NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's up with the criminal who says Sweat is the artist?

Maybe Matt was providing Sweat with art to use as bargaining chips in the corrupt prison???

What if Sweat's deceased? Has there been any mention of cadaver dogs searching, as well?

Late to the question. No cadaver dogs I've heard of and I'm not expert SAR. If they used one from what I've read I'd suspect they would use the same type used for despondent or elder people whom walked away into the woods. I think they're air scenting cadaver dogs or they sample the air.

yes he was on anderson cooper.......so i'm not sure what his motivation would be? but he said it was really sweat who was the artist and he would have matt negotiate things for the paintings as matt was the people person (paraphrasing here)....

and then another night another guest said the same......imo as i have no link but i swear on my hive :D i heard it

i have no idea...........i have seen a letter by sweat.....very very neat handwriting, very similar to writing on post it but as far as artwork, no idea

Have there any pictures of Matt in a body bag or the vehicle removing his body?

yes he was on anderson cooper.......so i'm not sure what his motivation would be? but he said it was really sweat who was the artist and he would have matt negotiate things for the paintings as matt was the people person (paraphrasing here)....

and then another night another guest said the same......imo as i have no link but i swear on my hive :D i heard it

i have no idea...........i have seen a letter by sweat.....very very neat handwriting, very similar to writing on post it but as far as artwork, no idea

it sounds like something a sociopath would do. Pretend he is something he is not.

O/T Quite a sight ....reminds me of Batman massacre

cegrab-20150627-164959-168-1-762x428.jpg

http://news.sky.com/story/1509487/tunisia-exclusive-pictures-of-gunman-on-beach

Makes his story less credible, but he did not know Matt, and he was impressed with Sweat's sketches and detail....so maybe he just figured that the paintings were Sweats. I believed him until I heard that Matts family has some of his paintings. JMO

Do you think that is unusual? or normal?

now that you ask, no......usually they parade them down main street, anxious to show "the kill" as it were

eta...........to clarify.........not the usual imo

CIhtQNbWwAAHBCP.jpg

CIhtQNZWgAAhuRD.jpg

Zach Hirsch ‏@zdhirsch 2m2 minutes ago

At Dancing Goat Farm earlier today at the western edge of perimeter in Duane. Photos by Jenn Pond. #PrisonBreakNY

Makes his story less credible, but he did not know Matt, and he was impressed with Sweat's sketches and detail....so maybe he just figured that the paintings were Sweats. I believed him until I heard that Matts family has some of his paintings. JMO

[h=1]New York prison break convict Richard Matt painted portraits of Obama, Hillary, Oprah and other celebs for ex-con friend [/h]
I think some of the confusion is they found a lot of detailed drawings (Sweat) of like maps of the prison etc in his cell. Miss Queen Bee posted an
th
amazing array of his work

28PRISONART2-articleLarge.jpg

portrait16n-1-web.jpg

[h=3]Matt labeled this one of President Obama 'Dream fulfilled,' with Martin Luther King Jr. in the background[/h][h=3]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/richard-matt-made-portraits-obama-oprah-celebs-article-1.2259314[/h]

If Sweat truly has back issues, he had to be in major pain.

But I wonder if it wasn't fake to get drugs.

I have a friend who was a doctor in a city where crimmies would be sent.

She had all kinds of good ways to check if they were lying or not about their medical issues. I can't remember what any were right now. I wonder if a doc goes to the prison or if they are transported to a medical facility?

[h=1]New York prison break convict Richard Matt painted portraits of Obama, Hillary, Oprah and other celebs for ex-con friend [/h]
I think some of the confusion is they found a lot of detailed drawings (Sweat) of like maps of the prison etc in his cell. Miss Queen Bee posted an
th
amazing array of his work

28PRISONART2-articleLarge.jpg

portrait16n-1-web.jpg

[h=3]Matt labeled this one of President Obama 'Dream fulfilled,' with Martin Luther King Jr. in the background[/h][h=3]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/richard-matt-made-portraits-obama-oprah-celebs-article-1.2259314[/h]

The interviewed criminak said Sweat was the artist.

well that answers it then, i did not see anything with matt's family, only ex-inmates........

i guess they are BOTH artistic, but the paintings are matt's.....

although in the big scheme of things, WHO REALLY CARES....it's a huge waste of talent either way.......no matter who did them, they didn't seem to want to channel that talent into anything positive......what a total waste of two human beings, in every sense of the words.....TOTAL WASTES

i know, i posted them lol.........but then anderson cooper had these ex inmates on that all said sweat was the artist really so i wasn't sure......i haven't seen where family had any proof, just inmates......and they have said both.......that person that had the paintings i posted before was an ex inmate also.......

anyway......just wondering.........

The handwriting on the Oprah painting looks like Sweat's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990