GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You weren't argumentative at all, no worries. I just wanted to make sure I didn't come across like I have inside information (I wish I did!) I think sometimes I sound that way because I have thought about this case so much I made myself an honorary member of the detective squad LOLOL

Arm chair DT. We are all guilty of that. :seeya:

These cops sure don't get in a hurry to arrest the bad guy like they have in years past, do they?

I wondered that also------done to embarrass or humiliate her.
Which goes to jealousy or sexual refusal.

Do we know cause of death???

I have a feeling more than one person is involved in this case. Directly and indirectly. And then we will see who turns on who when they are rounded up. And then the parents will say my child would never do that.

These cops sure don't get in a hurry to arrest the bad guy like they have in years past, do they?

This just irks me.
With SO much info being circulated on SM, why do they not have a suspect? It was reported that there were signs of struggle, blood, bent license plate...where are the finger prints? Where is the DNA? The perp was (IMO) not planning this, didn't have a master plan and cover up. Geeez.

I have a question. This site seems to be the only place where people are discussing this case. Why haven't the news stations really seemed to keep interested in it?

I guess other things become more "newsworthy". This began as a Missing Persons case and now here are. I guess because there are no leads at least anything being made public, the media is not pursuing this story.
Of course this is just My big old opinion--lol...and Welcome Karmasmom.

I guess other things become more "newsworthy". This began as a Missing Persons case and now here are. I guess because there are no leads at least anything being made public, the media is not pursuing this story.
Of course this is just My big old opinion--lol...and Welcome Karmasmom.

Do you think that maybe LE has asked MSM to hold off a bit? It seems to me that SG's demise is ripe for media attention. There is so much information out there SM wise, she was a young mother, working a respectable job, and then, boom, this happened. Just my two cents here but that's the only reason I can think MSM isn't all over this.

ETA: And I also think there is a big social commentary wrapped up in her case. Someone posted above that SG had so many friends (based of followers on IG) but that she didn't know it. We don't know who her true friends were or how many she people she was genuinely close to. SM, in my opinion, alienates relationships more than it brings people together. I guess I'll get off of my soapbox now, blah, blah, blah.

This just irks me.
With SO much info being circulated on SM, why do they not have a suspect? It was reported that there were signs of struggle, blood, bent license plate...where are the finger prints? Where is the DNA? The perp was (IMO) not planning this, didn't have a master plan and cover up. Geeez.

I don't believe for a minute that they don't have a suspect. They are building their case.

If anything the lack of news points to them having a suspect more than not. If they didn't have a suspect they would be having press conferences left and right in an effort to get the public to come forth with information.

We just need to be patient. And then one of my suspects in my list will be arrested. I'm confident.

I think so MamaJoJo-----I wondered if maybe LE figured that the family needed a little space to bury Sarah (and rightly so), and is holding info close to themselves--and (and I know this isnt a shock to any WS member) to watch and listen to anyone at the wake, funeral and burial. Sarah was released to her family--that tells me that LE got all they needed to help the investigation.

Do you think that maybe LE has asked MSM to hold off a bit? It seems to me that SG's demise is ripe for media attention. There is so much information out there SM wise, she was a young mother, working a respectable job, and then, boom, this happened. Just my two cents here but that's the only reason I can think MSM isn't all over this.

ETA: And I also think there is a big social commentary wrapped up in her case. Someone posted above that SG had so many friends (based of followers on IG) but that she didn't know it. SM, in my opinion, alienates relationships more than it brings people together. I guess I'll get off of my soapbox now, blah, blah, blah.

This is Long Island. We don't have real reporters anymore or a real newspaper. We don't even have The Patch anymore for village news (the reporters were let go too!). There is no one to investigate SM but us.

So, the news is here.

This is Long Island. We don't have real reporters anymore or a real newspaper. We don't even have The Patch anymore for village news (the reporters were let go too!). There is no one to investigate SM but us.

So, the news is here.

There was a missing person case on here a couple of months ago from a small town out in WA where the media took our posts here and used them pretty much verbatim in their paper. We did all of the leg work and they dispensed it to the town. However, it took a journalist to dedicate themselves to following here and parsing through the information. Too bad LI doesn't have one of those.

IMO, LE knows who killed SG and they are just building an airtight case. Poor, poor Sarah, her daughter, her family and friends. May they somehow find peace in the horror of her death.

wait---not being morbid nor am I picking on you Cinnamon---but they know that DATE of her death?????????

sorry -- just thinking of JonBenet Ramsay

I wondered about that too, cawfee. I think they just used the June 12 date because that's the day they found her body. IMO, I think she died in the early hours on June 7, probably not long after her last tweet. MOO.

I wonder if the ME was able to narrow down a TOD? Guess we'll have to wait until LE releases more information.

P.S. I didn't think you were picking on me. :smile:

There was a missing person case on here a couple of months ago from a small town out in WA where the media took our posts here and used them pretty much verbatim in their paper. We did all of the leg work and they dispensed it to the town. However, it took a journalist to dedicate themselves to following here and parsing through the information. Too bad LI doesn't have one of those.

IMO, LE knows who killed SG and they are just building an airtight case. Poor, poor Sarah, her daughter, her family and friends. May they somehow find peace in the horror of her death.

I believe they will find some sort of peace when we find the person who did this. My sister was at the services this week & the family is really suffering. I believe Sarah's daughter doesn't really understand that her mommy isn't coming home. It breaks my heart

Although this above was thinking outside the box i also feel it was someone she socialized with..on the day befre SG was found there was a post on one of the social media sites from a person who said was with her that night.."i am hoping for her to just come out of hiding perfectly fine"..the choice of words i find strange..(saved)..

correction..the post wasn't the day before it was same day just before her discovery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper