GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the car-----where were mirrors and seat positioned? She was a tiny girl so the drivers' seat would be forward.

How far was the car from the LIE or Montauk Hghwy or other highway???

Have the friends she was with been questioned? Together and separately?

BBM.... Me, Too...

IIRC... In links LE has said they will not say if she left the friend's home that night/morning with someone...

IMO... That leads me to believe she DID leave with someone... And LE is not willing to provide this information right now...

I think LE has a strong idea who is involved...

All... JMO....

About the car-----where were mirrors and seat positioned? She was a tiny girl so the drivers' seat would be forward.

Her car was found by the woods, a few blocks from her home, in Medford. I believe by Eagle Estates.

Her 1999 BMW was found about a mile from her home in Medford, parked on the street. Police say it is unusual that it was found there, but did not elaborate on what, if any evidence of her disappearance, was found inside.

A woman who lives on the street where the car was found told NBC 4 New York the car's license plates were bent, obscuring the numbers. Neighbors thought it was stolen and reported it to police.

Officers and about 60 family members and friends searched the woods near where the car was found Monday evening. They didn't find Goode.
"The thing that troubles us is the entire circumstances surrounding a 21-year-old Long Island girl that obviously needs her car and loves her car, and her car is found not near her house, late at night, unoccupied, parked next to a wooded area," Sixth Precinct Det. Sgt. Michael Fitzharris told Newsday. "This was very contrary to her normal behavior. She's very close to her family, which is large, and she has a 4-year-old daughter."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...spicious-Circumstances-Medford-262357441.html

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/sarah-p-goode-missing-medford-mom-still-sought-1.8397044

Sarah P. Goode, 21, disappeared under what detectives call "suspicious" circumstances, and her family has joined police in appealing for the public's help. Her car was found two days later at least a mile from where she lives, on a two-lane street in a residential neighborhood next to a large wooded area.

A missing person's flier on a wooden stick was placed on the side of the road on Fire Avenue where Goode's unoccupied vehicle was found. Beneath it sat a white plastic container with unlit candles.

Chelsea Jao, 21, of Ridge, said Tuesday that Goode is her best friend and she's known her since the two attended Longwood High School.

Jao said she and a group of Goode's friends set out to look for her Monday night and they planned another search late Tuesday afternoon when she gets off work at 5 p.m. She said they may start in Shirley and go to places they think Goode would frequent.

"It's not like her to run away like this," Jao said in a telephone interview. "It's not like her not to call her family. This is not her. That's why I know something is wrong. It's just sad. I don't know what to think."

If her car was found near or in Eagle Estates, it's just north of the Long Island Expressway. Like 2 minutes north depending on the lights.

If her car was found near or in Eagle Estates, it's just north of the Long Island Expressway. Like 2 minutes north depending on the lights.
Oh God...and 2 minutes from the Long Island Expressway means she could be anywhere.
From all i've read, Sarah would never leave her BMW where it was found...

I'm hoping we get an insider here and/or more news today from LE.

We need to know what happened Friday night and who was Sarah with?

Good points about her car. Wonder if any sings of new damage/marks on back bumper - as when thugs bump a car to get a person to stop - since it was mentioned she loved her car, she might be vulnerable to that kind of trick... could appear to be one guy driving while others remain hidden down so when she stops then they take her... even if just one , she could be taken.
Wonder if any reports of in days prior of suspicious car activity towards loan women drivers...

Her car was found by the woods, a few blocks from her home, in Medford. I believe by Eagle Estates.

Her 1999 BMW was found about a mile from her home in Medford, parked on the street. Police say it is unusual that it was found there, but did not elaborate on what, if any evidence of her disappearance, was found inside.

A woman who lives on the street where the car was found told NBC 4 New York the car's license plates were bent, obscuring the numbers. Neighbors thought it was stolen and reported it to police.

Officers and about 60 family members and friends searched the woods near where the car was found Monday evening. They didn't find Goode.
"The thing that troubles us is the entire circumstances surrounding a 21-year-old Long Island girl that obviously needs her car and loves her car, and her car is found not near her house, late at night, unoccupied, parked next to a wooded area," Sixth Precinct Det. Sgt. Michael Fitzharris told Newsday. "This was very contrary to her normal behavior. She's very close to her family, which is large, and she has a 4-year-old daughter."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...spicious-Circumstances-Medford-262357441.html

It would be interesting to know if this is the route that she takes to get home. If she made any stops on her way home, someone could have followed her from that stop. Someone could have bumped her car, forcing her to get out. The mile from her home is what's kind of odd. Whomever did this might live within the vicinity of where the car was found.

10371620_277114985803889_943985823056496522_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/BringHomeS...7105869138134/277114985803889/?type=1&theater

Thanks EvilPixie----do you know if there is any construction being done around there?????? Good place to hide things.

police won't say if she left her friend's house (after watching movies) alone or with someone. That says a lot IMO.

Good points about her car. Wonder if any sings of new damage/marks on back bumper - as when thugs bump a car to get a person to stop - since it was mentioned she loved her car, she might be vulnerable to that kind of trick... could appear to be one guy driving while others remain hidden down so when she stops then they take her... even if just one , she could be taken.
Wonder if any reports of in days prior of suspicious car activity towards loan women drivers...

Hi OldSteve!!! Good points about new damage---and maybe under carriage damage or vegetation?????

Has LE spoken to her co-workers????? Sorry if I am repeating questions already asked.

Thanks EvilPixie----do you know if there is any construction being done around there?????? Good place to hide things.

I don't know off hand, but will ask some friends who are joining the search again today. Friends and family are meeting in Shirley at 5 today. It says they are passing out flyers to the local area and searching the area.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Sarah comes home soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper