Found Deceased NY - Tom Kelsey, 45, Katch at Venetian Shores, Lindenhurst, 7 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Tom Kelsey, 45, has lived in his Centereach home for eight months. Kelsey was reported missing after not showing up for work on Monday.

A friend said the last time he spoke to Kelsey he said he was going to meet some friends along with a woman he met online.

Kelsey was last seen leaving the parking lot of the Katch Restaurant at Venetian Shores Park in a red 2015 GMC Yukon around 10 p.m. Sunday.

'We won’t stop looking': Loved ones search for missing Centereach man

Good to see this posted......One thing to note the Yukon is distinctive...red and big....will need frequent gas stops......so if being driven it would stick out to public and be caught on security cameras at gas stations......has there been any activity on his debit and credit cards? Who is the woman he ws going to meet and who are the other "friend set" ? IIRC Tom was at a birthday party for a friend with friends and left to meet up with the woman and friends...…...wonder if anywhere with long term parking has been checked...airport.....Hampton Jitney lot.....LIRR station....even Home Depot and Lowes and Tanger have cars parked overnight ….this is something I have noticed...…...sending a lot of prayers to Tom and his family and friends

I'm so glad to see this posted. I'm a local, grew up in Centereach and regularly frequent The Katch at Venetian.Where is Tom? I, too, am wondering when his truck will show up. Our local News 12 has let this leave their radar and I encouraged some of his close friends thru SM to post here, as this community is the best of its' kind online.

I know Tom personally. Over 16 years now. He’s best friends with my ex husband, he was in my wedding party. I know Tom to be an outstanding guy that never had any issues with anyone. Who just disappears into thin air without anyone seeing a thing?

I know Tom personally. Over 16 years now. He’s best friends with my ex husband, he was in my wedding party. I know Tom to be an outstanding guy that never had any issues with anyone. Who just disappears into thin air without anyone seeing a thing?
Welcome to Websleuths, @Squeekietoy, but I'm sorry it is under such sad circumstances. I'm always surprised how some people just disappear, but I'm even more surprised when their vehicles can't be found. Is there anywhere near The Katch at Venetian where his vehicle could have gone off the road?

Welcome to Websleuths, @Squeekietoy, but I'm sorry it is under such sad circumstances. I'm always surprised how some people just disappear, but I'm even more surprised when their vehicles can't be found. Is there anywhere near The Katch at Venetian where his vehicle could have gone off the road?

This is something I’ve been thinking about for days. I’ve been over to Katch twice this past weekend. There are canals and marinas. Katch is literally surrounded by water, as are the side streets that lead to the main highway. However, even if he (or someone else) launched the vehicle into the water, someone would have seen or heard something.

This is something I’ve been thinking about for days. I’ve been over to Katch twice this past weekend. There are canals and marinas. Katch is literally surrounded by water, as are the side streets that lead to the main highway. However, even if he (or someone else) launched the vehicle into the water, someone would have seen or heard something.
I don't know how anyone goes missing in NYC or the western half of Long Island, as there are so many people living there, but it happens. Especially if something happens late at night - there are not as many people outside to observe things happening.

I sure hope nothing has happened to Tom, and that he will be found safely, but I also hope that parking lots and the shoreline are being searched, just in case.

Any chance he could have hopped a ferry ? with or without his car...………..Please encourage his friends to come here and register !!!!!!

Funny how this does happen...….one case I follow closely is Robert Mayer...disappeared 2013 the Friday before Fathers Day....info came out in another forum that was never mentioned here at all....a lot of crazy ensued with that to say the least.

I'm surprised this isn't getting more traffic. I've been following and I wondered a few things. Do they know where his cell phone last pinged? Is it possible he drove into the water? I can't seem to find any info as to whether they are searching the area waters for his car.

I also follow Robert Mayer and Michael Taus and am amazed there has been no trace of any of them. Long Island is so populated, I can't imagine vanishing like that.

Missing-Person-1.jpg

MISSING PERSON – Tom Kelsey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereforthechildren