NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Hope he remembers to do it. Could be helpful. BTW, your message box is full.

is there a way to make a folder and put messages in it
in fb?

cuz....i have to keep deleting messages...
and some of them are too great to delete.

I think IM doesn't give a carp about the rest of us knowing about the skeletons. She doesn't want the kids to know. Something I can completely understand.

But sometimes its better to be honest with your kids. Esp now, better to tell them yourself than some mean kids in school!

It can be both! :D

You are welcome! :blushing:

Great, now I've got Lady Gaga stuck in my head... :)

Hi Drib--where did you read about the receipt being in the wallet? Link? Thanks :seeya:

Later,
tcg

On the FAQ page it states the money found matches the Arrow transaction. I also thought I read it in an article.

Today I think, gulp, suicide. I hate that I think suicide. But yeah, I do and there are a million holes in my theory but:

Leaves wallet, phone and money. Why unless he doesn't need them.

Ida's pleas are for him to return, not for someone else to return him.

The NAMUS flyer saying endangered.

LE saying not a criminal case but still actively investigating.

Bike was in the back seat or trunk. Rode the bike to the preserve...

The suicide at the dock got me thinking.

JMO

I think so also!
Sadly!

Today I think, gulp, suicide. I hate that I think suicide. But yeah, I do and there are a million holes in my theory but:

JMO

have they reported who it was? so sad

That's why I have always suspected gf....a lookout for IM ....text me if you see the car ....gf texts shes coming get out of there and he hurriedly leaves
On the same note this could be a "bad guy" texting or calling - she's on her way home! :eek:

JMO
BBM - This was my first thought + I've been here ever since trying to attach myself to any other theory / logical explanation. :(

is there a way to make a folder and put messages in it
in fb?

cuz....i have to keep deleting messages...
and some of them are too great to delete.

You can download them all to your computer in text form. I think you can check the ones you want downloaded.

BBM - This was my first thought + I've been here ever since trying to attach myself to any other theory / logical explanation. :(

Sad isn't it!
Why is this a solution.
Do things get THAT bad?
I just cant imagine!

Sad isn't it!
Why is this a solution.
Do things get THAT bad?
I just cant imagine!
Yes it surely is.
From the outside looking in, surely this was a pretty good living situation at the least. Well, JMO.
Sometimes sadly, its the only solution for that person at that very moment in time. Things do get THAT bad + worse IMO. Since the moment I read about this, the reason I came here to follow up was - to open my mind to any other theory, because my first + strongest gut instinct was suicide. I don't care how wild the idea is, how unlikely it is, how sad it may be for others - If there is a plausible theory that has an ending with RM alive + well, I'm all for that !!!

JMO

I haven't found a NamUs flyer that mentions that Robert Mayer is Endangered nor Endangered Missing, Only Missing. Is there another NamUs flyer floating around?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20818/0/

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Robert
Middle name
M
Last name
Mayer
Nickname/Alias
Rob
Date last seen
June 14, 2013 02:50
Date entered
06/27/2013
Age last seen
46 to 47 years old
Age now
46 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Other
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
72.0 to 73.0
Weight (pounds)
200.0 to 210.0

Under Reports, there's a Printable poster to download
and the poster states:
MISSING SINCE: LAST SEEN: HEIGHT: WEIGHT:
Robert M Mayer
MISSING PERSON

Was it at one time posted on NamUs that Robert was Endangered and Missing
and it has been changed? Although when there are changes on NamUs , then the update date is shown, and on Robert's NamUs the date entered is June 27, 2013, and I don't see any other dates of any changes....
IMOO.

Yes it surely is.
From the outside looking in, surely this was pretty good living situation at the least. Well, JMO.
Sometimes sadly, its the only solution for that person at that very moment in time. Things do get THAT bad + worse IMO. Since the moment I read about this, the reason I came here to follow up was - to open my mind to any other theory, because my first + strongest gut instinct was suicide. I don't care how wild the idea is, how unlikely it is, how sad it may be for others - If there is a plausible theory that has an ending with RM alive + well, I'm all for that !!!

Well he did go home for 10 mins... Why bother if your going to end it all?
Left a note? By the time you read this ill be gone???
Or to grab a bag he had packed and decided to get it when Ida wasn't home.
He needed something from that house I cant see him cming home to just leave his wallet and the money...Why would he care if he was leaving?
300.00 isn't going to help his family any.

It said "endangered missing" on the flyer? On the Namus website, it said "missing."
On the CUE site it says "endangered missing." I wonder what LE thinks? I agree that it is odd he left his wallet and belongings behind. It does seem like suicide in a way, unfortunately. I'm still on the fence with all this though.

I just now saw your post about the NamUs flyer saying Missing as I just posted the NamUs link that mentions Missing only, not endangered missing, so we think alike! :)

Well he did go home for 10 mins... Why bother if your going to end it all?
Left a note? By the time you read this ill be gone???
Or to grab a bag he had packed and decided to get it when Ida wasn't home.
He needed something from that house I cant see him cming home to just leave his wallet and the money...Why would he care if he was leaving?
300.00 isn't going to help his family any.

I think he had decided to leave and whatever he had stashed at the house he just "happened" to get when she wasn't there??? that's why I think he had eyes on the house somebody either helping him or he had that security app on his iphone and knew she wasn't there ...and why no contact with her the rest of the day???? after 9am no contact and he talked to her for 45 min??? so many holes no matter what scenario you come up with nothing fits like a glove with any theory

Why would he go home for 10 mins?
To be nit picky, we're not absolutely positive RM went home for 10 min. I'm pretty sure a red car went close to his home for 10 min. (me personally, I think his car was there, whether he was driving or alone I just can't be certain. But, WTHDIK?). :dunno:
There could be a zillion reasons.
Maybe nothing was abnormal until AFTER he arrived home at 2:40. Possibly things took a major turn for the :notgood: at 2:41. IF RM went home at 2:40, what if anything did he encounter or who? We may never know. This may or may not have been pre-planned. I just keep :fence:
I have much sympathy for his children as a new school year begins + pray they have answers soon, whether good, bad or ugly.
JMO cuz who else's opinion would I be blathering on all this time about?!

Ok, I keep running into a glitch, can anyone help me please?! Sometimes when I "quote" as I'm typing I want to add a smiley or whatnot. Sometimes when I click "more" to the right under smilies it will pop up a window with all the choices, other times it just scoots to the top of the window but no matter how many blessed times I click it will not bring up the smiley choices. What in the *%##@ am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member