NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think her husband is still going to work everyday?

Do you think her husband is still going to work everyday?

Gosh this must be incredibly devastating for the Family. I mean an affair would be horrible enough but this........

So is this gas station on route 374, can anyone tell me?

Yes I believe so. But why linger around there? It's not like they were starving right after having broken out. One would think the would get out of Dodge ASAP. Where is this store in relation to the backyard sighting I wonder? Gonna go check.

LOL I never quite got why that was released. Guess it could be deemed a "distinguishing feature"

he pauses in mid run to say "why thank you, thank you very much" as he flexes his eyebrows

:floorlaugh:

i'm losing it

Gosh this must be incredibly devastating for the Family. I mean an affair would be horrible enough but this........

around the thanksgiving table is going to be very uncomfortable :eek:

Well maybe they thought they needed some quick food (dumpster) when they realized they weren't going to be driving with Miss Tillie. Must have been a panic moment.

Yes I believe so. But why linger around there? It's not like they were starving right after having broken out. One would think the would get out of Dodge ASAP. Where is this store in relation to the backyard sighting I wonder? Gonna go check.
maybe they were offering trading stamps?

okay i'm sorry........it's bravo's and GGE's fault :floorlaugh:

i'll be quiet now :D

Digging through the dumpster of a fast food joint for a bite to eat? I know prison food isn't exactly The Palm, but at least they get fed and have a bed to sleep in. What kind of life is scrounging for thrown away food, hiding from bears and cops, no shower, no clean/dry clothes, no water, no money, no shelter, no car...is this really worth it? I've never been in prison (lol) so I don't know, but this doesn't seem like a very appealing alternative.

Interesting, thank you! That's the same one the comment on that article was referring to. Really odd "coincidence" IMO!

Maybe they were sneaking out and working there nights to save for their trip.

Digging through the dumpster of a fast food joint for a bite to eat? I know prison food isn't exactly The Palm, but at least they get fed and have a bed to sleep in. What kind of life is scrounging for thrown away food, hiding from bears and cops, no shower, no clean/dry clothes, no water, no money, no shelter, no car...is this really worth it? I've never been in prison (lol) so I don't know, but this doesn't seem like a very appealing alternative.

If they do get caught they will most likely agree with you.

Before the breakout, they
-had a job
-Had fringe benefits with Tillie on the side
-3 square meals a day

If they get caught
-prolly solitary for awhile
-no job
-loss of fringe benefits

Forgot about the wildlife such as bears. Maybe they are both goners. Gosh if that's the case in that terrain would they ever be found?

This is weird. I was searching for an article online talking about the dogs finding their scent at the subway in dannemora but instead came across this older article which has no new news, but DOES have a comment regarding that same subway down in the 'comments' section...

If anyone feels so inclined I would like someone to turn this in as a tip, since I don't know how necessarily or want to make a phone call to do so. They keep saying to let them know any little thing because you never know what will give them the break they need.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/escaped-new-york-prisoners-richard-matt-david-sweat-left-taunting-note/

I can read the linked article but the comments won't load for me. Was this in relation to another case of the "nerves" I know it was reported somewhere that the female clerk had to be picked up from work because she had a panic attack after learning of the escape. Not sure if this is what you are referring to though :)

Spend a couple of nights there

Forgot about the wildlife such as bears. Maybe they are both goners. Gosh if that's the case in that terrain would they ever be found?

well, "parts" of matt would be hard to swallow so there might be evidence left behind...........

:hiding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member