GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just crazy. Too many unsolved homicides in the last month alone and now this. Trying to have faith in SCPD - but this is scary.

Hi Everyone! I am new to post here as well, although I have been following from day one like most of you. The ideas in this forum are amazing and really get the mind going. However, I do not believe that SG's horrible murder has anything to do with the LISK. SG seemed to have too many comments prior to that nite where she alluded to some issues she was having. [Modsnip] This of course is IMO.

inquisitive9----welcome!!!!!!!!!!! And I agree Sarah's killer/s are within her circle. MOO of course

I am sorry that this is a bit off topic but I know there has to be a thread around here somewhere to discuss LISK. I can't find it. Would someone kindly direct me? Thanks!

Body parts found in Hempstead, NY today is tied into the body in Bayshore.

I just got a Newsday alert.

Body parts found in Hempstead, NY today is tied into the body in Bayshore.

I just got a Newsday alert.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...onnected-to-body-found-in-bay-shore-1.8747331

Body parts that might be associated with the case of the partially dismembered female's body discovered in Suffolk Tuesday were found Wednesday in Hempstead, a source told Newsday.
Wednesday afternoon, Hempstead police had blocked off part of Webb Avenue near Washington Avenue with yellow crime scene tape. The Suffolk Police Homicide commander, Det. Lt. Kevin Beyrer, was at a Webb Avenue home where detectives were seen going in and out.

holy smokes---read the article and the comments---------------I rmember that guy committing suicide------IIRC he was involved with alot of revitalizing downtown Riverhead.
Oh sorry--this is a little OT

REALLY? I can't seem to find anything about this guy! I don't wanna derail this thread, so I'm searching for references to 'suicide' in the LISK forum. I hate to get all hot & bothered over some article comment, but the fact that he claimed it came from the former police chief is very curious.

Nevermind...I found the info. in another comment from another article: http://longisland.news12.com/news/n...e-seek-missing-woman-at-gilgo-beach-1.4830179

Thank you!!!!! I really hope they are working hard to get the people/person who did this. I feel so bad for SG's family. Someone needs to take responsibility. :jail:

I'm new to this site but have been following this case closely from beginning. I'm on the West Coast but grew up on the north shore of Long Island - not too far from the murder. I was just wondering a couple of things:

1. Does anyone know for sure if the father of SG's child has been ruled out? [Modsnip]
2. Was SG ever married to this guy?
3. [modsnip]

My instincts are still leaning towards a jealous ex boyfriend, IMO. I don't think it's LISK.

Does anyone else have a strong suspicion that this could of been done by females?? Being a young adult myself, I think the comment on her SM "b*tches" is directed to a group of girls. I've definately heard ppl refer to a guy using that phrase....but I think in this context it's females. Specifically having "boy" problems with one specifically, and just other girls involved in harassing/bullying etc. girls def know how to gang up I each other, they love being involved with drama, and def fight over boyfriends. Totally immature and such an insignificant reason to take a life-but it definately happens. I don't think murder was the intention but things just got out of hand. And what about all those blocked calls?? Totally seems like females-pranking, calling repeatedly/hanging up/saying nasty things. Hmmmmm?
Very valid thought, and it would help explain why Sarah did not seem particularly frightened or afraid. In fact, she actually seemed challenged and amused by it all, IMO. If she thought she was being stalked and followed by a group of nasty girls, perhaps the most she thought she would have to deal with, was a possible cat fight of some sort. Unfortunately she was wrong, sadly wrong.

I know we are all frustrated, but I think they may have a real good POI but are just waiting. It's possible that they are not worried about the person fleeing and they just want to make sure they have enough evidence to hold him/her/them. I feel this way because it would be hard to believe that with having the car, a good idea what she did that night and who she did it with, phone records, possible prints, possible blood evidence, etc, that they don't have a strong suspicion. A lot of times it's just a matter of gathering everything to present it to the DA to make a solid case. It is also very possible that the family has been kept in the loop and everyone is just keeping it close to the vest. At least I hope this is the situation.

BBM. I agree but it's been almost a month and still no arrests. Maybe I'm being impatient but I want justice for Sarah and her family and friends.

Hi Everyone! I am new to post here as well, although I have been following from day one like most of you. The ideas in this forum are amazing and really get the mind going. However, I do not believe that SG's horrible murder has anything to do with the LISK. SG seemed to have too many comments prior to that nite where she alluded to some issues she was . [Modsnip]
This of course is IMO.

:wagon:

to

WebSleuths

:websleuther:

inquisitive9

We're glad you're here!!!

Good Post, inquisitive!!

No problems -- keep them cards and letters comin' - as they say!! Jump on in & help us bring justice to Sarah!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back