NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you write the forward to the bestseller for us !!!!!!!!!

I think it is a bestseller! Can't write a forward. Now I feel too much pressure. Aargh. Someone help! We wanna be rich!

Jeez, CARIIS, sounds as you're a civi working for OMH in

Tillie's BAE back in the day :facepalm:

'The face of a maniac': 'Shawshank' fugitive tested out darts he wanted to 'dip in Aids blood' in chilling video just months before dismembering his boss

• Footage shows Richard Matt inspecting a blow-dart gun with a friend
  • Matt suggests Aids blood and says they should patent the modified darts
  • His friend calls Matt a maniac - and shoots a dart into Matt's arm
  • The film was made shortly before Matt killed a 76-year-old man in 1997
  • He was jailed for murder but is on the run with fellow inmate David Sweat

A video has emerged of escaped prisoner Richard Matt testing out a dart gun just months before he dismembered his boss.

'This is the face of a maniac,' a friend can be heard saying from behind the camera as Matt handles one of the darts.

Matt, who currently on the run, says: 'Let's dip these in AIDS blood, and we'll put a patent on them and sell as deadly weapons.'

<snipped>

Before the video was filmed, Matt, who is called Ricky by his unidentified friend, already had a lengthy rap sheet, including a 1989 rape charge in Buffalo, New York and a stabbing attack on a nurse in 1991, the Buffalo News reported.

In 1997, he was released from prison after serving three years for attempted burglary - and he started working for Rickerson's food brokerage business. But he was fired for stealing meat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gun-months-dismembered-elderly-boss-1997.html

I think it is a bestseller! Can't write a forward. Now I feel too much pressure. Aargh. Someone help! We wanna be rich!

It really is truly just silly ........................ all of it ............... I must however, confess, that I did think about underwear found 12 days after crawling through all that sh** as really rather offensive ! EWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tillie's BAE back in the day :facepalm:

'The face of a maniac': 'Shawshank' fugitive tested out darts he wanted to 'dip in Aids blood' in chilling video just months before dismembering his boss

• Footage shows Richard Matt inspecting a blow-dart gun with a friend

• Matt suggests Aids blood and says they should patent the modified darts

• His friend calls Matt a maniac - and shoots a dart into Matt's arm

• The film was made shortly before Matt killed a 76-year-old man in 1997

• He was jailed for murder but is on the run with fellow inmate David Sweat

A video has emerged of escaped prisoner Richard Matt testing out a dart gun just months before he dismembered his boss.

'This is the face of a maniac,' a friend can be heard saying from behind the camera as Matt handles one of the darts.

Matt, who currently on the run, says: 'Let's dip these in AIDS blood, and we'll put a patent on them and sell as deadly weapons.'

<snipped>

Before the video was filmed, Matt, who is called Ricky by his unidentified friend, already had a lengthy rap sheet, including a 1989 rape charge in Buffalo, New York and a stabbing attack on a nurse in 1991, the Buffalo News reported.

In 1997, he was released from prison after serving three years for attempted burglary - and he started working for Rickerson's food brokerage business. But he was fired for stealing meat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gun-months-dismembered-elderly-boss-1997.html

OK you enough with bolding "meat" - I am kidding. It was a creepy but fascinating video-

The name of the hunt camp where one of the owners surprised the escapees was "Twisted Horn." The group that use the cabin are the "Twisted Horn Hunting Club" and they've been using it for about 15 years.

"Also, investigators were also looking into whether the inmates had bought cell phones from a female correction officer who authorities had discovered was selling them to inmates for a $1,000 apiece, sources said."

http://hostyourownwebsite.org/news/...horn-hunting-club-owls-head-article-1.2268225

If we are going with Tillie's tips, maybe some packing ideas for killers on the run.

When I type that it just shows how depraved it is that she helped these monsters!

The name of the hunt camp where one of the owners surprised the escapees was "Twisted Horn." The group that use the cabin are the "Twisted Horn Hunting Club" and they've been using it for about 15 years.

"Also, investigators were also looking into whether the inmates had bought cell phones from a female correction officer who authorities had discovered was selling them to inmates for a $1,000 apiece, sources said."

http://hostyourownwebsite.org/news/...horn-hunting-club-owls-head-article-1.2268225

Good lord

Wow! You know Magical Matt was working on her too.

Tools in cakes, cookies, pies and casseroles. Meat extenders for the creative cook

Act now and order this cookbook for just 3 easy payments of $19.95 (and one really difficult one that must be paid in pennies issued in 1945 only), and we will include the bonus informational DVD "Forty Ways to Roast Your Wiener" from the upcoming television series "The Well-Endowed Chef".

ok we need to get serious for a moment

I have a thousand guys

I assume there is a map of where all the rental homes are

why cant I send them to all the homes in the area like within 6 hours (whatever) like look at all the rentals in the DNA area kind of like at "once" you know what I mean

I dont think they are gonna pick to sleep in the mud- but they need to wrap this up before July 4 stuff cause then I fear someone is gonna get hurt ..........................

Act now and order this cookbook for just 3 easy payments of $19.95 (and one really difficult one that must be paid in pennies issued in 1945 only), and we will include the bonus informational DVD "Forty Ways to Roast Your Wiener" from the upcoming television series "The Well-Endowed Chef".

I like it- we are on our way to millions................................................a guaranteed NY Times Bestseller! Soon to be a major motion picture .....

Am I the only one getting tired of hot on the tracks? I mean it sounds rivoting, makes you want to stay tuned huh? but enough already.... it seems you aint hot on the trail of anything other than a needy woman in jail !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB