NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm going to keep on transcribing from CNN since Jean Casarez is on the scene at Alice Hyde medical center and inside the perimeter, they saw ambulances coming down the highway and turned into the medical center in case that's where they were going, and they were, so she's got the inside situation there thankfully - I like her.)

Programme just started on ID over here in the UK, was thinking it was a bit premature when one of them was still on the run... log in here and find out hes been caught!

Jean Casarez "the ambulances are already at the ER entrance, it is backed in, face out, like they do, so taking David Sweat or anyone off hte stretcher to go into hte ER I would not be able to see anyone's face but this ambulance is very similar to the two I saw come at a high rate of speed into this medical center at a high rate of speed just a short time ago.. now I see a paramedic...

this is a smaller hospital...

LE shaking hands with other LE that I see.. they obviously feel a job has been done here..

It is a job done, and well done. Relieved for all of them and their families that every one of them gets to go home alive and get some sleep.

Really hoping Sweat survives and that he is NOT returned to Clinton. That he gets thrown in solitary confinement in another prison, and that some entity outside the prison system monitors what happens to him.

(I'm going to keep on transcribing from CNN since Jean Casarez is on the scene at Alice Hyde medical center and inside the perimeter, they saw ambulances coming down the highway and turned into the medical center in case that's where they were going, and they were, so she's got the inside situation there thankfully - I like her.)

Cool. I'll probably upload more video if they go back to her too.

@pressrepublican: Sweat in stable condition.
[video=twitter;615253308815634432]https://twitter.com/pressrepublican/status/615253308815634432[/video]

Not same hospital, I'm sure.......Plattsburgh is where Tillie went I think. Same name hospital. I DO hope they have good surgeons and that he lives to tell. JMO

CNN - we're right outside this hospital in malone ny i've been told by a ny state trooper david sweat is inside the ER as we speak and no LE was shot and hurt, we saw two ambulances and about 7 police cars racing down the street, we followed them, this officer said he HEARD nobody else was shot but we can't know 100% for sure but Sweat is inside this ER.

this officer I dont believe was in the position to know his condition. It does not appear he's dead, but we do not know how seriously he was hurt. We can tell you the ambulances were SCREAMING down the street. We can tell you one of the ambulances was empty, the other held Sweat.

When you leave Quebec and cross the border, you are in Constable NY. It does appear Canada was the direction Sweat was heading. But we can confirm Sweat is inside the Alice Hyde Medical Center in Malone, NY.

Fox Live:

Area where Sweat was shot is rural

but a residential area

Poplar Rd

as soon as i posted the press release from the NY state police about the autopsy i decided to make homemade marinara sauce....YOU'RE WELCOME PEOPLE :D :skip:

good job LEOs :cheer: and thank god none were injured in the take down of this criminal except him and i'm glad he was taken alive and will live to tell the tale, again GOOOOD JOB :cheer:

@pressrepublican: Ambulance that carried David Sweat to Alice Hyde Medical Ctr in Malone. http://t.co/UPnxKCEyTy
[video=twitter;615254552670019585]https://twitter.com/pressrepublican/status/615254552670019585[/video]

CNN - talking to LE analyst Tom Fuentes - he says "right now LE are doing NOTHING, it's all in the hands of ER personnel, the police really at this point, now they can start recalling all the other officers and getting them back to their normal duties and wait to find out his medical condition. They won't need 1200 officers to babysit him at the hospital."

Jean Casarez - "I will tell you what I just heard, I heard one officer tell another they're expecting a delivery of medical equipment and before that there was a woman who was tryng to get in and she got out her badge and said "i'm with the surgery unit" so we don't know if this was a regular shift or someone who was called in."

Stable condition sounds good. He must be pissed he's still alive.

I haven't heard anything about stable condition or otherwise.. ?

CInLkqzWsAAsAgA.jpg

Yeah, I wondered why they'd drive like an hour away all the way over to Malone if she was having chest pains...

@Tom_Winter: David Sweat has been shot and taken into custody. He is being treated at the same hospital Joyce Mitchell went to for her panic attack.
[video=twitter;615255691813646336]https://twitter.com/tom_winter/status/615255691813646336[/video]

CNN - LEO on walkie talkies all around the outside of the hospital. "They are expecting medical equipment to come into the hospital "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel