NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many rental properties have had cancellations because of this!

Palmer's attorney just gave the most dreadful interview on Anderson Cooper. If I didn't know Palmer had passed a lie detector test, this interview would have convinced me he was in on it.

He blamed not passing the meat through a metal detector on budget cuts. Anderson shot back and asked aren't there still metal detectors there? He sheepishly said yes.

He tried to spin the focus off his client by blaming Tillie for manipulating several other COs too.

He said if his client was guilty of anything, it was trusting Tillie.

And my favorite part... He said "Mr. Palmer made a simple mistake."

Sure, Counselor...just a simple mistake. No biggie. :rolleyes:

HOw awful OT - but Freddie Gray death is basically saying that he is dead cause of high slam on the brakes or high acceleration - that is on purpose folks- go to jail

Dont forget at 9 p.m. CNN will do a half hour special. There may be more info on the nature and difficulty of the search.

There is a special on tonight which will more than likely be a review for all of us but it starts at 9:00 (DC family murder) and 9:30- prison escape. CNN I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont forget at 9 p.m. CNN will do a half hour special. There may be more info on the nature and difficulty of the search.

Great minds and all!!!!

There is a special on tonight which will more than likely be a review for all of us but it starts at 9:00 (DC family murder) and 9:30- prison escape. CNN I believe.

Other way around. Prison break at 9 and DC murders at 930.

I have a feeling its gonna be nothing but 21 minutes (each segment) of canned news stories - nothing that all of us here dont know, have not discovered, and shared with one another already just mo

Am I missing something I dont "bake" meat?? Help! Am I missing something - a good recipe perhaps!

The tools were in frozen ground beef.

She was bringing baked goods for the guards for months leading up to the escape and asking for favors in exchange (whether explicitly said "this is in exchange for favors" or not, I suspect not). The baked goods thing is new news as of the second half of the day today. We learned about the ground beef yesterday.

The tools were in frozen ground beef.

She was bringing baked goods for the guards for months leading up to the escape and asking for favors in exchange (whether explicitly said "this is in exchange for favors" or not, I suspect not). The baked goods thing is new news as of the second half of the day today. We learned about the ground beef yesterday.

I am on my up to start an eating disorders group - be on time.

Ahh good ole' two timing (or is it three timing) tillie! She was givin' up her goods to the CO's too! Busy...beaver!

It just keeps getting better....

FOX News is reporting that NYSP are drawing down the Owl's Head operation since "it apparently dident pan out".
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/2...rities-converge-on-area-in/?intcmp=latestnews

Unbelievable. Every time it looks like they are surrounded it turns out they arent there. Alot of it I think is due to media hype however. Im guessing Sweat and Matt are looooong gone from the Empire State. :notgood:

Actually its getting silly - if DNA did not end this - they are running around getting nowhere

Yes but did he not end up running about in same area as these 2? He did end up in Clinton after his arrest. Nice he was a hero? Since he killed 1. Just bouncing off your post.

No - he ran off in the southern tier and stayed near family in the Dunkirk/Cassadaga area. So that's where he hid mostly. He'd go between friends and family residences and would travel at night. They caught him in Akeley PA - about 8 miles from where I live. Locals were not afraid of him - he had mental health problems. LE let him get away from a motorcycle once and also they chased him in a house and he went out a back window. It went on like that for many months. He was also in a halfway house - ready to be released in a couple months - when he ran off - so the situation was not like these two murderers. Even though it turned out so badly. I think wikipedia (sp?) has a story on it.

Ahh good ole' two timing (or is it three timing) tillie! She was givin' up her goods to the CO's too! Busy...beaver!

It just keeps getting better....

Busy...beaver!

oh my!!! Miss Tillie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads