GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From njburkett ch7 news:

Sarah Goode is missing. Police "will neither confirm nor deny" bloodstains in her abandoned car. #findsarahgoode pic.twitter.com/Uyg8bUcjGZ

Does anyone find it odd that ahe lives with her mother and they are a close knit family but waited 2 days to report her missing?

This is local to me as well and I have some friends that helped search today. I don't find it odd that she wasn't reported missing for two days. She's a young mom, maybe she went out on the weekends. I have a sister-in-law the same age with an almost 2-year-old and if she was gone a day it would raise eyebrows, but the second day I would be freaking.

Eagle Estates isn't a great area of Medford, but I think Sarah probably knew who did this to her (if something has happened to her).

According to police, her family became alarmed when they couldn’t reach her Saturday and notified the authorities when they still hadn’t heard from her the following day.

Police located Goode’s gray 1999 BWM in a wooded area, and said the location is suspicious, as the car had no reason to be there. There were no keys found in or around the car.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/06/10/goode-sarah-missing-mother-long-island-new-york

According to police, her family became alarmed when they couldn’t reach her Saturday and notified the authorities when they still hadn’t heard from her the following day.

Police located Goode’s gray 1999 BWM in a wooded area, and said the location is suspicious, as the car had no reason to be there. There were no keys found in or around the car.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/06/10/goode-sarah-missing-mother-long-island-new-york

Yes. I just re-read this. That's why I removed my post.

It looks to me she went out to meet someone, they parked the car where it was found and went for a walk in the woods and something bad happened. (not taking into account the reports of possible blood in the car now)

Or she went to the woods by herself, decided she needed to go for a walk, and something happened, either an assault/murder or something else that led to her demise.

Hope I'm wrong!

Her friends have said she was in Shirley on Friday night. I'm guessing she left with someone.

Since she hasn't been found in the nearby woods, the perp/s may have left her vehicle there to gain more time knowing that LE would begin the search in that area.
Left vehicle there to distract, but she could be anywhere.

I'm thinking her car was dumped there. She may have never made it back to Medford from Shirley. Who she left with. That's key.

Young mom’s disappearance a ‘nightmare’

Sarah Goode loves her daughter more than anything in the world, according to her family. So when the 21-year-old single mother disappeared after leaving a friend’s house in Shirley, New York, early Saturday morning, her family became alarmed.

“That little girl is her whole world,” said Goode’s sister-in-law, Florencia DeMuria. “That's how we knew something was wrong, she always has her phone on her.”

Sarah’s phone now goes directly to voicemail, according to police, and family members are desperate to find her.

Friday night, Sarah watched movies with friends until around 1 a.m. Police have not said whether she left the house alone, but did confirm that she was expecting to go to a party on Saturday.

I'm thinking her car was dumped there. She may have never made it back to Medford from Shirley. Who she left with. That's key.

Good thought, perhaps that the car was planted there to throw off LE. However, if the perp did that, how is it possible to get from there to wherever he may have left his own vehicle? Sorry, I am not at all familiar with the area. Another thought that crosses my mind is the perp knows someone in the area the car was found.

Good thought, perhaps that the car was planted there to throw off LE. However, if the perp did that, how is it possible to get from there to wherever he may have left his own vehicle? Sorry, I am not at all familiar with the area. Another thought that crosses my mind is the perp knows someone in the area the car was found.

Could be more than one person involved - one drives her car, one drives another car to get away.

Or the perp dumped it there and then walked or took a bus.

Could be more than one person involved - one drives her car, one drives another car to get away.

Or the perp dumped it there and then walked or took a bus.
There are no buses at in the wee hours of the morning on Long Island. IMO, a 2nd car is involved.

I am confused because I have read that blood was found in Sarah's vehicle. That would mean something concerning happened in her car that alarmed LE.

Another person in the area told CBS New York there appeared to be blood in the car.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-young-mother-missing-under-suspicious-circumstances/

That was the alarming news that some reports were reporting LE couldn't say what it was, IIRC.

I, like others, think that who Sarah was with that night is the key to what has happened. I hope that Sarah's cellphone was charged and able to track her location that evening.

Prayers to her young child.

About the car-----where were mirrors and seat positioned? She was a tiny girl so the drivers' seat would be forward.

How far was the car from the LIE or Montauk Hghwy or other highway???

Have the friends she was with been questioned? Together and separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper