NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
act now and order this cookbook for just 3 easy payments of $19.95 (and one really difficult one that must be paid in pennies issued in 1945 only), and we will include the bonus informational dvd "forty ways to roast your wiener" from the upcoming television series "the well-endowed chef".

Post. Of. The. Day.

Hey

Those of us posting - there are 74 folks here- so we are NOT nuts by being fascnated by the whole mess!!!

Really beginning to think these guys are long gone.

The name of the hunt camp where one of the owners surprised the escapees was "Twisted Horn." The group that use the cabin are the "Twisted Horn Hunting Club" and they've been using it for about 15 years.

"Also, investigators were also looking into whether the inmates had bought cell phones from a female correction officer who authorities had discovered was selling them to inmates for a $1,000 apiece, sources said."

http://hostyourownwebsite.org/news/...horn-hunting-club-owls-head-article-1.2268225

This whole farce has gotten so bad its impossible to tell the difference between jokes and what really happened/is happening.

As for Tillie-- her powers of seduction and destruction amaze. Tantalizing Tillie the Terrible? Single-handedly corrupted a whole wing of the meanest baddest maximum security prison in NY. Epic.

This whole farce has gotten so bad its impossible to tell the difference between jokes and what really happened/is happening.

As for Tillie-- her powers of seduction and destruction amaze. Tantalizing Tillie the Terrible? Single-handedly corrupted a whole wing of the meanest baddest maximum security prison in NY. Epic.

I so agree with you re silly.......hey they have not hurt anyone - if they wanna run around in dirty underpants forever let em!!

Except them showing how easy it is to escape into Canada. Makes me wonder why they did not do that.

That's interesting. Can you summarize? I was unable to watch but I'm really curious on what they showed. I'm also surprised they didn't try going over the border.

That's interesting. Can you summarize? I was unable to watch but I'm really curious on what they showed. I'm also surprised they didn't try going over the border.

It was all old news to us. The DC show is after and it was really good, then CNN goes back into this case and that is really good also.

I'm wondering if we're being told that nothing good is happening because they know these guys are watching/listening media of all sorts, when in reality they're closing in bigtime. I sort of think so.

Really beginning to think these guys are long gone.

The DNA messes me up- but they should have them - so maybe they are long gone railroad tracks are the thing BUT the DNA was only 30 some miles- one of them was reported early on by a witness as limping... that registered to me ....but where are they???

It was all old news to us. The DC show is after and it was really good, then CNN goes back into this case and that is really good also.

[video=cnn;us/2015/06/23/new-york-manhunt-update-carroll-pkg-tsr.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/new-york-prison-break/index.html[/video]

Locals, looks like Owls Head is about 35 miles to the border, is that right?

Oops sorry I meant what they showed exactly about the ease of getting into Canada. Did they show a possible routing they could have taken by foot. Did they suggest they scaled fences? Or was it just as simple as walking across a field or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes