GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
threelittlebirdies--your post at 262-------always a fear---"Blame the Victim" as a defense tactic---I think "the family" or whatever they call themselves are going to be subpoened and all their SM analyzed and scrutinized for evidence---IMO its possible that when trial comes DT may talk prior------I agree with others I still sense that others are involved.(Just MOO) I am sure the Goode family and friends being the strong network they are showing themselves to be, will as a body attend every hearing and keep Sarah's name and Sarah's right to justice at the forefront.

threelittlebirdies--your post at 262-------always a fear---"Blame the Victim" as a defense tactic---I think "the family" or whatever they call themselves are going to be subpoened and all their SM analyzed and scrutinized for evidence---IMO its possible that when trial comes DT may talk prior------I agree with others I still sense that others are involved.(Just MOO) I am sure the Goode family and friends being the strong network they are showing themselves to be, will as a body attend every hearing and keep Sarah's name and Sarah's right to justice at the forefront.

Not so sure how much they can add when it seems they really didn't know the people she was hanging out with and the activities they were involved in. Of course they could see her twitter and have some idea of how she spent her time when she went out but it may hurt the case to have her family testify because then the defense can turn it around and act like they really didn't know what sarah did when she went out. JMO.

I been wondering how exactly do they meet up?? Did he drive?? Meet at a designated place and jump in her car?? If he was from mastic why did they meet up in Medford if she had just come from that area. Did she pick him up, and if so how did he get home?? Did he call a friend to pick him up?? If he had a car was it parked in the area and he walked to it?? I definately think there had to be others that were involved or knew what had happened. A young person would prob think they were being a good friend by not snitching I would imagine

He did graduate from Pat Med high school and his friend(s) live in Eagle Estates in Medford. I believe he lived in Mastic (someone I know played with him as a child because they lived on the same block) and possibly moved to Medford. That's why he was a graduate of that school unless his family used a different address to get him in that district?
Maybe SG was driving DT home too. Of course this is just my speculation and I don't know what happened after they left the house.

I'm thinking maybe Sarah knew of him but just met him for the first time that night. He was friends with this group, but Sarah was rather new to it. This could help explain why her family was not familiar with him.
Poor Sarah, she may have sensed right off the bat he was bad news. Wasn't there mention of a conflict between them that evening?

He did graduate from Pat Med high school and his friend(s) live in Eagle Estates in Medford. I believe he lived in Mastic (someone I know played with him as a child because they lived on the same block) and possibly moved to Medford. That's why he was a graduate of that school unless his family used a different address to get him in that district?
Maybe SG was driving DT home too. Of course this is just my speculation and I don't know what happened after they left the house.
That's very well possible. Wm. Floyd School District is not the greatest. A former friend moved to the district from Longwood and her girls were in the high school all of two weeks and she pulled them and brought them back to Longwood using her MIL's address.

Thank, unfortunately I am unable to access it. Is there a way you could paraphrase it for me? Just trying to get an idea of what the conflict was about

She basically just says her sister is friends with Sarah and that they had witnesses at the party saying that Dante and Sarah had a conflict with eachother and that allowed him to be questioned...paraphrasing.

Someone posted in the comments, from the link I provided here, saying something to the effect that they originally pulled him in for questioning before her body was found based on circumstantial evidence from interviewing people at the party who witnessed conflict between SG and DT.

I'm thinking maybe Sarah knew of him but just met him for the first time that night. He was friends with this group, but Sarah was rather new to it. This could help explain why her family was not familiar with him.
Poor Sarah, she may have sensed right off the bat he was bad news. Wasn't there mention of a conflicit between them that evening?

Yes that could be possible but at 21 yrs old i'm not so sure her family would have known of all her friends and acquaintances. I have a 23 yr old daughter and I personally know her closer friends but there are some people I hear her talk about but have not met. SG came from a very large family and i'm sure they all are busy and had lives of thier own to live and weren't involved in everything she did? No offense, disrepsect or judgement towards them. Unless she had a sibiling(s) she was very close to and discussed these things with him/her but it was mentioned on SM (twitter friends) that she did know him so maybe it's possible that SG's sister wasn't aware of that? I guess could also be possible that SM and friends are wrong too.
If DT was at the same party and then went to another house with them to watch a movie why the phone calls or texts to each other? Also we main be assuming the phone communication took place that night. Was it mentioned anywhere when they were contacting each other? I'm thinking they possibly knew each other from before the party June 6th. She was new to the group but we don't know if this was her first party with these people do we?
Maybe he was the one following her or calling her with blocked calls?

And that brings up a good question,sparkly...Is DT the person that she was tweeting about for the last couple of weeks? It doesn't quite fit in with her tweet about "b....ches" and taking them on a journey. I do not think that is something that would refer to him. Was her suspicion of being followed separate from the issue with DT?

From reading the comments (so take with a grain of salt) - they just met that night, for the first time. No prior relationship BUT mutual friends.

JMO

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

As I have been saying, I think she believed she was being followed by someone other than who was following her that night.

If I am repeating sorry---as per News12 this morning--charges may be upgraded to first degree----plausible IMO b/c of murder weapon
I am not sure if I missed where anyone mentioned this, but it was upgraded to 1st because of "Reckless Indifference". Even if someone did not plan the murder, they can still be charged with 1st degree if they showed such reckless indifference (or disregard) of the consequences of one's acts or omissions. It entails something more than negligence. Negligence means you weren't paying attention and killed someone. The mental state necessary to constitute murder is ‘knowledge by the accused that his acts will probably cause death or grievous bodily harm’. It's the difference between being clueless and your cluelessness caused a death, and knowing that what you are doing will PROBABLY cause a death (and not caring enough not to do it). (my interpretation).

http://www.unistudyguides.com/wiki/Reckless_indifference_to_human_life#Reckless_Indifference_to_Human_Life

http://www.njherald.com/story/26002296/man-arraigned-in-death-of-missing-long-island-mom

What does that even mean? My hair's been caught in car windows, car doors, and even the front door of my house, but nothing that ever cut it off. :dunno:
Not meaning to be too graphic, but if she was inside or outside or the vehicle, and the perp was on the opposite side of the window holding her hair, and the window rolled up (as in maybe she was inside the car and trying to roll up the window and he had hold of her hair outside of the car), the side edge of the window could shear off the hair. The combination of the tension and the window edges being not quite as beveled as the top of the window makes that the most likely scenario in my mind.

was DT the one stalking her? Or part of a group that was stalking her? Or perhaps unrelated to that.......Are we just scratching the surface here?

Drb---your post at # 264----I meant JF, NP, SL and the rest--the people at the party-not Sarah's blood kin

good points being made by the wise WS......."acquaintances" is a broad term......like "old friends"......how long have you known the person, how much contact do you have, speak frequently etc....It can even be seens as a polite term-nice way to say I have met this person a few times, know them within the social circle but do not consider this person a friend.

I have a question, I'm not sure if it has been established or not, but, was she giving DT a ride home? Or, was he following her in his car? And, if he was following her, how did he get her to stop her car. Was this info ever released?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back