NY - Twins, boy and girl, 5, found dead in Bronx apartment, no signs of obvious trauma, Mount Hope, 18 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lead poisoning was my first thought because it doesn’t kill fast but a person is sick for a while. They have been sick for a week before. I still think it could be lead.imo
My thoughts too. Old lead paint chipping off a wall, door, etc.
Hoping there will be an unequivocal report. Soon.
It's just so, so sad.

This could be coincidental since they are probably in kindergarten which is when many kids are formally evaluated for the first time.
It could be. I wonder if the twins had attended any type of preschool or Headstart before kindergarten and if they were receiving regular medical care throughout their lives.

I guess if they are found to have died of natural causes, the public may never know the cause of death, unless there is a public health threat?

Last edited:
Genetic mutation?

IDK, something to consider/discuss as we wait for toxicology reports.

jmho ymmv lrr
i would have never believe that 4 deaths from the same family was natural causes. After reading that article about kathleen folbigg and lookiing her up, she has now been pardoned and released after spending all them years in prison, nobody believing she was innocent. This has made me really think. Thanks for posting this.

I am thoroughly confused. Smothered? Then what was all this about?

The kids were reportedly both sick leading up to their deaths, Kenny said. The boy had been experiencing cold symptoms for around one to two weeks prior to Monday, and officials said he had been sent home from school last Tuesday, as well as on Nov. 30 because he was vomiting. The girl, meanwhile, was suffering from an ear infection, according to her mother, and authorities said she had been vomiting and “acting irrational” at school, including by biting and spitting.

Both were found foaming at the mouth and nose at the time of their discovery,”

Sounds like they were poisoned in the weeks prior, and when they didn't die quicky enough she speed that up by smothering then. ALL MOO! Seriously, what was up with all that in the weeks prior to their deaths??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back