NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Sean “Diddy” Combs, by tapping Marc Agnifilo to defend him against sex trafficking and racketeering charges, has turned to a veteran former prosecutor familiar with complex criminal enterprises.

Agnifilo’s clients have included Martin Shkreli, the so-called Pharma Bro, and sex cult leader Keith Raniere. He’s also represented Russian banks, a Turkish-Iranian gold trader, a Syrian-Lebanese gun runner, and a slew of lawyers that have faced scrutiny over ties to their own clients.

“He’s quite knowledgeable in the law, but also a great diplomat, and as a former prosecutor he definitely knows how the system works,” said Eugene Gourevitch, a past client of Agnifilo’s in a fraud case. “He knows the levers to pull.”

"Sean “Diddy” Combs, by tapping Marc Agnifilo to defend him against sex trafficking and racketeering charges, has turned to a veteran former prosecutor familiar with complex criminal enterprises.

Agnifilo’s clients have included Martin Shkreli, the so-called Pharma Bro, and sex cult leader Keith Raniere. He’s also represented Russian banks, a Turkish-Iranian gold trader, a Syrian-Lebanese gun runner, and a slew of lawyers that have faced scrutiny over ties to their own clients.

“He’s quite knowledgeable in the law, but also a great diplomat, and as a former prosecutor he definitely knows how the system works,” said Eugene Gourevitch, a past client of Agnifilo’s in a fraud case. “He knows the levers to pull.”

I’d say he is going to have to pull levers like never before on this case.

He is taking a grandiose approach to immediately say that Piddy is innocent. Nothing unusual for an attorney but he is extreme on day two.

Anyone else also think Diddy's lawyer is talking too much?
Also when answering Catlin he keeps saying that it isn't in the indictment and if they had it it would be.
Even we know that there have been many superseding indictments on back burners waiting to strike.

I didn’t see this post before I responded to the other but Yes, he is talking too much! It’s overboard and it makes him look less credible. imo

I’d say he is going to have to pull levers like never before on this case.

He is taking a grandiose approach to immediately say that Piddy is innocent. Nothing unusual for an attorney but he is extreme on day two.
I found the contrast / comparison of counsel making of their client to Epstein and Kelly interesting. And even to suggest that in the context of these charges. MOO

Last edited:
This is the daily cuisine for PD. Pizza with a side of spinach on the weekends! Ha!

“Diddy's daily meals are reportedly a far cry from the high-end cuisine he is used to. Breakfast consists of fruit, cereal, skim milk, and an optional coffee. For lunch, the rapper will choose between scrambled eggs, chicken wraps, or black bean burgers.

While dinner brings options like Salisbury steak or beef and broccoli, sides include coleslaw, biscuits, fruit, and more. On weekends, inmates are served cheese pizza with spinach—a far departure from the gourmet meals of his LA and Miami homes”

my own translation of Agnifilo's most recent (BS) letter

your honor please don't make me file a motion, accept this informal letter instead. My client knew you would charge him for his crimes, but he is such a good citizen non flight risk that he came here to surrender so you wouldn't have to come looking for him. We even asked authorities WHEN he could surrender (to prevent them from arresting him when he was in possession of illegal drugs as they did).

Here are all the good citizen things my client has done since finding out he would eventually face charges:

He surrendered his passport. His family members have also surrendered their passports out of the goodness of their hearts. He is trying to sell his private plane. There is a potential buyer, until the sale my client pinky promises not to go to where his plane is or have his plane come to where he is. He will wear an ankle monitor and be under house arrest to await trial in luxury if you tell him to.

While under house arrest he would restrict his visitors to his two residences at 1 and 2 West star Island and people would have to "log-in" to a visitor book so you can see who still loves him enough to visit. He would not even let any females come to these residences (no mention of males, who he has also been alleged to have SA).

MOO It's total garbage and it isn't going to get Combs or Agnifilo anywhere.

ETA, oh my, get a load of the defendants history and character page -

he is the best most philanthropic guy since Warren Buffet. Gives money to schools, He employs hundreds (yeah? doing what tho?). He encourages people to vote! He has done so much to advance black people in the music and fashion industry! He goes out of his way to create opportunities to mentor other about how to be in the music industry (yeah, we know, and that mentoring involved freak offs - eyeroll)! He supports business women (not even going there, too easy LMAO)!

“Pinky promises”????

I would be livid if my attorney said that. I’m not impressed with this guy. He is overly animated.

“Pinky promises”????

I would be livid if my attorney said that. I’m not impressed with this guy. He is overly animated.
the pinky promise thing was me being overtly sarcastic but yeah, I agree he is talking too much and is overly animated in his glowing praise of Mr. Combs' character.

Last edited:
Here is Cassie Ventura's lawsuit, filed 11/16/23. It contains extensive mention of the Freak-Offs, the baby oil, the drug use, and his myriad, severe beatings of her. Other than Cassie's beating which was caught on hotel surveillance video, I think many of these claims were met with skepticism at the time by the industry.

Here is Cassie Ventura's lawsuit, filed 11/16/23. It contains extensive mention of the Freak-Offs, the baby oil, the drug use, and his myriad, severe beatings of her. Other than Cassie's beating which was caught on hotel surveillance video, I think many of these claims were met with skepticism at the time by the industry.

I am thinking at least one of the arson instances referred to in the federal indictment might be the alleged blowing up of Kid Cudi's car as mentioned in Cassie's now settled civil suit and this article.

"Mr. Combs frequently reminded Ms. Ventura of his ability to cause serious harm, whether by requiring her to carry his gun in her purse or by blowing up the car of a musician that was romantically interested in Ms. Ventura."

That musician, the suit later says, was Kid Cudi.
Cassie alleges that Sean Combs 'blew' up Kid Cudi's car

from the Federal indictment: pages 1, 3, 8, and 9 searchable link to indictment via MSNBC

honestly, if Cassie hadn't filed her case in federal court, IMO we would not be seeing Combs under indictment now. Had she filed in state court it would have settled and we never would have heard another thing about it. But because it was federal, no matter how short lived, it brought the feds the opportunity they have probably long been awaiting. A way in.

Thanks Cassie, I am sure many persons victimized by Combs are relieved because of you.

I'm unclear about the statute of limitations aspect regarding his history of assaults etc.
Can prosecutors use all those incidents in his trial?
Also, can Cassie Ventura's case be used even though there was a settlement?
Since Combs videotaped all these horrible FO "parties" I imagine those tapes were seized, right? Can those be used in the trial as well?

Sean "Diddy" Combs is on suicide watch as he awaits trial in Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center, sources tell PEOPLE.

According to the U.S Department of Justice National Institute of Corrections, suicide watch is "supervisory precautions taken for suicidal inmates that require frequent observation."

During a court hearing, Combs' attorney, Marc Agnifilo, asked a judge for the music mogul to be transferred to a prison in Essex County in New Jersey. The decision was ultimately put in the hands of the Bureau of Prisons.

Another conference hearing for Diddy is set for Tuesday, Sept. 24, at 10 a.m.

Drawing similarities to Epstein here. His star studded list of friends are awful quiet. Awful quiet indeed. I bet the local A-List lawyers’ phones have been ringing off the hook as soon as it was released that there was a lot of video evidence to be reviewed.

MOO, Diddy (thankfully) was stupid enough to record himself and keep the evidence. Unless his lawyer has a time machine, stick a fork in him, he's done.

I just can't understand why no one would listen to these witnesses before, and they're all about prosecuting him now. Had they listened decades ago, they could have saved countless people from untold heartache. AMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back