Found Safe NY - Travis, 25, Deanna, 24, & Cooper Reynolds, 19 mos, Utica, 5 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am kind of confused. Neither of their cell phones are on and can be pinged? I guess because they were first reported missing several days after going missing?

Why didn't brother Patrick report them missing, since he saw them last in Utica? Papa Scott made the report from Alabama?

Everyone,

I am truly at my wit's end. I have had to remove over 20 posts just now all talking about the "crazy Facebook page" or discussing what the admins do on the Facebook page.

There is a very good reason why WE DO NOT ALLOW FACEBOOK DISCUSSION. It is because rarely are FB discussions accurate. If we allowed FB then Websleuths might as well shut down because we would sound insane posting those types of theories that Facebook allows.

What do the administrators of a Facebook page have to do with Websleuths and our discussion?

Now your discussion of this drama which has nothing to do with Websleuths has leaked onto my personal FB page.

One of the administrators messaged me and asked me to let you know the following: "The family specifically asked us to close the group and remove the previous posts".

THIS IS A PROMISE. IF ANYONE MENTIONS FACEBOOK AGAIN ON THIS THREAD AUTOMATIC 30 TIMEOUT.

My sincerest apologies- I thought it was a family page. I will make sure not to let that happen again. I realize now there are two FB pages- that one, which is an official page, and the father's FB page ( of the woman missing).

I think I am going to take the same route as a couple of other posters and bow out of this case. It sounds very personal to me- I will check in to see if they are found safe and sound (hopefully soon).

Thanks, Tricia, and sorry again.

UTICA - The search continues for a family of three from North Carolina. On Sunday, WKTV spoke with the father of the woman who is missing. His name is Scott Franz from Alabama. Franz told WKTV at this point the family is still missing and needs the public's help.
The family of three was last seen in South Utica on Monday, February 5th. The family was visiting other family who lives in the area.
“We are extremely concerned and devastated,” said Franz. “We have a daughter named Deanna who is our only daughter and Cooper who is our only grandson.”
Franz also told WKTV that the family was staying in a cabin north of Utica. He also mentioned that the last time he spoke with his daughter was almost a week ago.
“Last word was that they were going to go back to the cabin and be in the area for a few days,” said Franz. “Then they kind of just disappeared.”
Franz said the next day he had some short texts with his daughter and then they went “silent”.
The family of three was last seen driving a silver Honda Fit with a North Carolina plate “EHJ 6976” in Utica.
http://www.wktv.com/content/news/North-Carolina-Family-of-3-Still-Missing-473741193.html

It was the first question I asked, which had nothing to do w facebook: Was he being deployed? What is his Bat Mos and unit? Was he on authorized leave and does he own firearms?

From the article:
Utica Police Department Lt. Bryan Coromato said on Sunday that Travis Reynolds, 25, his wife, Deanna Reynolds, 24, and their son, Cooper Reynolds were last seen Feb. 5 while visiting Deanna Reynolds’ family.

Deanna Reynolds’ family has not heard from her since Feb. 6. They have filed missing persons reports for her and her son, Coromato said.

“We are trying to figure out why they have gone dark,” Coromato said. “The family of the female is very concerned about their safety.”

He said at this point, police do not suspect foul play.
The family may have been headed toward Niagara Falls, New York.

BBM. Interesting wording by the police Lt. Why would her family only report her and the baby missing if they are a married couple? :thinking:

Hi Gardener! The Niagara Falls info was new to me, do they know someone there? Seems to be much we are not privy to!

Hi Gardener! The Niagara Falls info was new to me, do they know someone there? Seems to be much we are not privy to!

The above article says they had been in Utica to visit her family. They could have wanted to go see Niagara Falls as a touristy thing before leaving the area. But the worry only for her and the baby is really strange, IMO. Makes me wonder what interactions had taken place with her family in New York... :thinking:

Perhaps her father saw something or heard something disturbing from both! cctv would sure help after they left family home to "eat." Forgive me, recovering from surgery, did they say where the wanted to eat? Was Travis not comfortable there? And of course where on earth are they and the dogs...
Not bailing, something very wrong here.

Perhaps her father saw something or heard something disturbing from both! cctv would sure help after they left family home to "eat." Forgive me, recovering from surgery, did they say where the wanted to eat? Was Travis not comfortable there? And of course where on earth are they and the dogs...
Not bailing, something very wrong here.

Well her dad is in Alabama so they were not visiting him. It does make me wonder if her family didn't know her husband very well or had some sort of rift with him. I also think it's interesting that the Lt. said the family "went dark". That wording specifically makes it sound like they suspect the lack of communication is on purpose and not due to a car accident or something. Strange. JMO.

Someone asked where I heard he is to report back tomorrow. I believe it was either the brother or the father. It was somewhere in one of the groups, so take it with a grain of salt until I have actual factual proof that this is the case. :)

Please don’t take this into any kind of political discussion.

I live about 30 mins from Ft. Bragg and have several military friends and acquaintances. The past week or so things have been pretty tense around base, with talk about heading into North Korea. Some people are pretty upset about it. I wonder if the Reynolds family decided to run. Utica, NY is very close to the Canadian border.

Where is this coming from? I follow the news pretty closely and haven't seen any indications we might be ramping up for a N. Korean action.

From the article:

BBM. Interesting wording by the police Lt. Why would her family only report her and the baby missing if they are a married couple? :thinking:

It's probably a misstatement by the media. If the entire family was together and they all disappeared then the reporting person can't just report two people missing if there are three that are missing together, know what I mean?

I am reading reports that they have been found in Tennessee. I am so happy this family is safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back