GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....there is/was a video that one of the "friends" had on their IG of a fight they witnessed in the woods. IMO That was a hang out for them.

....there is/was a video that one of the "friends" had on their IG of a fight they witnessed in the woods. IMO That was a hang out for them.

Blood in her car just does not line up with her going into those woods voluntarily at all. Plus if she had plans to meet people in there, there would likely be cell phone records that police would have found that would have prompted a search in that area or at least some of her friends would have known to check there if it was a "hang out". Plus her JUST having said on twitter that she was being followed are 3 of many reasons that Sarah absolutely did not walk into those woods on her own free will. IMO

Are you able to link that IG video? I am curious as to who you are eyeballing as ""friends""

Blood in the car birdy, blood.in.the.car

She may have ran back to the car and a struggle ensued, like I said to you before. Additionally, they may transported her to the location where they left her in her car and drove her car to where it was found,as I am sure it is away from where they hangout. They could have drove to the other side.

And what about her last twitter post?

Back to the blood, I understand the killers are not professionals but to think that they fooled her into coming into the woods, failed to ambush her there (if she made it back to her car severely bleeding or then was attacked and began severely bleeding, even for a moment) and then brought her back to their own hang out spot (where other people outside the group like you, or like other locals, could believe it is THEIR (the perp's) hang out spot) is just too dumb of a move, even for a juvenile /junkie to still be free over 3 weeks later

Momoffourboys, this is my problem I think you guys found the IG and twitter before I did and were able to see more profiles than I can now, almost all of her friends have made it private some have even deleted their profiles probably as a result of this tragedy (either to hide evidence or maybe just to stop people from messaging them or asking them questions on their SM)

Please go back and re-read my posts. I do not think you are understanding what I am saying. They did not plan to kill her. They were hanging out at the spot. Other people(possibly women)were at the spot or went to the spot, an argument ensued. They relocated her away from the hang out,they did not bring her there bleeding. The rest I in my post. Of course, this is all speculation.

Something I find very interesting is that there is another missing girl from Medford now. Her name is Kiarra King age 15. SCPD still has not arrested anyone for the Sarah Goode murder and now this other girl is missing. This is making me think could there be a serial killer out there? If someone in Sarah Goode's circle of friends did this, DNA testing as well as evidence could have and should have given LE a suspect or a POI by now and we have not heard of anything on the news as of yet. Meaning to me that possibly the SG was murdered by someone not in her circle.

There was a girl missing last week (Destiny Jasmine-I believe was her name)news12 and other sources reported but she was found alive and well.
IMO still unrelated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take one more look.
This is an aerial photo of the Camden Ct wooden path/trial
And do NOT tell me once more that this is not intentionally made:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89e845cbf88b6c2b:0x296d1aff29c3b0db

Anyway wether the path/trial is man-made or not doesent really matter, my original point was that both Sarah S and Sarah G were dumped ca 100/150 feet into a wooded area nearby a path/trial, killed 25 miles and 8 months apart.

Now if the MO was identical in the two Sarah's murdercases, I would say the killer is a serial killer, LISK or another SK.

After reviewing this map Im thinking the perp entered this area from N Dunton Ave. If you keep going on that road you will eventually come ou ton Camden Ct. Maybe thats why none of the neighbors heard or saw anything???

There was a girl missing last week (Destiny Jasmine-I believe was her name)news12 and other sources reported but she was found alive and well.
IMO still unrelated.

Right I think Destiny was a runaway. This girl Kiarra King could be too but you never know??

After reviewing this map Im thinking the perp entered this area from N Dunton Ave. If you keep going on that road you will eventually come ou ton Camden Ct. Maybe thats why none of the neighbors heard or saw anything???

Looking at the angle of LISK, what if he knows where Sarah's group hung out in the woods and stalked them until he got his opportunity.

Hmmm... I don't see this. B does not really associate with D much at all.

The family they refer to are their friends. B is always in that list. D is not. There are overlaps and some associate with D but he is not in the core group.

You know what??? I am going to stand corrected. Just did a little peeking and they are from 2 different towns, and I do remember BA saying something about "just because you only know someone for 2 weeks, doesn't mean you can't be worried about them,etc."This would make no sense if they were related.

Thanks for the heads up,my friend

I thought he was talking about Sarah when he said that. He said "she is relevant, when you hang out with someone for two weeks you can get close"

None of them seem to worried. As a matter of fact, they have move on real quick. They go from being upset to an hour later making comment like "Im bored AF" Who wants to smoke"...crazy

I know! Totally agree!! Thats exactly what I was saying on an earlier post :) It's honestly shocking. We seem more concerned about the entire situation then some of them who are close in.

I noticed this info as well.

IMO this is simply a case of a jealous ex. He was dumped by Sarah merely a week prior, and it seems it was because of his actions (snapchat comment).

Again IMO, she moved on to a new relationship quickly...one that the ex's brother had knowledge of. Brother may or may not be involved as well.

Moo

BBM.
What was the snapchat comment? I've been keeping up with the Twitter activity the best I can considering they talk a different language over there. Is the snapchat comment something that was discussed on Twitter?

BBM.
What was the snapchat comment? I've been keeping up with the Twitter activity the best I can considering they talk a different language over there. Is the snapchat comment something that was discussed on Twitter?

It's on SG's twitter.

Just to clear some questions up. There are no trails in eagle estates. If people are hanging out in the woods it is more likely druggies and/or homeless people there are a lot in that area. Also, keep in mind there is a very big heroin/prescription drug problem on Long Island. Someone I went to HS with actually robbed a local pharmacy a couple of years back and killed everyone in it to steal oxy cotin. Him and his wife were arrested about a week later in the Pines in Medford. They both pled guilty. If a majority of her friends were living in Shirley/Mastic they could go to the reservation for any drug they want, no need to leave the area and most people from that town don't. LISK is far fetched, this was someone who maybe didn't like her hanging out with this group of people, an ex or a girl who maybe was scorned. What led her to stop so close to her house I'm not sure. Maybe she planned to meet someone to pick up some pot or something and they set her up and brought someone with her that lees to a confrontation. Don't want to ramble too much.

Oh heck, so many questions for these so called friends of SG. Why don't we just ask them and get some answers for ourselves? Some of them are most likely right at the bottom of this page (at the moment approx. 16 guests).Come on guys, register and help us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper