NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

1726581244717.png

From US Attorney’s Office:

Earlier this evening, federal agents arrested Sean Combs, based on a sealed indictment filed by the SDNY. We expect to move to unseal the indictment in the morning and will have more to say at that time.

Sean “Diddy” Combs indictment just unsealed. Going through it now. First line: “For decades, the defendant, abused, threatened, and coerced women and others around him to fulfill sexual desires, protect his reputation, and conceal his conduct.”

Diddy indictment says he created a criminal enterprise whose members and associates engaged in or attempted to engage in sex trafficking, forced labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, and obstruction of justice.

Diddy indictment: "Combs manipulated women to participate in highly orchestrated performances of sexual activity with male commercial sex workers...Combs ensured participation from the women by... obtaining and distributing narcotics to them...using intimidation and violence."

That’s shocking news. It’s always difficult to hear about such serious allegations, especially involving well-known figures like Cassie and Diddy. The fact that she’s filed the lawsuit under the Adult Survivors Act shows that she's seeking justice for what she claims to have experienced. These situations are delicate, and it's important to let the legal process unfold while supporting survivors of abuse. I hope both sides find a path forward through the court system.

Well, I agree with Mr. Agnifilo on one thing. Mr. Combs did indeed create an empire. Exactly how and exactly what type of empire is what these charges stem from. An empire of fear, sexual assault, physical violence and drugs is what the feds contend. I agree with their assessment.

Mr. inflated ego is finally going down. MOO

RICO has brought some of the biggest criminals to justice when no other charges would stick. If this is how the Feds are going after Diddy, they'll have the evidence to make it a done deal I'm thinking.

Transported multiple male sex workers and various drugs across state lines - kept the workers drugged and obedient, and abused them when they became non-obedient. Then used the acts they performed as collateral if they threatened to leave...

This guy is going to serve serious time.

holy moley the sheer volume of the stockpile of lubricants, etc that were kept onhand for use at the freakoff locations is staggering. Good lort

April:
From mogul to mogul, we also got Kevin's take on the ongoing Diddy drama. The two have run in the same industry circles for years ... a point KL doesn't deny because he says the allegations don't match up to the guy he knows.

Today:

He is a freak. Disgusting to hear this and I am sure there are others quaking in their boots right now after this presser!

Diddy Crimes Tipline - 1-877-447-4847 in case anyone needs it

Aubrey O'Day tells TMZ, "I never thought I would see this day. We all buried this inside of us in order to be able to keep going. And not just me, but victims you don't even know yet. We are all processing what that type of vindication can actually feel like now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024
Back