NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, someone could have made him leave alive in his car and put him in another car, but I don't believe he left on his bike, because if neighbor's camera caught his car, he would have been seen leaving too. RM on his bike is probably taller than his car. So if camera caught the roof, he would have been seen too.
He could have been transported by his car too, if he was alive but unconscious.

If the red car was spotted and IM's car was spotted, wouldn't a third car have been seen on camera?

Also do we really know that RM's car has been processed? Or only that it is in the possession of LE according to IM?

I do not think he killed himself!

Why leave the car at the train station?

Why leave without wallet and phone?

AISI he came home and was settling in for the weekend and then something happened.
Now did he leave in that car or did someone else drive that car out of there?

Was anyone home?
Kids?

We are told Ida was not!
did she pick the kids up and go to her parents?

he was not planning on leaving that house as I see it!
he would grab his wallet and the phone!

More thoughts and questions:

Looks like he forgot his wallet twice that day. The guy was driving without his license. Did he drop off his with Union identity card? Did he still have that on him? Why not leave that with the wallet and phone, if he had it that day?

He didn't use the club to lock his steering wheel, but since his car was nine years old, maybe he bagged the idea?? Although, an old car can be sold for parts. In fact, they are generally easier to steal than newer models. Could someone who drove the car to the station did not know about the club, so they didn't think to put it on the wheel? Did someone who drove that car did not know how to put it on the wheel or they didn't want to be seen fussing with the gadget? Perhaps they wanted to get out of the lot as quickly as possible? Maybe they forgot to put it on the wheel? Yet, it is quite possible RM didn't care anymore.

His lunch pail is missing. Someone stole it out of his broken trunk?
He scrapped it?

Was it possible RM was suffering a nervous breakdown? One thing, his co-workers would have noticed him acting odd.

There is no way that if he was murdered in that house, his body was removed with his car. His car has been processed and we would have heard that.

I consider (based on facts that we have) that his house is the last place he was proven to be at. And I base that on the time his phone was switched off, where it was found, and his car documented at that time by neighbor's camera.

(I cant imagine someone making him disappear at scrap yard, and unloading his belongings at the same place and time as he usually did on Fridays).

So, if he met the foul play in the house, his body could have been removed later on, with another car, even, why not, a rented one. I have no clue what was going on there between 2:45 pm and 1:00 am when he was reported missing.
:moo:

I respectfully disagree with you when you posted that based on facts that we have that his house is the last place he was proven to be at. The facts are that we know, is that his wallet, phone, and 300 dollars were in the garage. There are no facts that we know of that Robert Mayer ever entered into his garage to place the items there. That is not proven.
A red car was seen, only a part of a red car. That does not prove it was RM's car, only that the common denominator of said vehicle is Red.
RM was not seen on video at his home.
I am also saying that it doesn't mean it isn't RM. It could very well be RM's red car, and RM himself could have put those items in the garage, but in your post you mention facts and proof it was RM. There is no proof that the last place that RM was at was proven to be his house.
However, there is proof that RM went to Arrow Scrap by video. Anything after that, who knows. Conclusions can be made with deductive reasoning, but those are not proven, just an educated guess that most likely RM drove his red car to his house and placed the wallet, money, and phone, in the garage himself.
IMOO.

Originally Posted by Force Ten View Post

But....RM departs the house (I don't believe under gunpoint or immediate duress) but does so anyway, without wallet or phone and maybe he was not in his right mind (nervous energy) and who knows really why. I have have been neurotic and had nervous energy in the past. It was usually because I was up against a deadline or in a pickle to get something done. It had nothing to do with drugs, the mob, strippers, money laundering, Real Estate deals, pimps, teachers, cats or my left foot. RM left the house because....we may never know.

BBM: I'd like to hear more

I'm going with Occam's Razor on the car being driven by RM. I think it was him.

BBM: I'd like to hear more

Me too.

fcrKDa5.jpg

I think so too. Way too many distractions for me.
He left or met someone there. What happened next, who knows?

I like the K.I.S.S. method, but that's just me.

The thing is about those items left in the garage, atleast one other person than RM knew where he puts those items, so yes, Occam's Razor theory RM put those items there, BUT someone else could have as well.........
And just because I point that out does mean I believe it was someone else.
My main point about the previous post is the word PROVEN.
A person can reasonably reason it was RM but there isn't Proof it was RM.
IMOO.

RM's car was not seen at Arrow Scrap that we are aware of. RM was seen on video there, though.
Where was his car parked? Did he arrive in a different car to Arrow?
These things we still do not know.
IMOO.

The thing is about those items left in the garage, atleast one other person than RM knew where he puts those items, so yes, Occam's Razor theory RM put those items there, BUT someone else could have as well.........
And just because I point that out does mean I believe it was someone else.
My main point about the previous post is the word PROVEN.
A person can reasonably reason it was RM but there isn't Proof it was RM.
IMOO.
You are correct. You worded it better than me!

So if he came home + put his things away in their usual weekend spot, then - Where on earth are his lunch pail + tools?

I respectfully disagree with you when you posted that based on facts that we have that his house is the last place he was proven to be at. The facts are that we know, is that his wallet, phone, and 300 dollars were in the garage. There are no facts that we know of that Robert Mayer ever entered into his garage to place the items there. That is not proven.
A red car was seen, only a part of a red car. That does not prove it was RM's car, only that the common denominator of said vehicle is Red.
RM was not seen on video at his home.
I am also saying that it doesn't mean it isn't RM. It could very well be RM's red car, and RM himself could have put those items in the garage, but in your post you mention facts and proof it was RM. There is no proof that the last place that RM was at was proven to be his house.
However, there is proof that RM went to Arrow Scrap by video. Anything after that, who knows. Conclusions can be made with deductive reasoning, but those are not proven, just an educated guess that most likely RM drove his red car to his house and placed the wallet, money, and phone, in the garage himself.
IMOO.

He was at arrow but maybe his car was not

Whomever had his car put the wallet and the phone in the drawer the. Drove it to the train station and left it there . Maybe Robert vanished at arrow?

...so, let's all consider that it wasn't even him in the car at the house. Could the wallet, money, cell phone have been planted to LOOK like he was there?

I agree with the last posts on the last thread. The car was locked. That is a big sign that someone who owned the vehicle was with it last.

I never thought much of the police holding the car, but lets think. What are reasons that they would keep it. 1) If it was used in the commission of a crime. 2) only release to owner and they have been in contact with him 3) back taxes/fines owed? Anything else?

And ps IMO, arrow scrape yard is not some underground business. They've been around a long time and are reputable as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55