NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, let me get this straight. Tusi was in his hotel room while he was in town knowing he was about to be arrested....and then he asks to be released?

Yeah, no.

jmo
Supposedly on his best behavior. I do wonder if LE was aware of his activity and that lead to last nights arrest. JMO

@innercitypress

Update: word is, in US v. Sean Combs, we'll do it all over again tomorrow Sept 18 at 3:30 pm - Diddy will be appealing today's denial of bail. Not yet in the docket, but that's what Inner City Press is hearing - and will cover it.
Thank you. I think we need a whole new thread for the criminal case. This thread is for a civil lawsuit against Combs.

Sean “Diddy” Combs allegedly forced victims into sometimes dayslong sexual performances called “freak offs” with male commercial sex workers – some of who he transported over state lines – and often electronically recorded them, U.S. attorney Damian Williams said.Controlled substances were a regular part of the performances “to keep victims obedient and compliant,” according to the indictment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020
Back