NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Hillary one was particularly cartcature-like IMO.

They'd be best off doing caricatures on a boardwalk someplace for $10 each IMO. High-end art this is not. JMO, and I admittedly am not into art so what do I know. But JMO this stuff would be worth the most in 100 years when descendants of Mike and Frank find them in a barn someplace behind a Mobilgas Pegasus while filming an episode of American Pickers v.3.0.

JMO
I checked eBay's "Completed Listings" which were sold over the last year, and there weren't any original artwork of Tony Soprano that were sold or listed for more than $350.
Most were on a "Buy It Now" option and sold for around $99.00 or less. Maybe the eBay listing was over a year ago which I can't go back that far to check.

I checked eBay's "Completed Listings" which were sold over the last year, and there weren't any original artwork of Tony Soprano that sold for more than $350. Most were on a "Buy It Now" option and sold for around $99.00 or less. Maybe the eBay listing was over a year ago which I can't go back that far to check.

IMO to get that much out of it it would've had to have been right after the airing of the final episode, or right after James Gandolfini died.

Can someone help re-orient me... where is the present so-called 'hot spot searching' occurring now/today? And, am I right to understand that the last (publicly known) reliable "evidence" was the DNA in the cabin a week ago? tia

Yes, DNA from 6 days ago was the last reliable evidence and that was also the last time that Major Guess said he felt certain in his own mind that they were sighted. Searches as far as I understand are still in Malone & Owl's Head but that's based on what was happening yesterday, not on what I know for sure about today.

IMO to get that much out of it it would've had to have been right after the airing of the final episode, or right after James Gandolfini died.

Yep, I agree. I don't think you can go back that far on eBay to check.

Palmer's base salary in 2014 was about 72-73,000. The additional 20,000. would be overtime and/or performance based raises:

<snip>

Annual salary advancements are based on performance evaluations. Employees are also eligible for pay raises as negotiated by their certified bargaining agent.

http://www.doccs.ny.gov/jobs/CorrectionOfficer.html

NYS Employee Salary Database:

http://rochester.nydatabases.com/database/state-employee-salaries

<snip>

Palmer had worked at the prison in Dannemora for more than 27 years and had a base salary of $72,644. He had known Sweat and Matt for at least five years.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/arreste...witting-helper-in-escape-of-new-york-inmates/

Saw somewhere yesterday, the length of Palmer's relationships with Matt & Sweat. Believe it would be based upon when each entered the Honor Block. IOW, Sweat may have not have been in the Honor Block in 2003.

If I bump into again, I'll post.

I wish they would say "unconfirmed sighting" instead of "no credible sightings", which makes notifiers sound like liars. People are on edge and not too many are taking this ordeal lightly. JMO

Good lord guys - 4 terrorist attacks today. ONe an american company, France, chopped someones head off and hung it up

ANother one 27 hacked up

World going nuts

I don't know. I can't help but think it's somehow connected to someone that helped them after the escaped to get the heat off of the real trail. This is all my musings, I have nothing other than being on here with you all and watching all of this play out.

ITA...Maybe the peanut butter came from the prison, stored in Sweats or Matts cell.

These tools that Tillie snuck in could not help them escape.

I think they walked right out the front door.

While we're connecting dots with Palmer, I found it interesting that he REFUSED to grant his wife a divorce and instead was willing to give her the house and continue to pay her premiums on her insurance, etc, despite clearly having a new girlfriend and home and wanting to go on with his life.

When asking myself what perk could possibly exist for him in doing this, I could only think of one thing:

Husbands and Wives cannot be forced to testify against one another (at least not in NY).

No but his GF can.

Today we might hear of another CO involved.

I'm waiting...

So...how would their fingerprints and fresh DNA get into the cabin?

IMO i think it was planted before the breakout .... the items left seem
way to obvious! A sock w/blood on it (instant DNA) prison underwire, shoes... Just like the "have a good day" note left behind, this is a snarky
poke at the LE's. They wouldn't leave such obvious stuff behind.

They're long gone. JMO

IMO there is allot more shadiness of Palmer to me. Caring for wife is a ruse. She could have VNA, disability money and 'life insurance to him' He needs her on his taxes. She really doesn't need him. After 10 years, girlfriend would get sick of this. IMO being a caregiver gets old. Motive + pay off would be to have escapees to kill her. JMOO plus how disabled with MS is the wife? My friend has had MS for 7 years and she does well so far.

Palmer began working on the Honor Block about 8 years ago:

<snip>

Mr. Palmer had worked on the honor block for about eight years, the last seven of which were spent supervising Mr. Matt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/26/nyregion/corrections-officer-new-york-prison-escape.html

Also, interesting in link>Palmer buried the remainder of the paintings/drawings under LEAVES!

<snip>

After the inmates were found missing on June 6, Mr. Palmer burned a number of paintings in a fire pit at his home, according to the complaint. He buried others under leaves in the woods nearby in Dannemora. Investigators later recovered some of the paintings.

Was he pressed for time due to LE investigating him OR did he plan to retrieve them when it cooled down?

Anyone read anything about the chain of command at that joint? Who was Tillies immediate supervisor and who supervised Palmer? JMO

The BIG HOUSE (of cards)......sheesh JMO

That one doesn't even have a hat.
Idk.. I just feel like if he drew the hat a particular way on the sticky note then he's going to draw the hat pretty much the same on everything else. JMO

The "new note" found on the pole yesterday was not done by them IMO, but I just wanted to point out that the face on the sticky note was not hand drawn. All the straight lines were made with thin black tape. If you look closely, you can see the left slanted line of the mouth does not meet up with the straight line of the teeth (or tounge? lol) and the right slanted line of the mouth overlaps that same straight line. The handwriting is in pen, but circular line of the face is a different width than all the tape-made straight lines and a different width and texture than the pen used for the handwriting.

0.jpg

http://article.wn.com/view/2015/06/10/Who_are_Richard_Matt_and_David_Sweat_NY_prison_escapees_have/

BBM.

"Sweat was transferred to the Clinton Correctional Facility in October 2003."

<snip>

"Matt was transferred to the Clinton Correctional Facility in 2008. "

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Conv...e-County-deputy-escapes-prison-306368971.html

Palmer was assigned to A block 8 yrs ago

Palmer has known Matt since 2009 when Matt arrived on the A block

Palmer has known Sweat for about 5 years which is when Sweat arrived on the block

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...almer-statement-to-new-york-state-police.html

P2/3 Court Documents

Wife would have no knowledge of painting fiasco imo

Wait a minute. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77117&d=1435298698

That one there.. there's a certain line off to the right where you can find Owl's Head and follow the line up to Malone and then up to.. Constable. Where Israel Keyes' cottage is located, who buried caches of supplies all over state land and who told LE after capture the rough location/number of them and whose caches are known to have NOT all been recovered as of the time he killed himself in prison.

I've brought that up since literally the day they went missing.

I didn't realize one of the railroad beds tied together the towns of Owl's Head, Malone, and Constable all in one straight shot just prior to ending at the Canadian border until now.

@EditorLois: Malone, Constable residents get robo calls to expect more police presence. Escapee search in 3rd week. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;614393841010016256]https://twitter.com/editorlois/status/614393841010016256[/video]

Palmer began working on the Honor Block about 8 years ago:

<snip>

Mr. Palmer had worked on the honor block for about eight years, the last seven of which were spent supervising Mr. Matt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/26/nyregion/corrections-officer-new-york-prison-escape.html

Also, interesting in link>Palmer buried the remainder of the paintings/drawings under LEAVES!

<snip>

After the inmates were found missing on June 6, Mr. Palmer burned a number of paintings in a fire pit at his home, according to the complaint. He buried others under leaves in the woods nearby in Dannemora. Investigators later recovered some of the paintings.

Was he pressed for time due to LE investigating him OR did he plan to retrieve them when it cooled down?

I was WONDER what else he buried?

Anyone remember the Walking Dead episode where they buried weapons?

IMO there is allot more shadiness of Palmer to me. Caring for wife is a ruse. She could have VNA, disability money and 'life insurance to him' He needs her on his taxes. She really doesn't need him. After 10 years, girlfriend would get sick of this. IMO being a caregiver gets old. Motive + pay off would be to have escapees to kill her. JMOO plus how disabled with MS is the wife? My friend has had MS for 7 years and she does well so far.

...your inbox is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member