. Maybe Arrow called LE and demanded they come forward with this information esp if they found out people wanting to search the area to.

maybe LE was never withholding the information (last sighting has always been "leaving driveway at 2:51" on NAMUS). let's remember LE has not made this statement of newly released info, the FB page has. and it comes at a time when people were losing interest, having doubts, asking questions (the FB fan club HATES questions) maybe this was a way to deflect... AGAIN! (remember, it was at the same time everyone was questioning the insider info here and the NAMUS Info of car leaving driveway, that IM released "new info" of RM being at the scrap yard. it completely changed opinions, theories and conversations.)

I feel like someone is trying very hard to make people believe a certain scenario... and to gain as much attention as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3