GUILTY NY - Shekeria Cash, 3 and Dimitri Cash Jr, 5, kidnapped, found safe, Greece, 18 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JAN 19, 2021
Amber Alert update: Men tied up mom, 2 kids before kidnapping brother, sister, police say - syracuse.com
[...]

While no suspects have been identified, the police chief said investigators want to speak with Dimitri Cash, Shekeria and Dimitri Jr.’s father. So far, police have not been able to find the siblings’ biological father or mother.

Shekeria and Dimitri Jr. had been with their foster family for about two years, Forsythe said.

Dimitri Cash, of Rochester, was arrested last January and charged with forcibly taking Dimitri Jr. from his elementary school, according to the Democrat & Chronicle. The case against him is pending.

[...]

This is 20 minutes from my home. I’ll keep you posted on local news here in the ROC (Rochester) - the story is all over here and the amber alert woke me up in the middle of the night. I think you all have it covered thus far. Nothing new reported on the 6 o’clock news. Crossing my fingers. I hope they find bio dad soon. I know he is not a suspect but he has abducted his son from school in the past so definitely needs to be found and questioned.

If it was a parent or both, this is still no way to handle the situation. Those poor kids and foster mother who were tied up, (whomever did this) will be scarred for life. Not to mention the two that were taken as well. IMO

13WHAM News obtained chilling dispatch audio from the minutes after the abduction was reported: "Somebody broke into the house, duct taped everyone and took two kids. Supposed to be a three- and four-year-old who were taken."

It was followed by this: "Suspect name is Dimitri Cash."

Greece Police Chief Drew Forsythe later clarified Cash is a person of interest.

Father of Amber Alert children engulfed in a three-year custody battle

13WHAM News obtained chilling dispatch audio from the minutes after the abduction was reported: "Somebody broke into the house, duct taped everyone and took two kids. Supposed to be a three- and four-year-old who were taken."

It was followed by this: "Suspect name is Dimitri Cash."

Greece Police Chief Drew Forsythe later clarified Cash is a person of interest.

Father of Amber Alert children engulfed in a three-year custody battle

Well, there it is. What do we know about dad?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld
Back