GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OT...but I feel like something similar happened to Kortne Stouffer, by someone maybe not in her immediate circle but on the fringes and in the general area that (wild) night. Jmo

Maybe she was trying to escape out of the window of the car he pulled her back in with her long hair still hanging out of the windows and hit the power button hard and fast for the window to go up and the impact severed her hair. This poor girl..omg

I was happy to come on here and see that an arrest has been made. It is horrific what he did to Sarah.

If I am repeating sorry---as per News12 this morning--charges may be upgraded to first degree----plausible IMO b/c of murder weapon

I was wondering why there was such a huge lag in this case by law enforcement. I guess having to try and find him after he fled to Florida took some time. Luckily, he is one of those dumb criminals that goes running to relatives homes after he commits crimes. With all the DNA and electronic tracking they had on this guy, he should have been arrested within a few days after she was found, a week at most.

http://www.njherald.com/story/26002296/man-arraigned-in-death-of-missing-long-island-mom

What does that even mean? My hair's been caught in car windows, car doors, and even the front door of my house, but nothing that ever cut it off. :dunno:

During an autopsy, the medical examiner's office found a piece of metal lodged in Goode's skull, and determined she suffered "multiple sharp, force injuries about her head and torso," Suffolk Assistant District Attorney Janet Albertson said at the arraignment.
Albertson also said semen was recovered from the crime scene, and some of the victim's pulled-out hair was found hanging from a window of her car.
Taylor, who said nothing in court, entered not-guilty pleas through his attorney. He is being held without bail at the Suffolk County Jail in Riverhead. He faces up to life in prison if convicted of second-degree murder.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...sed-of-killing-sarah-goode-cops-say-1.8779053

Sounds like bad wording by either the media or the prosecutor. At some point he must have had her hair rolled up in the window to try and contain her, and of course she was fighting to get loose.

I am sending so much love and prayers to Sarah's family and friends .....Your strength is inspiring and it will sustain you through the trial.....I think if any of you have popped in here you have seen how much support everyone is giving you all...and I hope this forum will be open throughout the trial.

And comment second------I woner if he enlisted or was encouraged to so b/c "The Marines will straighten him out"...possible. But a second question--b/c they are given guns and a military ID will is government issued would he not have been finger printed upon enlisting?

I have read too all the dissention of the nature of the relationship between Sarah and DT-----what may be tricky is how many D's figure in her life----scummy defense attorney may bring this up--DT was a bf not just some guy....
And question for "the family" or what ever they call themselves----he appeared on the homes the day after party and "sat on the couch" like nothing had happened---did he have any cuts or bruises especially to his hands?

Oh Dante--take the stand please---would love to hear your explanation---and you will probably be facing the young lady you raped as well.

ON Long Island Crime Stoppers a poster said : and I am paraphrasing, that DT was discharged from Marines due to mental instability after 7 months and that before body was found LE had him in custody but SCPD did not have enough to hold him, he fled to Fl after being released. Maybe a rumor but interesting none the less

apps.suffolkcountyny.gov/police/crimestoppers.

www.facebook.com/.../Long-Island...Crime-Stoppers/
I read the same thing but I don't understand why LE didn't keep him at that time since there was a warrant issued for the attempted rape charge from a previous victim. He was then able to flee to Florida. He appears to be a dangerous individual with the charges he is facing. Purely IMO

I was wondering why there was such a huge lag in this case by law enforcement. I guess having to try and find him after he fled to Florida took some time. Luckily, he is one of those dumb criminals that goes running to relatives homes after he commits crimes. With all the DNA and electronic tracking they had on this guy, he should have been arrested within a few days after she was found, a week at most.

I couldn't agree more. As I stated previously, he was questioned for 10 hours on June 10th. Why was he not held on the other rape charge?

I am shocked also that he was allowed to join the Marines. They are very strict and do not take anyone who has a criminal past. Now the Army does, but not the Marines. So did he use a alias? Maybe he added a initial to his name or something along those lines? I guess we will find out soon enough.

LE probably let him go to see if he would lead them to her since she wasn't found yet.

JMO

What disturbs me is that everyone had a suspicion DT did it. His name was going around through a lot of young ppl. My son told me for weeks it was rumored to be him because of the way he was and the way he treated girls. Why didn't anyone who was around him or had a bad experience with him ever speak up or report any prior incidences? I can't find the link or tweet but it was stated he treated girls pretty bad so it seems he had a history of being violent other than the rape charge. Also on twitter a "friend" talks about DT as being crazy. So this guy is crazy but ppl still hung out with him? I don't understand if he hung out at his friends house the day after the murder didn't he have scratches or cuts and why wouldn't his friends put 2 and 2 together? This scares me for the young adults out there. You can't just turn the other cheek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back