Found Deceased Spain - Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw today DTR on his Facebook saying he was back in Britain for a couple of weeks for among other things, to attend Jay's funeral, so it might be soon.

Would the family publicize when the funeral is? They might want to avoid a media and public feeding frenzy. Though Debbie did say she wanted a big send off, so who knows?

If there's to be a UK autopsy this will hold up the funeral another while. I think the family really need to bury him as soon as, as only then will they find some sort of closure and begin to grieve properly.

Wasn't it reported that Jay's clothing and "belongings" were near his body? What do you guys make of that considering the story is that he fell to his death?

Wasn't it reported that Jay's clothing and "belongings" were near his body? What do you guys make of that considering the story is that he fell to his death?
I can't remember the exact wording now but possibly said beside his body? Which I think was debunked at the time as down to translation and actually meant 'with' his body or some such. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back