NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what you're saying is many met with foul play?

Sure. But within those, how many have domestic violence issues, are kidnapped, etc. That I don't know.

To your original question pages back on how many are there that we think disappear on their own and there really is foul play? I don't even know how to find that, probably very few. Other than runaways, there aren't many that we think took off.

A lot of times, you read how people think those who disappear are selfish, etc. I always see it the other way: so many of them disappear and are dead. If an MP is hiding out, yay! They're alive!

Sure. But within those, how many have domestic violence issues, are kidnapped, etc. That I don't know.

To your original question pages back on how many are there that we think disappear on their own and there really is foul play? I don't even know how to find that, probably very few. Other than runaways, there aren't many that we think took off.

A lot of times, you read how people think those who disappear are selfish, etc. I always see it the other way: so many of them disappear and are dead. If an MP is hiding out, yay! They're alive!

:cheers:

<modsnip> When I found out his Phone, Cash & Wallet were left behind, yes, weeks later, it changed the whole picture of him leaving that day. I asked myself why I was helping to look for a man who does not want to be found; who may be better off on the lamb for the rest of his life.

:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

I felt like I was looking at a picture someone painted and then two months later threw some red paint across it and said, OH I FORGOT TO MENTION THE RED PAINT, now it's a new picture. Ta Da!!!

IMO, I'd like to think if my husband or loved one were missing, and LE asked me to keep certain info to myself, I would. Just because someone asks me a question doesn't mean I have to answer it. Especially if I had no idea what happened to them, if they were harmed, and if someone nefarious finds out through public channels.

MOO

General question as the cawfee kicks in--------What is the logical next????? The next move, next scenario to occur, the next thing to do??????

I am new and not sure what are logical steps that follow with MPs---its seemingly a cold case but for the fact that we discuss and dissect everything here---which is good IMO---WS keeps it active. But in the world--what happens next??

General question as the cawfee kicks in--------What is the logical next????? The next move, next scenario to occur, the next thing to do??????

I am new and not sure what are logical steps that follow with MPs---its seemingly a cold case but for the fact that we discuss and dissect everything here---which is good IMO---WS keeps it active. But in the world--what happens next??

As mentioned previously in the thread, it would be a good idea to hang posters, attempt to organize search parties often and have candlelight vigils. Once those things have been done, to me, then it can be considered cold. If they're not done, too many opportunities have been missed.

Waiting happens next. Waiting..............

K6RYHsn.jpg

MIKE WALLACE
on 60 minutes.

yes, he's been deceased.

today being sunday and all....
used to watch him.

now his son chris wallace is on tv.

ho hum

note to mods:

is there any way to increase private messages to hold 150 messages?
and not 100?

my box is so full

MIKE WALLACE
on 60 minutes.

yes, he's been deceased.

today being sunday and all....
used to watch him.

now his son chris wallace is on tv.

ho hum

note to mods:

is there any way to increase private messages to hold 150 messages?
and not 100?

my box is so full

:twocents: Just delete what you don't want. Simple.

As mentioned previously in the thread, it would be a good idea to hang posters, attempt to organize search parties often and have candlelight vigils. Once those things have been done, to me, then it can be considered cold. If they're not done, too many opportunities have been missed.

not to be be creepy or morbid but--maybe the kids going back to school would help with this???

Or did I really say something inappropriate??????

I don't believe hanging posters is possible at this time. The FB page with a poster uploaded has been taken offline.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Ran another errand while intentionally leaving his wallet, money and phone behind?

In all honesty, I HATE TALKING on my cell phone...its just a personal thing. HOWEVER, I CANNOT leave home without it. I feel lost without it.

I don't believe hanging posters is possible at this time. The FB page with a poster uploaded has been taken offline.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

IMHO, too much time has past, meaningless. :twocents:

In all honesty, I HATE TALKING on my cell phone...its just a personal thing. HOWEVER, I CANNOT leave home without it. I feel lost without it.

Jerry-- I always feel like I talking too loud on mine--lol--but won't leave home without it

not to be be creepy or morbid but--maybe the kids going back to school would help with this???

Or did I really say something inappropriate??????

Not really, there have been many attempts to elicit sympathy. :twocents:

I hate my cell too. Hate it. Anyone that wants to reach me during the day can call my land line. I hate charging the damn thing. :seeya:

I forgot to mention this----kind of OT but----Friday I travelled from eastern LI to Queens--about 100 miles one way--on the LIE message board was an alert for a Missing man in a 93-94 white Jeep (IIRC)----got me thinking about bill boards and other cars RM has or had access to--------just a thought

I forgot to mention this----kind of OT but----Friday I travelled from eastern LI to Queens--about 100 miles one way--on the LIE message board was an alert for a Missing man in a 93-94 white Jeep (IIRC)----got me thinking about bill boards and other cars RM has or had access to--------just a thought

Good thinking! It got me thinking about billboards for RM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc