NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry it is kinda a hoot to discover that in a max security prison they can play Betty Crocker in their own cells, I am sorry that is just funny. I was no where near a max security prison, no way were our guys playing Chef Boy Ar dee (?) in their cells. That is just laughable, a Sat Night Live skit --- steak or chicken boys!

Just give me a break!!!TY

Bucky Philips was in Chautauqua County and Warren County PA - not at all close to Clinton. If you followed the news coverage - many locals came to see Bucky as a folk hero because LE could not manage the situation at all. His family and friends were helping him.

Yes but did he not end up running about in same area as these 2? He did end up in Clinton after his arrest. Nice he was a hero? Since he killed 1. Just bouncing off your post.

Why would palmer? Trust JM? WHY DIDN'T HE DO his job? Was she doing the nasty with his also?. .CO easily duped by a seam stress ?

Yes but did he not end up running about in same area as these 2? He did end up in Clinton after his arrest. Nice he was a hero? Since he killed 1. Just bouncing off your post.
Time flies. Memory fades. But I don't recall Philips heading north.

You know what struck me - the angle that she got "cold feet" might be totally off. Her desire to help them might have been intact, but anxiety took over, her body responded, and she started to have chest pains. What I am saying is it might not be cold feet, but more feeling like I am having a heart attack, and should go to a hospital - as oppossed to "chickening out- you know what I am implying, asking, and or pondering!

Apparently she provides baked goods :shame:

My Bravo dear, we must stop discussing meat and baked goods - we must remain on task! Before we know it we are on to Califlower! YUK!

Oh my lord Anderson just used the term Hamburger Helper - that IS funny guys

I am getting silly....................

Anderson Cooper... JM was their "hamburger helper"!!

:laughing:

Anderson Cooper... JM was their "hamburger helper"!!

:laughing:

I just heard that too, oh my, that is just, well just....................................................

My Bravo dear, we must stop discussing meat and baked goods - we must remain on task! Before we know it we are on to Califlower! YUK!

Oh my lord Anderson just used the term Hamburger Helper - that IS funny guys

I am getting silly....................

LOL Then give me something I can sink my teeth into :facepalm:

I just heard that too, oh my, that is just, well just....................................................

and he did it seriously??????I am heading for the garage for a beer--- cant cope!

LOL Then give me something I can sink my teeth into :facepalm:

quit being so serious! I am telling you, I am getting silly-- cause at one level it seems so mind boggling that 1000 people cant find Waldo after a DNA swap-- it befuddles me to some degree.................so you can laugh cry or be silly!!!

Adaptive coping skill set! Or beer

Maybe "baked goods" is a euphemism for "pie".

HUSBAND SURE is naive!

I am glad you said that- I thought when I saw the interview- oh I would go elsewhere too - his teeth drove me mad , but sounds so cruel and I am not a cruel person , but ..........................

:thinking::facepalm::blushing::laughing:

I thought they would have caught these dudes by now.

I did too. I have been listening tho to some folks on CNN explain how vast the area is. Rough terrain and basically having to move shoulder to shoulder searching as to not miss anything.

Luv the humor guys.....I needed the laughs tonight lol!

I have noticed this before, on other threads,and the mods are good, levity , at times , is very healthy- and the thread seems to move along to that place kinda like "togehter" for a bit - its like exhaling maybe

but I have noticed on other threads as well, and it seems to come togehter pretty much at the same time, where we need to chuckle - kinda neat group behavior deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95