NY NY - Sneha Ann Philip, 31, New York City, 10 Sep 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personally I’ve always held the opinion that she was murdered and disposed of, most likely by someone from her family or someone close to her. The random lies from her family right after her disappearance are jarring.

<modsnip -opinion stated as fact>

Disappearing to start a new life or suicide as well as the infamous “helping out during 9/11”/“being on top of the WTC” as put out by her own family are all extremely improbable if you look at the case closely.

Last edited by a moderator:
But if she is declared to have died in the attacks, there would no longer be an open case. The ruling that she died on 9/11 means the police would not be actively looking.
It's really odd that the family kept insisting that she be put down as a victim of 9/11, to go as far as hiring someone expensive to declare her as so.

If there was no solid evidence or irredeemable proof that she did, then why hinder the case by doing so?

It's really odd that the family kept insisting that she be put down as a victim of 9/11, to go as far as hiring someone expensive to declare her as so.

If there was no solid evidence or irredeemable proof that she did, then why hinder the case by doing so?
She died a hero in the WTC.
vs
She was murdered as a result of risky lifestyle choices.

In a case with these circumstances, she'd need to be declared legally dead to officially (albeit rhetorically) deem her not alive - thereby freeing her assets, starting probate and other legal situations where her estate is in limbo. Her family trying to declare her a 9/11 victim isn't suspicious on its own as the surrounding details certainly make it likely she is dead (medically).

The OCME is still looking at bone fragments and identifying people with DNA, they get a couple ID's a year now.
Yes, but the people were already declared to have died on 9/11 at the World Trade Center and the cases are closed years before the positive ID. They weren’t considered missing until remains were confirmed to be them and only then was the case closed.

The OCME is still looking at bone fragments and identifying people with DNA, they get a couple ID's a year now.
Agree, but if you look at where she could have been versus where the people who are still being identified were, it is nearly impossibke for her to be in that group. The poor souls who are only fragments were high up in the towers and all of the restaurant patrons were accounted for, so she was not there either.

It is still very odd to me a judge ruled she died in the Towers. If you read up on options for where a non-worker would be, she would have no business being in there. IMO, I have read and listened to basically everything about this case, but I’m not pulling MSM at the moment. MOO

In a case with these circumstances, she'd need to be declared legally dead to officially (albeit rhetorically) deem her not alive - thereby freeing her assets, starting probate and other legal situations where her estate is in limbo. Her family trying to declare her a 9/11 victim isn't suspicious on its own as the surrounding details certainly make it likely she is dead (medically).
She has been though.

The family fought to have her listed as a victim of 9/11. A court overruled this and her name was taken off the memorial. Then, the family hired people and fought in court again to have her declared as a victim so her name could be on the memorial (which it now is). There is still no evidence she has died as a result of the 9/11 attacks.

I mean, my own opinion of course, but if I was a mother and my daughter randomly went missing with no indication she was near the WTC during 9/11, and no body or evidence was recovered, I would not want to declare her officially dead as I would like to find out the official truth, seek justice if she was murdered, or have hope she is still living. I certainly wouldn't fight to have her be declared a victim/dead. JMO ofc.

In fact this reminds me of a trending case. Skye Budnick, who perhaps had depression or suicidal thoughts, went missing when she booked a one-way trip to Japan. Her family is still looking for her (no trace of her has been found) but they have never declared her officially dead. In fact, they had to pay off her student loans and car payments as they refused to have her declared dead. There's actually more reason to believe that Skye is dead than Sneha being a victim of 9/11, because Skye said at one point she "wanted to die in Japan". Sneha's family is considerably more wealthy than Skye's family. Just a contrast b/w families.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back