NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well I guess that is one way to market your memoir hot off the presses. :rolleyes:

This case is going to be a circus to end all circuses.
This is going to be nuts my kid in her 20s shows me all these SM posts she's seeing , if a 1/4 of its true he's so screwed. some of it is just nasty trying to connect so many celebrities. Jmoo

I fear a lot of these calls may have been troll/prank calls. SM has been rampant with jokes/memes about him ever since Cassie filed her lawsuit. I remember him settling the NEXT DAY as an attempt to cover it up/brush it aside but the online community wouldn't let up. Then more and more lawsuits came out (this article says 9 women and 2 men have officially filed lawsuits naming him as a defendant so far) then the hotel video, then the raid... Everyone knew this was going to happen. Also in the article I linked one of the plaintiffs, Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones, was his videographer and produced his most recent album. Jones, to quote the suit, “secured HUNDREDS of hours of footage and audio recordings of Mr. Combs, his staff, and his guests engaging in serious illegal activity.” as well as being victimized by Combs and his associates himself. I believe each victim is telling the truth, however given Jones having mountains of evidence and having been associated him from September of 2022 to November of 2023 (when Cassie first filed her suit) as opposed to other plaintiffs who were victimized several years ago, I think it may have been his lawsuit that provided authorities with enough evidence to arrest and charge him. He got away with so much for so long he probably thought he was invincible. Cassie truly opened the floodgates for his downfall. She will be remembered as a hero IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB
Back