NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Drawing similarities to Epstein here. His star studded list of friends are awful quiet. Awful quiet indeed. I bet the local A-List lawyers’ phones have been ringing off the hook as soon as it was released that there was a lot of video evidence to be reviewed.
When it's federal you're pretty much screwed. You need a different set of friends which most people don't have. Especially with a high profile person, they have it all figured out.

Combs attorney seems like the same guy who defended Keith Raniere, founder of NXIVM who got 120 years. IMO

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...at-she-just-told-miami-beach-cops/ar-AA1pjHLS

the link will be censored so this is a snip of a story from the NY Post article Published Sep. 20, 2024, 8:04 a.m. ET title begins Ex *orn Star tells cops in 2018

I was like a sex slave, okay. For them, that’s what I was.”

Oddi also claimed he “caught herpes” during the alleged sex fests with Combs and Ventura — and that he had taken “liquid cocaine” with them both.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r censored*-star-Jonathan-Oddi-sex-slave.html

Diddy is placed on suicide watch​

Published: 02:13 EDT, 20 September 2024 | Updated: 03:41 EDT, 20 September 2024 - Daily Mail article
Combs, 54, was placed on suicide monitor at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center, which is 'standard for high-profile individuals', sources confirmed to DailyMail.com.
[snip]
As Combs remains in a Brooklyn cell, a man named Jonathan Oddi - who claimed he had sex with the rapper and his former girlfriend, Cassie Ventura - also remains in jail.

ETA again, no link because site censor prevents.

Last edited:
Agnfilo: He was an actual altar boy
And Lucifer was once an angel, what’s your point?
“That video is quite disturbing, and it was 8 years ago, but he’s still 46, 48 years old at the time,
You said 48 years, right? Not months? Ok then, he knew what he was doing.
Agnifilo: He watches a sermon every day.
Really? Does he happen to watch them on mute?
Yesterday it was claimed that his clothes were taken
As the AUSA put it, how is that a valid excuse? Did this man forget that whole world watched as he sent 5 of his new band members across the streets of Manhattan and Brooklyn and back again to get him some cheesecake from Junior’s? You’re telling me he has the audacity to ask his artists to do that but can’t ask any of his available staff members kindly to buy him a new wardrobe?

The clothes were replaceable but Cassie’s health and wellbeing after the trauma, hurt and abuse is not something that can be easily recovered.

The sex and the violence were totally separate, motivated by separate things. They way they chose to be intimate, they would bring a third person on. They chose that
No one chooses to get kicked, beaten, thrown, pushed and knocked to the floor as heavy objects are projected at them. She did not choose to be in fear, threatened and coerced back into the hotel room. She did not make a choice. The beatings, FA videos held over their heads and the drugs he used to diminish control over their physical selves sought to ensure they did not have one when he committed his disgusting his physically and sexually violent acts against them.

He did, however, maintain his ability to make a choice and he actively chose to dehumanize, exploite, assault, abuse, threaten, blackmail and humiliate Cassie and his other victims. He chose to, as one victim put it, treat them like rag dolls whose bodies and wills he has no entitlement to or absolute power over.
Judge: What does that have to do with him punching her, throwing a vase at her - what's love got to do with that?
Absolutely nothing, your Honor. Such violence from one person to another can only happen in the absence of love, empathy and respect of one’s person’s, body and right to safety.

TMZ obtained video of Sean “Diddy” Combs arrest in a New York City hotel lobby

Smooth and efficient. In and back out of the building without fuss. Coombs handcuffed.

Looks like they took him into an elevator and then later took him back out through the same exit. Likely had a room prepared for his arrest and mirandizing etc.

Seems like a small hotel lobby for the Park Hyatt New York. Perhaps it was a side entrance for VIP'S.

Last edited:
Wow - too little - too late.
Nobody listened - he paid everyone off. Mother of his children "died" hmmmm (Im very suspicious)

Keep him in the slammer where he belongs
Article about the unauthorized book on Amazon about Kim Porter which is quite interesting imo and recommended for details surrounding the accused Diddy going back a long ways. Not sure how long the book will remain for sale but it is certainly getting a lot of present attention imo.

Its always tragic, sad as well as interesting to see women that have endured longstanding abuse and threats from their partners (Nicole Brown Simpson is a case of this imo) keep diaries and details and then leave these documents with friends or a bank safe deposit box to be opened after their death. Kim Porter supposedly did this and shared information with various friends about Diddy as she had long been concerned about her safety.

MOO

From the forward of the book posted above:
Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 2.29.32 PM.png

Last edited:
I’m concerned that he will be Epstein’ed before the public finds out who are on the tapes, other than JB.
The rumors swirling are intense to say the least. For me anyway.

moo ymmv
He is supposedly being held in a different area from where Epstein was 'epsteined' and is housed I believe outside the general population with convicted individuals such as Sam Bankman Fried.
MOO

In line with your post here are some articles talking about the recent Diddy 50th Birthday Party which was all over the press:

Have any of these folks spoken out since the arrest? Seems a bit quiet but my guess is that many have been busy lining up lawyers before the good ones are conflicted out!

MOO

To say that something might happen 'suspiciously' which keeps him quiet is like picking at low-hanging fruit.
That being said, it's not a totally outlandish idea. I do think that Epstein was a more dangerous person to be associated with, however.. Being linked with him was potentially a lot more damaging. As it stands, anyway.

In line with your post here are some articles talking about the recent Diddy 50th Birthday Party which was all over the press:

Have any of these folks spoken out since the arrest? Seems a bit quiet but my guess is that many have been busy lining up lawyers before the good ones are conflicted out!

MOO
or renewing their passports....

Article about the unauthorized book on Amazon about Kim Porter which is quite interesting imo and recommended for details surrounding the accused Diddy going back a long ways. Not sure how long the book will remain for sale but it is certainly getting a lot of present attention imo.

Its always tragic, sad as well as interesting to see women that have endured longstanding abuse and threats from their partners (Nicole Brown Simpson is a case of this imo) keep diaries and details and then leave these documents with friends or a bank safe deposit box to be opened after their death. Kim Porter supposedly did this and shared information with various friends about Diddy as she had long been concerned about her safety.

MOO

From the forward of the book posted above:
View attachment 533032
Just looked this up- it’s out of print now. I want to read it!!

Ok, I just googled the title and found this video:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back