NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a homicide survivor, I am angry after reading all the privileges granted to these two murderers. I understand there are those groups on the outside that fight for prisoner rights and rehabilitation and humane treatment. Neither of these two showed humane treatment to their victims.

IMO the employees that helped these two escape lost sight of why these murderers were incarcerated in the first place. Yes, I am jaded and I have no sympathy. It is my hope that these two murderers are caught ASAP and put somewhere they never see the light of day, ever again. I have no idea what the payoff was for Palmer or Tillie, but they belong behind bars too. IMO

Um...not to sound unsympathetic, but how are you a homicide survivor?

And people should realize that Clinton is a maximum security prison meant to house murderers, not petty thieves or drug addicts. Prisons don't afford privileges based on crime of conviction, nor could they.

[video=twitter;613877632879460352]https://twitter.com/AC360/status/613877632879460352[/video]

I wonder if Palmer did favors for JM because he was her lover also?

Former inmate, Clinton Correctional Facility, Erik Jensen on AC360 right now.

Really interesting to hear his perspective since he was there and knew Matt, Sweat, and Tillie.

Inmate maintenance workers who have access to the catwalks let other inmates back there to rig their cells with enough power to cook, have their fan on, TV on, etc all at the same time in exchange for cigarettes or the like. Un freakin believable.

Um...not to sound unsympathetic, but how are you a homicide survivor?

And people should realize that Clinton is a maximum security prison meant to house murderers, not petty thieves or drug addicts. Prisons don't afford privileges based on crime of conviction, nor could they.

Survivors of Homicide
The organization for people who suffered the murder of a relative or close friend.

http://www.survivorsofhomicide.com/Website/Home.htm

Help me out - what's the catwalk in a prison? (I know this is probably a dumb question, but I don't know!) Thanks.

Sell paintings for money or drugs? Didn't Matt say he had pills for Tilly to drug up Lyle?

[video=twitter;613878516971642880]https://twitter.com/AC360/status/613878516971642880[/video]

Files baked in a cake--- so yesterday. They are on the cutting edge

Help me out - what's the catwalk in a prison? (I know this is probably a dumb question, but I don't know!) Thanks.

The catwalk is the area behind the cells where pipes, electricity, etc., are contained. When cells face "out" (as opposed to facing each other) so the catwalk is between two galleries (rows) of cells facing in opposite directions. In other words, one catwalk would, in such case, give you access to to galleries of cells' pipes, etc.

Thank you for that ^^^
I wasn't being rude, I was just confused.
I also lost my grandmother to a homicide and did not know such an organization (or term) existed.

(continued press conference, Guess taking questions)

we have virtually 100% assurance they were in that area but a sighting would indicate I have some kind of photographic evidence to corroborate that or a visual description so definitive that we can tell you that, but the witness saw a subject fleeing into the woods and that's the best.. (something, missed it)

We have over 1000 LE in this area and I (emphasis his) believe they were last seen around 1030am on Saturday morning. thank you.

Well, that means Dog the Bounty Hunter is full of crap, if he claims that HE received the tip about that cabin on Friday, when they weren't discovered until Saturday morning. I also heard somewhere that he and his wife are heading to NY to "help" with the search.

I wonder if Palmer did favors for JM because he was her lover also?

I'm starting to wonder if instead of being nicknamed "Tillie," Joyce may have been affectionately known by everyone at the prison as a two-letter nickname. A nickname one might use for someone named Bobbie Jean or Billy Joe. Just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog