NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine an electrical company, doing a build on a theater, wouldn't have many many workers. Then add in the other trades. That place had to be buzzing with activity.

Well you know we cant discuss where I heard it. Let me re-phrase - WHAT IF he had no co-workers?

I could understand that...on a small job.
I do believe this was a large job. A big project.
Maybe someone knowledgeable about these contracts can chime in.

I can't imagine an electrical company, doing a build on a theater, wouldn't have many many workers. Then add in the other trades. That place had to be buzzing with activity.

What if most of the work was already completed?

It was just a thought!

Personally I don't believe anything we have been told by Ida.
But that's just me ...
A man is missing there is a reason!

I edited my post to make it sound less snarky

Why leave the wallet? That is one thing that makes no sense to me.

The "why" simply has too many variables because of things we do not know.
Possible notions (why?s):
don't really know what is in the wallet.
could have duplicates of cards, license, etc.
depends on how deep one wants to go off the grid.
in a hurry and left it

If RM was last seen in his house, was the house searched with cadaver dogs?

I've heard of many cases through the years where a body/remains were found on, in, under, around a property such as home or office, etc. A good through look seems to be in order and we do not know if one has been done or not.

The other aspect of the "suicide" theory that doesn't seem to fit is the fact that if RM did in fact do that, wouldn't you think he would have been "found?" Same with his being killed by a robber or the likes, then where is he?? This is all so morbid, but if that were the case, someone would had to have taken great care to hide the evidence, which of course could have happened. It wouldn't likely have been a random crime, I would guess.
I guess I am leaning toward RM's leaving voluntarily, holes in the story and all!
Possibly not. The preserve search was not extensive. Tracker has mentioned, a thorough search of that area would be beneficial to at least rule it out if nothing were found. I agree with that. I also think IF he were suicidal he may have gone further away, possibly by train, without his wallet to ID him + then could be almost anywhere unfound or unidentified. JMO And I so hope this is not the case, but I still feel its possible.

Wouldn't his wife know if he was suicidal or depressed or something bothering him?

Are you saying that you believe RM was followed with his own car, while he was on his bike?

Good question, McSpy. I am not sure if you were being silly, but that's first tme I laughed all day. Thank you. :back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back:

Wonder if RM is a football fan...is he an NY Giant fan? Who knows, maybe he is in Dallas for the game, or Vegas. I know those are places I would think of this weekend, if my husband was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628