GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel very strongly this could be him. Jmo. By the way I did forward this comment to the SCPD. I don't know how we can figure out who this comment came from. Any sluthers have suggestions?

I feel very strongly this could be him. Jmo. By the way I did forward this comment to the SCPD. I don't know how we can figure out who this comment came from. Any sluthers have suggestions?

I'm sure LE will be able to find out if the comment came from him or not. Dunno if we could though?

On news12....

Held without bail

Family and friends packed the couthhouse
Some had to be restrained and taken out of couthouse after hearing the grusone details

This breaks my heart!!! This poor family and to think this isnt the end for them as more details of her death im sure will come out.

From Phoenixrising post

Saturday, July 12, 2014
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Medford mother who was found dead in June after disappearing for several days was beaten and raped before she died, according to prosecutors.
Prosecutors said during the court hearing that Taylor raped Goode, then beat her; a piece of metal was found in her skull, and there was a large amount of blood and hair in her car.

His palm print also was found on her car and his semen was found on Goode, according to prosecutors, who said they also connected him through blood found at the scene.

This breaks my heart!!! This poor family and to think this isnt the end for them as more details of her death im sure will come out.

So true, its just the beginning for them.

Its so terribly sad, so I think I'll go walk my dog and take a break.

I am speechless. Just reading the horrific details...geeez. What an f'n monster!

How long did he think he could vacation in Vero Beach!?!

DO NOT post information (I.e., address, school) about an individual unless you are 100% certain you are talking about the correct person. And THEN, you must include a link.

Consider if you're wrong. Think about it for a few minutes.

A little common sense and respect go a long way.

I am not sure if we are allowed to post links to the actual charges on NYS website. But here is the definition of what, exactly, DT has been charged with:

Murder: depraved indifference:

With few exceptions, all crimes require proof of the defendant's state of mind at the time the crime was committed. A defendant must have acted intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or negligently in order to be convicted of the crime. Murder generally requires that the defendant "intentionally or knowingly" caused the death of the victim. In many cases, premeditation is used to prove the "intentional" element of the crime. Many courts, however, have also allowed the use of "a depraved indifference" standard to show that the person knowingly caused the death of the victim.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-depraved-indifference.htm

I will alert my post, just in case.
Of course you can link to a government website. Local, state, federal -- there is no better source. Information on an official government website trumps everything else. It's better than MSM, and a trillion times more credible and reliable than the garbage posted on social media.

From Phoenixrising post

Saturday, July 12, 2014
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Medford mother who was found dead in June after disappearing for several days was beaten and raped before she died, according to prosecutors.
Prosecutors said during the court hearing that Taylor raped Goode, then beat her; a piece of metal was found in her skull, and there was a large amount of blood and hair in her car.

His palm print also was found on her car and his semen was found on Goode, according to prosecutors, who said they also connected him through blood found at the scene.

Hoping the family already knew this...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/12/ex-marine-arrested-charged-in-brutal-murder-new-york-mom/

Dante Taylor, 19, pleaded not guilty through his attorney Saturday to second-degree murder in the killing of Sarah Goode. Prosecutors say they will seek to upgrade the charge...

Kristen Berkowitz, a friend of Goode’s who told the newspaper she previously had a romantic relationship with Taylor, described him as a “violent person.”

“He just wasn’t normal. We were scared of what he might do because of his temper,” Berkowitz told the newspaper.

Snipped from article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/12/ex-marine-arrested-charged-in-brutal-murder-new-york-mom/

Kristen Berkowitz, a friend of Goode’s who told the newspaper she previously had a romantic relationship with Taylor described him as a “violent person.”

Not clear on who the "she" is referring to in this comment. Does Kristen mean SHE previously had a romantic relationship with him OR does she mean Sarah previously had a romantic relationship with him?

Family of murdered Long Island mom weep, shout as accused killer appears in court
Dante Taylor slashed Sarah Goode numerous times with a metal object, turning her 1999 gray BMW into a bloody mess, Suffolk County Assistant District Attorney Janet Albertson said. ‘Burn in hell!’ Goode’s brother-in-law yelled at the suspect. Family members wore T-shirts printed with the victim’s photo to the courthouse.

Snipped

She was found naked from the waist down except for her shoes, Albertson said.

Newsday reported that Taylor and Goode once had a relationship.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-arrested-death-long-island-mom-cops-article-1.1864201

I think she meant her, her friends and maybe family were scared for Sarah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back