NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall reading anywhere that he played the drums or dabbled in them, but it was stated here:

Ida Mayer called her husband around 9:00 AM that morning. It was going to be a big weekend, filled with the normal chaos familiar to any family with with kids. Their son, 15 years old, was playing guitar with his band on Saturday. Robbie had turned his son on to classic rock, and did a little drumming himself

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...o-one-knows-where-he-is/news/2013/08/15/73123

Thank you! I couldnt remember where I had heard that and I had completely forgotten this article!

If I posted anything that is not permitted. I am sorry and I will remove it as soon as I figure out how. I don't know how to quote, respond to someone directly, or use the cute icons.
I can't even sign in my laptop because I forgot my password and my phone always keeps me signed in. Please bare with me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If I posted anything that is not permitted. I am sorry and I will remove it as soon as I figure out how. I don't know how to quote, respond to someone directly, or use the cute icons.
I can't even sign in my laptop because I forgot my password and my phone always keeps me signed in. Please bare with me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome Toni :)

:wagon: Toni
OT - if you try to login there is a place to click if you've forgotten your password + it will email you a new one + link to change it. Clicking the quote button on any post will automatically quote the entire post + you can respond that way. At the same time it will bring up some icons to the right with a little button at the bottom "more", click there for all the icons. :peace:

Back to RM - You mentioned something that I've often thought of. He was no small fry, appears physically fit. Between his job + hobbies of drumming + biking, I assumed that appearance was accurate. I don't think he'd go down easy. However 1 gun is all it takes to make none of that matter. JMO

I wish someone in the media would take such an interest in this as to keep some updates out there + his face in the news. I expected more frequent searches + maybe candlelight vigils or something similar (there may have been, on the sly I guess). :dunno:

welcome Toni !!! very plausible scenario---an upcoming drug test would scare me---especially if it meant my job was on the line

Alrighty then, Let's Focus! :)

WHERE ARE YOU ROBERT MAYER??

I am hoping you are found soon!

guys, we have to stop before we get shut down. all of our main concern is Robert Mayer. Can we please stop. I would hate for this thread to be shut down.

Do the trains have cameras on them?
I've seen this asked several times. Don't recall any answer? Does anyone local, maybe who has commuted by this method, know the answer to this? I also wondered if any other station's cameras had been checked? Meaning - where else the train/s were stopping later that day, if they had cameras, I wondered if they'd been looked at to see who might be getting off the train after entering at Deer Park. If that makes sense.

guys, we have to stop before we get shut down. All of our main concern is robert mayer. Can we please stop. I would hate for this thread to be shut down.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

focus everybody!!!!!!!!
Where the heck is robert mayer????????

guys, we have to stop before we get shut down. all of our main concern is Robert Mayer. Can we please stop. I would hate for this thread to be shut down.

I for one would think it would be wonderful if Robert would be found today on this day of rememberance for one of the saddest days in history.

and how many stations on the LIRR line ??????
I suppose I ought to do some digging on what exactly is LIRR + how it works, since I have NO experience with this type of transportation. I'm being lazy though hoping some of you who do know about this will just spoonfeed me the info so my little brain can understand it. :D

But that's exactly what you implied. More than once.

Now you're :back:

To suggest that RM's son drove his car to the depot as some sort of cover-up is not only.....oh I can't say it :stormingmad: It's sleuthing a family member. But I guess some posters receive different treatment and are repeatedly allowed to break TOS rules.

What she said from post #275 in thread #8 was this:

Sorry but kids know how to drive at 16 and he could have driven that car. Permit or no permit. If he was asked to move that car he could I'm sure jmoo

There was no implication that one of the Mayer children drove the car, merely that if he was asked to move it, he could.

MOVE ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member