GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I been wondering how exactly do they meet up?? Did he drive?? Meet at a designated place and jump in her car?? If he was from mastic why did they meet up in Medford if she had just come from that area. Did she pick him up, and if so how did he get home?? Did he call a friend to pick him up?? If he had a car was it parked in the area and he walked to it?? I definately think there had to be others that were involved or knew what had happened. A young person would prob think they were being a good friend by not snitching I would imagine

At the time there was no previous warrant. Someone they interviewed in connection to this case told the police DT attempted to rape her a few years back. That is how they got a warrant for him. Very good police work. I think they would of arrested him quicker but at that point they didn't have enough to hold him on, fingerprints probably hadnt come back yet maybe. He fled before they got the info on a previous attempted rape.

Posted by Droopy. Post 132

He was arrested in Florida for a felony -fugitive from justice not attempted rape, right?

His full name Taylor, Dante Daryl-Deshawn

So maybe he did not use his full name when he joined the Marines, imo.

http://ircsheriff.org/booking-search.cfm?jacketID=-422705

Kudos to the young lady who was brave enough to come forward. It must have haunted her since 2011.
I have a lot of respect for her and wish her a complete recovery knowing she helped prevent others from the same ordeal and helping get justice for Sarah.

Posted by Droopy. Post 132

He was arrested in Florida for a felony -fugitive from justice not attempted rape, right?

His full name Taylor, Dante Daryl-Deshawn

So maybe he did not use his full name when he joined the Marines, imo.

http://ircsheriff.org/booking-search.cfm?jacketID=-422705

That's the Florida Sheriff. That's not what he was booked on here in Suffolk. Perhaps it's a formality for turning him over to another State/County?

From Suffolk Crims:

Charge Detail
PL 110-130.35 01
**TOP CHARGE** C Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description Attempted Rape-1st:forcible Compulsion

LE probably let him go to see if he would lead them to her since she wasn't found yet.

JMO

I guess we are all lucky that he didn't decide to drive on down into Mexico, aren't we ?? I'm always amazed when law enforcement lets these guys walk around loose, knowing the evidence is stacked up against them. I hear it in here all the time....."they are just building a case against him". This guy had over a month to disappear off the face of the planet, they are very fortunate that he didn't do exactly that. Apparently it still took them the better part of a month to track him down.

Seems risky to me and pretty sloppy too.

what a . Im just speechless. prayers to SG and her family and her little girl. I cannot imagine. I only hope this little takes a plea deal so the family will not have to go through a trial and hear ALL of the gruesome details.

Goode's sister Elizabeth DeMuria says the young mother didn't know her accused attacker. Police have not said whether there is any connection between the two.

At the beach memorial Saturday, more than 200 of Goode's loved ones wore t-shirts printed with her face and left flowers in the water.

As the family and friends remembered her, some said Taylor had ruined the life of both Goode and her daughter.

“He not only murdered Sarah, but he also destroyed the hopes, the dreams, the laughter, of a little girl and life with her mother," said Patricia Urizzo, Goode’s aunt.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Long-Island-Mom-Found-in-Woods-266867151.html

He is part of the new group she was hanging out with and he was at the party. It is likely that her family did not know all the people she meet through hanging out with the new group.

If I am repeating I apologize------2011 DT was under 18--possible the records were sealed ????????

They did know each because LE said that there were phone and or text exchanges between them that night and that is part of what led them to pull him in for questioning before the body was found and before he fled to Fl.

Goode's sister Elizabeth DeMuria says the young mother didn't know her accused attacker. Police have not said whether there is any connection between the two.

At the beach memorial Saturday, more than 200 of Goode's loved ones wore t-shirts printed with her face and left flowers in the water.

As the family and friends remembered her, some said Taylor had ruined the life of both Goode and her daughter.

“He not only murdered Sarah, but he also destroyed the hopes, the dreams, the laughter, of a little girl and life with her mother," said Patricia Urizzo, Goode’s aunt.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Long-Island-Mom-Found-in-Woods-266867151.html
BBM in blue

THAT is the saddest part.

:cry:

MOO

Yeah, all they had was video from outside - family and supporters filing out of the courtroom and interviews outside.

Thanks for checking, Strmmrgrrl. Just wondering if maybe a transcript of the hearing is available anywhere.

They did know each because LE said that there were phone and or text exchanges between them that night and that is part of what led them to pull him in for questioning before the body was found and before he fled to Fl.

I agree with you. I just wanted to post the article where her family states she did NOT know him.

I am just hoping that his attorney does not try and paint a picture of a consensual relationship as opposed to rape and drag her name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back