NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My spell check disappeared so I am resposible for any and all spelling mistakes. Good day my Queen and all.

I dont know how much Prison Employees are paid. If it varies State to State etc. I do know here in Canada they are paid a good wage. Between that and cutbacks it can create a lax enviroment. If underpaid and overworked that's not conducive to a well oiled machine. IMO

Tilly and hubby each made around $57K per year there as widely reported in various MSM (though I do not have a link handy at this time.)

BTW there is a state of emergency down in the Ithaca area and surrounding due to torrential downpours causing flash flooding yesterday, there are still closures and stuff. FWIW

So if the judge is asking that nobody else record the court proceedings from here on out, and if there's only that one courtroom camera and he's apparently by the sound of it decided to make it remain turned off, it sounds like we're gonna have to get this whole trial etc second hand from reporters. I don't like that. Boo.

I dont know how much Prison Employees are paid. If it varies State to State etc. I do know here in Canada they are paid a good wage. Between that and cutbacks it can create a lax enviroment. If underpaid and overworked that's not conducive to a well oiled machine. IMO

First year salary is around $40K; after 10 years, they make in $60K range. That's correction officers. Tillie and her husband were civilians employed by the prison, but they had a good wage.

That's a pretty good wage for that part of the state. There's not a lot of employment opportunities in the area.

CNN anchor just now - "the plan may have been in place for TWO YEARS" (emphasis hers)

c'mon c'mon let's get this ball rolling people......i've got a bench trial i'm posting tweets for and a hearing in TN coming up, then one in cali i'm posting, i'm a busy bee lol

get a move on tillie...........

LOL,just in!!!!!!!!!! they are going to "throw the book at" anyone who assisted these 2? Start with Tillie.:furious:

"

Details of Joyce Mitchell's prison relationships emerge 2:49

Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape in upstate New York, was investigated for a prior sexual incident with escapee David Sweat, sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

After the incident, which was investigated by prison officials, the other escapee, Richard Matt, charmed himself into her affection — so much that she "thought it was love," sources said. "

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ne...w&hootPostID=ad5fe5189d898ace3bc400ba161b5c6a

ok here's what everyone's been waiting to see specifically and explicitely confirmed:

"Mitchell's court appearance, where she looked bedraggled in striped prison clothes with her hands cuffed at the waist, came as it was revealed she was investigated for a 'sexual incident' with Sweat, NBC reported. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-court-helped-murderers-escape-prison.html

you know, that just doesn't sound right.......a sexual incident with sweat :thinking:

knowing what these two look like...........bleck.......good thing i haven't had my breakfast

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ne...orker-backed-out-escape-plan-prosecutor-n3754

"Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape in upstate New York, was investigated for a prior sexual incident with escapee David Sweat, sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

After the incident, which was investigated by prison officials, the other escapee, Richard Matt, charmed himself into her affection — so much that she "thought it was love," sources said."

"NBC News also learned from sources familiar with the investigation that the prisoners left behind a series of post-it notes along their escape route."

"Wylie said there was no evidence the men had a Plan B once Mitchell backed out, and no vehicles have been reported stolen in the area."

"Wylie said the killers apparently cut their way out using tools stored by prison contractors, taking care to return them to their toolboxes after each night's work."

ETA: oops! GGE posted while I was still reading the article!

29A2FD7800000578-3124764-image-m-4_1434372247282.jpg

source - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/15/13/29A2FD7800000578-3124764-image-m-4_1434372247282.jpg

you know, that just doesn't sound right.......a sexual incident with sweat :thinking:

knowing what these two look like...........bleck.......good thing i haven't had my breakfast

THAT doesn't sound right? You should've read the article here about Sweat and Butts (his mom and mom's bf).

Dear gawd Tillie. Aim a little higher than sex with a killer. Like your husband!!!! IMO her Lawyer is going to spin this to poor Tillie was taken in by these two!

I'm just trying to figure out why power tools were left lying around the prison, where prisoners could access them during the night. And...wouldn't prisoners be locked up at night?

THAT doesn't sound right? You should've read the article here about Sweat and Butts (his mom and mom's bf).
uh..........no thanks :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member