GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they expedite DNA testing, i.e. if anything was found under Sarah's fingernails? That is my biggest hope, that she put up a fight and has DNA material under her nails.

I also wanted to share a website you can use to look up active criminal court cases, i.e. you can search by first and last name to see if someone has a pending court case in New York State. If you were doing sleuthing on your own and wanted to see if someone had an arrest or court case which is ongoing- you would see a listing for it here. I'm not suggesting anyone to sleuth, just saying this is a website you can use if you're into that sort of thing.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Login
***Click on "Log in as a public user" to get in.

Hope this is helpful!

Does anyone know, how quickly DNA testing can be done, if they have a suspect in mind? Just in general, what is the fastest they can get DNA results in a case like this to try to expedite an arrest, if DNA was found?

Why did this thread lose it's "Found Deceased" tag?

KDub---maybe a new thread is being opened????????

I was wondering that too but it's only at 13 pages, not long enough to get a new thread.

I keep checking back hoping to see something new. It's frustrating trying to discuss this with so much information on social media and phone activity. I wonder if that's hampering police at all?

Maintenance was done on the site over the weekend---maybe it was then the tag changed??????

ElizaAvalon---do you think Sarah was led/lured somewhere????

It's clear by her tweets and perhaps one particular insta pic that she was being stalked and harassed. Who knows if it is related but stalking is usually the act of a desperate individual.

My scenario is the stalker was following her. Perhaps went ballistic after seeing her drop off her friend. She did say in her last tweet that she was being followed. We can take that as twitter followed or RL followed. I'm going with RL. At least for now.

Does anyone know, how quickly DNA testing can be done, if they have a suspect in mind? Just in general, what is the fastest they can get DNA results in a case like this to try to expedite an arrest, if DNA was found?

In the Chelsea King test, DNA was compared to a known suspect over a weekend, in CA. It cab be done.

Was there information on the case there? I couldn't find anything :-/

Yes there was. I entered the names of all the case players. I received two cases that connect to a case player. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you found something!!! I looked and found nothing but my gosh! NY's vinelink is a pain to navigate.

Sometimes a person is held or picked up on a dummy warrant (unpaid fines etc) and in that time they try and press to get a bigger charge ...the one they want the most.

Arraignment happens on Monday if you were arrested during the weekend, if nothing further is available to keep a person then they are released. I know this seems like a bad thing but this gives that person along with anyone else associated in the case to feel "at ease" and that they are in the clear.

If any deals were struck up behind closed doors, and the person they brought in wasn't the perp - they can become a snitch and released quickly to help.

Holy crap! Thank you for that link, sorry I didn't see that post prior. A gazillion thank yous

I also noticed that one of SG twitpics is now gone :waitasec:

She had 2 pics uploaded to twitter, one of the crepe and another photo, that is now gone.

I also noticed that one of SG twitpics is now gone :waitasec:

She had 2 pics uploaded to twitter, one of the crepe and another photo, that is now gone.

All still there as of right now: 8:47 Chicago time.

I refreshed it and went to my other macbook in my office room, it's there. Both photos and so far no noted photos missing nor posts.

I hate the new twitter timeline - hate it, but the one thing it's genius for in cases like this is that we can see when she began following (or others began following her) on a specific date. Same way Facebook shows when you became friends with someone. It helps narrow down how long she knew various people because right now a lot of people are following her twitter feed and that's 100x's more people than who had been following her before she was in the news. Since the new twitter feed causes you to constantly scroll and lose your place when you click profile, seeing those she recently became friends with on the main page makes it a lot easier. But what I don't understand is that it doesn't show it the same way when 200+ people began following her after June 8th, so does that mean it's a mutual follow? Very weird or her profile had been private. I think she had a previous one and deleted it making this her new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper