GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think alot of evidence was left in Sarah's car and possibly on the exterior.
Have dogs scented the whole car? I will hazard a guess that Sarah's car was left alone, windows up so any scents etc would be preserved inside. it.

And to jump from ElizaAvalon's post---more criminals , more evidence and more time.

Hello to all our guests-------please get registered----would love to hear your thoughts, theories and questions!!!!!!

Hi there :) I can't wait till they make some kind of arrest. I want to know more details. I would like to hear about who was last in the car with her. Did they know she was being stalked? Did she tell anyone who it could have been? So many questions I have.

plugafer---welcome!!!!! I am waiting for the arrest/s too----hopefully the longer it take, the stronger the case.
She had a relatively new twitter account--I wonder what the one is, if there is an old one???

Here is a question I tossing out there----any chance "someone" had put a lo-jack or some other form of tracking device on her car???

plugafer---welcome!!!!! I am waiting for the arrest/s too----hopefully the longer it take, the stronger the case.
She had a relatively new twitter account--I wonder what the one is, if there is an old one???

Here is a question I tossing out there----any chance "someone" had put a lo-jack or some other form of tracking device on her car???

BBM

I think you're giving "someone" too much credit. IMO The was not smart enough. Lo Jac has to be professionally installed.

Momoffour---I think we have a good idea what the scenario was for this poor kid---I just hope arrests are made quickly so her family can get the justice and answers they deserve. And b/c I am reasonable, I will state further that after the arrests, people who are being accused and looked at wrongly are vindicated and can go forth in their lives.

Momoffour---I think we have a good idea what the scenario was for this poor kid---I just hope arrests are made quickly so her family can get the justice and answers they deserve. And b/c I am reasonable, I will state further that after the arrests, people who are being accused and looked at wrongly are vindicated and can go forth in their lives.

Yes. Maybe even learn a thing or two, huh?
They're in their early twenties. Plenty of time to make a change and do things right. I really hope Sarah's death will help, at least, one of these young people realize how precious life is. :please:

Mom of four---beautifully put---these are young people with alot of years (please God) left. "Smarten up" as an old teacher of mine would say.

Good decisions come from experience------bad decisions give you experience.

Usually quick arrest means they got a confession. Without it they need more evidence, which takes time.

Hopefully the perp left fingerprint or DNA evidence in or on the car and LE will be able to eventually match it once a suspect is in custody. If the perp doesn't already have a record there won't be anything in the system. I still believe there may be more than one, also, and possibly a female is involved.

MOO

Hi everyone,

I registered just to add to this discussion. You all have been doing a great job. I have done some research and I want to let you guys know what I stumbled upon.

Do you remember the girl from Shirley Beth Freidenberger that was found dead in the woods after being last seen in the Shirley/Mastic area visiting friends, well I was following the case up until they found her dead in the woods and everything went silent on the case. I ended up connecting some dots and found the inner circle on facebook and read their conversations about it. The rumors circulating(from the inner circle of the previous incident)was that they heard that she died at a friends house party and they then brought her to the woods and placed her there staging the scene. They are the same age group of SG's "friends" in Shirley.

Moving forward, I went back to that inner circle I found on facebook when Sarah was found in the woods and stumbled upon a conversation where it was being said that "if who they heard did it(killed Sarah) then they are disgusted because they went to high school with these people". So, rumor in the circle in Shirley that knew Sarah is that the "people" so it is rumored to be more than one, went to highschool with the people in the Shirley/Mastic area. That high school is William Floyd High School.

Hope I did not break any rules.

Hopefully the perp left fingerprint or DNA evidence in or on the car and LE will be able to eventually match it once a suspect is in custody. If the perp doesn't already have a record there won't be anything in the system. I still believe there may be more than one, also, and possibly a female is involved.

MOO

BBM. I agree with you. Any thoughts about if Sarah's murder was premeditated or something else....

Just catching up here but was there a photo that I may have missed? TIA...in regards to the party being outside.

So I mean she could had ODed on drugs or alcohol and her friends dumped her body to make it look like murder or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I mean she could had ODed on drugs or alcohol and her friends dumped her body to make it look like murder or something.

IMO that doesn't really add up with Sarah's tweets and the blood etc. in the car.

I don´t belive in the OD theorie for Sarah Goode, on the other hand I do believe it is plausible that Shirley Beth Freidenberger's death was caused by OD.

That was the rumor about what happened with Beth, that she O'D at a house party and they dragged her out of there and dumped her in the woods with all her clothes that she had with her while she was staying with friends in the Shirley/Mastic area.

Is there a drug den in that area where everyone goes to cop their stuff and parties there? Could it be the same people's house? Same group?

BBM. I agree with you. Any thoughts about if Sarah's murder was premeditated or something else....

Planned well in advance, I'm not sure. However, even if it were not, it could still be premeditated such as if a firearm was used, by choosing to pull the trigger. It would be helpful to know the COD.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member