GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the lisk may have dumped craigslist because he knows le is monitoring it.....where else to go but dating sites?

You make anexcellent point, weebie. Still doesn't sit well with me. IMO, he specifically chooses prostitutes because he thnks they won't be missed or covered in the media. Then again, part of his selection could be their lifestyle and thus he could be looking up young, unwed mothers on dating sites. Still don't think so though. Again, his victims aren't as "anonymous" if he's picking them from dating sites.

You make anexcellent point, weebie. Still doesn't sit well with me. IMO, he specifically chooses prostitutes because he thnks they won't be missed or covered in the media. Then again, part of his selection could be their lifestyle and thus he could be looking up young, unwed mothers on dating sites. Still don't think so though. Again, his. victims aren't as "anonymous" if he's picking. them from dating sites.[/QUOTE. I never thought of it that way.....you're right....and he would def be traceable off a dating website. Have you read b.a's twitter where he said something to the effect of...."selfish *****...karma got her and she is where she deserves to be."

Maybe LISK is using twitter, instagram etc to target girls of a certain age, lifestyle etc...he could always find out where people would be if he has infiltrated their social media accounts as a friend or a friend of a friend. He would find out about house parties and on twitter can track locations. Sarah was found where she last tweeted in Medford

Sarah's twitter page shows a May 29th post that says "date night #carvel...who did she go on a date with?

According to msm she was dating b.a. until june 1st or possibly may 31

Sorry, just got a log in name and trying to navigate and figure out how to post.
Nature takes it's course and certain bugs are found after death and it must be quite disgusting.
It is sick that someone would leave another human in a wooded area like that.

:seeya:Welcome:seeya:

to

Websleuths

:drumroll:Karmasmom!!:drumroll:

We're glad you're here!

The android cell phones have an app that can map out the location of the person you are on the phone with and tell you exactly where they are. Maybe that is why she was getting the calls from the unknown number and how they found out she lived on a deadend.

Hi, new here.

>>>> respectfully snipped by borndem <<<<

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

Great & thoughtful post, lurq! The LISK was the first suspect for me when I read the first few posts on this thread. Your discussion about it was very interesting & made me re-think about the LISK.

And one more thang:

Welcome

to

Websleuths,

lurq !!!!

We are happy you have joined our merry band!

Keeps those good posts coming!!

Imo no way Sarah was a victim of a random killer or the LI serial killer. Too much going on. Much like the case of Kortne Stouffer, who has not been found. A night of partying, fighting, drunkenness all with a seemingly roughish crowd, etc and she ends up missing, certainly (imo) dead.

Thanks. I honestly don't mean to be obstinate but I'm Long Island born and bred, 43 years. I've seen A LOT in those years and am also very familiar with Eastern Suffolk, from the North Shore to the South Shore.

You should join us on the other forum. LISK. Its listed under parking lot. You have to be registered to even view it.

She was dating D.A.

The "A" is the same name/word. That's probably what you remembered.

I believe that is incorrect as well. In her Twitter she mentions getting her tattoo covered because D.S. means **** to her.

Hi everyone, registered to this site for SG's case. My sincere condolences to her loved ones who I imagine might be reading this. Going to put out as much of my opinion and information as possible while keeping it as short and dense as possible. I am from Patchogue (for non locals that is the town south of Medford that shares the same school district) I have several mutual friends of Sarah, I know people that have worked in the medical field with Sarah, etc. I did not know her personally. Since she has gone missing I have taken great interest in her disappearance since our mutual friends had posted on FB and of course since it is so local I immediately became concerned for her. Now I impatiently wait for her family to get justice and answers. I have read every news article, all of the comments on those MSM sites, all of the social media pages of hers that are public and i have read every single post on this thread of this website. I have also learned the rules from reading this thread so I am going to try my very best to abide by them.

IMO
-this was not a serial killer. No chance.
-Sarah knows the people responsible.
-female(s) likely responsible, however I have not ruled out this being a jealous man.
-it was not a lone female, i think this was a female with friends.
-the father of the child is not involved.
-that last tweet was about physically being followed, not being "followed" on social media, also I think that tweet was about her killer and that in this case "b****es" referred to actual females, not beta males.
-she was alone driving in her car when the tragic incident began
-she was not "set up" and this was not premeditated

-recent boyfriend and JF not ruled out quite yet, but I dont think it was them. These two would probably be the immediate first suspects and likely would have worked alone (regardless of which of the two it was) and 3 weeks later I find it hard to believe (even for SCPD who's performance on this since this young mother went missing has been terrible, unsettling and frustrating) that the cops would have insufficient evidence for an arrest over 3 weeks later.

-she did not go into the woods voluntarily. No chance. She also, sadly, was not alive or conscious when she was brought into the woods IMO.

-IMO you guys have over-analyzed the flip flops. You (the killer, and your friends involved) are bringing a body into the woods, you are going to leave the flip flops on the road by the car you pulled her out of OR where the altercation took place? No, you pick them up and either put them back on her feet (when I picture someone carrying a body into the woods, I am picturing her cradled with her toes naturally pointing slightly up allowing the flip flops to stay on) or carry them with her, also note I havent even seen any MSM or LE quote that the flip flips were physically on her feet where she was found.

-People in Sarah's immediate circle know who (or at least the ring leader of who) is responsible, IMO so do the police, at least by now. Hopefully they are just strengthening their case or making sure they know everyone that is involved before making all of the arrests but I really can't give them much credit because 2 cops and a dog should have found poor Sarah within 24 hours of her official reported disappearance, and with this being so seemingly open and shut of a case I am baffled that there are still no arrests, makes me uneasy, there are (relatively) local killers on the loose. Locals know these cops are paid well (understatement) and I can't stress my disgust for their progress. Note that police are not asking for tips, MSM input has stopped making articles on this nearly 2 weeks ago, and I'm telling you guys this to circle back to that I think the police know who they are looking to convict or at least most of the parties involved.

My theory is that young Sarah (may she rest in peace) was possibly the "other woman" with a new man after breaking up with her boyfriend and that a jealous ex girlfriend had very possibly stalked Sarah, Sarah knew exactly who it was and was not at all afraid IMO. Someone said that it was night and you can't tell who's car is behind you, I disagree, I can certainly tell what make and model, and even what generation of that model is behind me, since I have heard and I think it's common knowledge that Sarah loved her car and was into cars (she posted of her car often, was locally known to love her car, and posted other exotic cars on her SM) I am going to go ahead and say Sarah could have a good idea of what type of car was behind her as well, and more importantly who was driving it. Droopy, nice map. Imo after the last tweet Sarah likely decided to either try to lose the person(s) following her or decided to confront them. So she makes the first right after sending that last tweet and either realized she is on a dead end and was blocked in OR stopped her car and willingly got out to at least verbally confront the follower who again I do believe she absolutely knew. I believe a struggle occurred there either inside or near the car (it's possible she tried to run back to her car after being outnumbered), this all must have been brief as to not get any attention of the surrounding homes. Clothes in disarray could be the perps trying to stage a sexual assault, but I don't think a sexual assault occurred. Bent license plates are a thing that I am choosing not to really speculate on because I haven't seen any note on exactly how bent they were, so there are too many possibilities, like, someone might have tried to rip it off (there is only the rear plate you can tell from her IG pictures) or someone could have tried to bend it to hide the numbers, or it's even possible that it was only slightly bent and that she had done it herself to try to avoid red light camera tickets (this is not my belief, but only a possibility that was mentioned by one of the members on this thread earlier) anyway my point is I don't have enough information on the license plate to speculate further. After the incident and tragic death of Sarah and after she was left in the woods, one perp drove her car directly to where it was found and another perp followed in the car that was following Sarah and picked up the perp driving Sarah's car from where her car was parked/discovered.

Hopefully an arrest is made soon, and the killer(s) can be brought to justice!! if anyone has questions of a specific part my post post please reply me and I will give explanations of whatever you want (if I gave explanations of everything above this post would never end, I've thought about it a lot)

Welcome ripspg, thanks for the great first post!

I agree that many of us (definitely me, lol) beat the flip flops topic into the ground, lol. I'm grasping at straws here, I admit it.

Ripsgp, I had a feeling this case might end up sounding like a Dateline episode. I do believe it was premeditated though. She was stalked. Girls can be vicious. They think they are smarter than everybody. They think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. No sense of consequence. Prison is waiting for these bit--es now. They will cry for the parents they probably cursed. Im so mad.

Quick question about DNA- if they were to find DNA under Sarah's fingernails, can they tell if it's male or female DNA even if there is no existing profile for that specific DNA? In other words, that would allow them to know whether they are dealing with a male or female perp- I just wasn't sure.

Quick question about DNA- if they were to find DNA under Sarah's fingernails, can they tell if it's male or female DNA even if there is no existing profile for that specific DNA? In other words, that would allow them to know whether they are dealing with a male or female perp- I just wasn't sure.

DNA reveals gender. Court orders can force POI to submit DNA.

Thanks. I honestly don't mean to be obstinate but I'm Long Island born and bred, 43 years. I've seen A LOT in those years and am also very familiar with Eastern Suffolk, from the North Shore to the South Shore.

Not at all------you know the terrain lets call it----and b/c its LI--where all the good pizza can be found.!!! Parts of LI are good and parts like a war zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper