GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but there is a difference between reporting and discussing. It seems to me more voices should be heard to show who she was and how she felt followed and what that means. If a kid gets bullied at school it's blasted and everyone has two cents to put in. I live in a nearby community and no one even knows about it or knows very little and cares about the same. I've never joined a forum before so expressing myself on the internet to a bunch of strangers is new to me.

Did I miss a post or 2 somewhere? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will search for the link....but, I believe the SG in this case was born in Dec. of 92

Sorry, just got a log in name and trying to navigate and figure out how to post.
Nature takes it's course and certain bugs are found after death and it must be quite disgusting.
It is sick that someone would leave another human in a wooded area like that.

Like... animal activity? Oooh. That happened to my cousin. She was unrecognizable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just mean the posts talk about twitter accounts and Instagram and people do in court etc and that are discussions you don't read in the media or see in the news

I just mean the posts talk about twitter accounts and Instagram and people do in court etc and that are discussions you don't read in the media or see in the news

That's cuz we are the REAL websleuths! :)

Don't expect Newsday to cover it. They let all of the good reporters go awhile back. And it shows.

That's why I mentioned wondering if (strangely enough) Sarah walked into the woods of her own accord- it reminds me of the Nicole Tessa case, who was murdered in the woods, in Patchogue (next town over). It was mentioned in that case that they used this certain area of woods near their homes to smoke, hang out, etc. It sounds strange but I guess that's what made me think that way. Nicole Tessa's case seemed open and shut, but to date has not been solved, no arrests no nothing. Her husband and son have moved to Florida now. Her case was on Websleuths as well. I think LE just didn't have any physical evidence, probably all circumstantial......hopefully Sarah's case does not end the same way.....

I agree that her case seems open and shut and I have my suspicions as to who is responsible. I still remember almost everything about her case. I live only a handful of blocks away from where she lived and where her body was found.

Cache'd hit of her instagram. Apparently she was the "other woman" and became the main woman. http://web.stagram.com/n/spgx3_/

She has a screenshot from 3 weeks ago of someone calling her blocked numerous times :(

Just looked at her instagram site....made me feel so sad. She has a lot of friends. She didn't think she did....:tsktsk:

That's the way the media, NYPD and local media (if had happened in NYC), as well as the surrounding Metro Region LE and their media handle many cases such as this one (Shh, we've got it under control.).

If u don't have a subscription to Newsday, there's nearly nothing out there about her.

Of course, MOO, as a native (NYC).

I know more about out-of-state cases then those in my own backyard, so to speak.

<modsnip>

I just realized that Sarah Goode was murdered on the EXACT same date, June 6th (4 year anniversery), as the LISK victim Megan Waterman disappeared!

Our Sarah Goode held a job as a medical technician in Patchogue, LI.

Nothing indicates that she is a victim of the LISK, nor indicates that she has ever engaged in any similar activities as the LISK's victims. Nothing.

Please make certain you are talking about the correct individual before you post personal information, particularly that which could reflect negatively upon a person's character.

That's the way the media, NYPD and local media (if had happened in NYC), as well as the surrounding Metro Region LE and their media handle many cases such as this one (Shh, we've got it under control.).

If u don't have a subscription to Newsday, there's nearly nothing out there about her.

Of course, MOO, as a native (NYC).

I know more about out-of-state cases then those in my own backyard, so to speak.
I think you are absolutely correct. I'm not sure if I feel like that is because of arrogance or a silent and stealth approach to not "hinder" the investigation.

Our Sarah Goode held a job as a medical technician in Patchogue, LI.

Nothing indicates that she is a victim of the LISK, nor indicates that she has ever engaged in any similar activities as the LISK's victims. Nothing.

I sure hope you are right and that I am wrong.

I sure hope you are right and that I am wrong.

Unfortunately and sadly enough, the perp/s imo will likely be from either her circle or an extension of her immediate circle.

That's gotta be rough.

Please make certain you are talking about the correct individual before you post personal information, particularly that which could reflect negatively upon a person's character.

I tried to, in my posts, to express that it indeed could be two different persons, but on the other hand, I feel that it is important to keep an open mind to that there might be a connection between our SG and the SG in the court cases.

But, if my posts, in any way, break the WS rules, I´m so sorry and please deleet my posts.

<modsnip>

I just realized that Sarah Goode was murdered on the EXACT same date, June 6th (4 year anniversery), as the LISK victim Megan Waterman disappeared!

its funny you say this bc when I first saw the "tweet map"if you go to "C"..SG's tweet was retweeted 2 times..Hers at 11:08..then retweets at 11:28 and 11:44..if you remember there was another female found in a wooded area around the corner from this tweet on Linden Ave..Elizabeth Friedenberger..they didn't expect foul play bc of her lifestyle..(raises eyebrow).. not at all thinking about the circumstances of the women of the LISK..maybe just SK?

http://www.longisland.com/news/03-24-14/elizabeth-fridenberger-missing-person-alert.html

its funny you say this bc when I first saw the "tweet map"if you go to "C"..SG's tweet was retweeted 2 times..Hers at 11:08..then retweets at 11:28 and 11:44..if you remember there was another female found in a wooded area around the corner from this tweet on Linden Ave..Elizabeth Friedenberger..they didn't expect foul play bc of her lifestyle..(raises eyebrow).. not at all thinking about the circumstances of the women of the LISK..maybe just SK?

http://www.longisland.com/news/03-24-14/elizabeth-fridenberger-missing-person-alert.html

Although this above was thinking outside the box i also feel it was someone she socialized with..on the day befre SG was found there was a post on one of the social media sites from a person who said was with her that night.."i am hoping for her to just come out of hiding perfectly fine"..the choice of words i find strange..(saved)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper