NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Lyle supposed to be in the car? From reports, she lives one hour WEST of Dannemora, in Dickinson. So....M&S pop out of the manhole at 11ish. Was the plan: Tilley picks them up, they drive for one hour to house. Take care of Lyle, THEN they will drive EAST again, passing Dannemora area on the way to Vermont? That makes no sense. Going back to her house to kill Lyle would add at minimum 2-3 hours on their trip.

If Lyle was to be in the car, was Tilly to have some sort of reason to go back to Dannemora that night? "Oh, honey, I left my purse at the prison, let's just drive back and pick it up. Let me just make a stop at Maplefields. Oh no, we're being carjacked by two guys from the tailor shop!!"

OMG watch this and use your sound. https://www.facebook.com/chad.whitaker.16/videos/10207304813846402/ Watch contraband being brought into the prison on live TV with nobody noticing.
Unbelieveable. I hope LE sees this.

THE POLICE ARE AWARE OF THIS VIDEO AND HAVE BEEN FOR SEVERAL DAYS NO NEED TO CALL IN THIS PARTICULAR TIP.

GREAT CATCH GGE! THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS TO OUR ATTENTION.

If you do have a TIP, not an idea or a suggestion but an honest to goodness right on the mark tip then and only then call 1-800-448-3847

why would she need to kill her husband?

JMO
I bet that is what the prisoners told her but the prisoners plan was to kill her after they got the vehicle.

She is more crazy than I thought.

This changes everything. New charges for "Conspiracy to commit murder" should be thrown at her and throw the book at her for anything else.

Her husband needs to file for immediate divorce and make sure she never steps foot in his sight again.

This also confirms the prisoners are willing to kill since they discussed killing.

This changes everything.

They wanted to escape, but I don't think that in doing so,they were anxious to kill anyone. Tillie is probably the one who fantasized them killing Lyle, and they said, sure, good idea, knowing they had no intention to kill anyone unless someone conflicted with their escape. JMO Their whole purpose was to get out of Dodge!

I am watching the search on CNN - these people look tired. I hope they think about sending in out of state relief?

Despite being here in Canada I do get Detroit news lol. I saw many were leaving from Selfidge Base in Michigan to help in the search.
ETA- on fox news Detroit

Jeremy Mathsen retweeted
George Mallet ‏@georgemallet 14m14 minutes ago

New info in #PrisonBreakNY from DA Andy Wylie at 6.

uh i think we already know :D lol

Does anyone locally have a link to live feed of newscast?

Jeremy Mathsen retweeted
WPTZStephanieGorin ‏@StephGorinWPTZ 28m28 minutes ago

WPTZStephanieGorin retweeted Jarred Hill

Gov Cuomo: inmates could be in Mexico by now

no kidding :hilarious:

For those of us who believe in prayer, I think it would be very appropriate to offer a special prayer for all LE involved in this search & also civilians who might cross their path. IF the prisoners are still in the area, they are likely to be getting extremely desperate. They have already killed, so what's a few more? If they are not in the area, it is highly likely that they will kill other innocents on their way to wherever they're going.

Geekathy, this revelation about JM's husband (if indeed true) certainly dovetails with CARIIS' earlier post above in which she gives us some personal insight with respect to prison employees at the prison she worked as a therapist. It's a bit alarming.

O/T but since we have a quite a few newbs on this thread here's a helpful tip: If you click on the blue arrow in a quoted post, it will take you back to that original post. And welcome to all newcomers!

Thank you for the proper reply/posting advice, I have been doing both "reply" and "reply with quote" in this thread/topic thinking I was following conversations properly. I grew up in North Tonawanda , Niagara & Erie County and have family / friends there as well as all over Western NY. Websleuths fan for years but I have kept my replies/opinion/theories to a minimum (or not at all). Respectfully with my apologies I will now revert to being a silent observer.

IMO at this point I do believe these two are still in that dense, thick area. Are they holed up in a cabin with some supplies? Have they succumbed due to lack of food etc? I believe there are leads keeping LE there. Until something points elsewhere I still believe Tillie was their getaway. She panicked. I support my opinion as to Tillie since she was in deep already. She didn't report them prior to the break out. They trusted her. She was their patsy to take them whever they had planned. I think their plan was to kill her and off they go driving without Miss Tilie. Their plan changed in the moment.

I thought the one we came up with in the last thread was perfect, personally. :D

The Twisted Tale of Two-Timing Torn Tillie
and the big tooled murderer (and one of indeterminate size)

George Mallet Live on WPTZ:

his info from the DA--

DA absolutely believes info JM provided them with is credible

DA believes escapees may have cell phone now

Reporter mentioned nothing about any plans to murder hubby

http://www.wptz.com/nowcast

IMO at this point I do believe these two are still in that dense, thick area. Are they holed up in a cabin with some supplies? Have they succumbed due to lack of food etc? I believe there are leads keeping LE there. Until something points elsewhere I still believe Tillie was their getaway. She panicked. I support my opinion as to Tillie since she was in deep already. She didn't report them prior to the break out. They trusted her. She was their patsy to take them whever they had planned. I think there plan was to kill her and off they go driving without Miss Tilie. Their plan changed in the moment.

Hmmm.Then, they are not geniuses. Tillie would have been a GIANT liability, dead or alive, if they wished to escape detection. JMO

IMO at this point I do believe these two are still in that dense, thick area. Are they holed up in a cabin with some supplies? Have they succumbed due to lack of food etc? I believe there are leads keeping LE there. Until something points elsewhere I still believe Tillie was their getaway. She panicked. I support my opinion as to Tillie since she was in deep already. She didn't report them prior to the break out. They trusted her. She was their patsy to take them whever they had planned. I think there plan was to kill her and off they go driving without Miss Tilie. Their plan changed in the moment.

Totally agree.

I definitely think they are still in the area and just laying low. They need to let the heat die down before trying to make any moves. So my guess is they found a cabin or small house and are holed up.

I dont think they will try to make any drastic moves from the area unless they are forced to. Like if the place they have broken into and the people arrive or something. They may take their vehicle, tie them up, and make a run for it. But so long as they find a cabin or house , they will stay put.

And we can be 100% sure they are not going to die of starvation because think about it. If things get to the point where they are starving, then they will make a move to get food from a house or building and we will hear of another sighting or breakin. They are not about to starve to death. So my guess is they have found a small house or cabin and are holed up.

I think it will be weeks before we hear anymore news. Unless LE gets lucky and happens to search the right cabin/house where they are.

My understanding is LE doesnt just break down doors of unoccupied places so I think we are in for a long wait at this point. Because if LE comes to their place, all they have to do is stay quiet and LE will move on.

These creeps could be anywhere right now. Very frightening. I don't think LE has any idea where they are.

Hmmm.Then, they are not geniuses. Tillie would have been a GIANT liability, dead or alive, if they wished to escape detection. JMO

Perhaps but often a psychopath doesn't think past 5 minutes. Was their plan to just pull off the great escape. Did they have a contact once out and Tillie was taken care of?

I am going to make a guess that Lyle wasn't in on this plan.

I didn't really think he was in on the plan and indeed willing to be murdered, hence the eye roll-y emoji. Give me a LITTLE credit, jjenny. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata