GUILTY NY - Twenty dead in Limo Crash, Schoharie County, 6 Oct 2018 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So does the testimony of the Mavis employees who admit they did not actually perform all the services they were told to do, or make all the repairs that were needed, actually help the defendant? Are the Mavis people testifying for the defense?

Seems to me like the defendant paid for work that wasn’t completed (hence the prosecutor asking a witness what items on the repair invoice he had lied about) and therefore probably assumed that all necessary repairs had been made. AND since the vehicle passed inspection (in spite of a Mavis employee admitting he did not actually inspect it) the defendant could claim that he truly did not know it was not roadworthy.

So does the testimony of the Mavis employees who admit they did not actually perform all the services they were told to do, or make all the repairs that were needed, actually help the defendant? Are the Mavis people testifying for the defense?

Seems to me like the defendant paid for work that wasn’t completed (hence the prosecutor asking a witness what items on the repair invoice he had lied about) and therefore probably assumed that all necessary repairs had been made. AND since the vehicle passed inspection (in spite of a Mavis employee admitting he did not actually inspect it) the defendant could claim that he truly did not know it was not roadworthy.
I hear you…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back