DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This source seems pretty certain...

Body Found in Hudson River Could be Missing Kayaker: Source

snipped
"We were informed that a body had been recovered from the Hudson River and that body was believed to be from Mr. Viafore," forensic scientist Michael Archer told NBC 4 New York.

Angelika Graswald, 35, who had been his fiancee, has been indicted on a second-degree murder charge in the case. Archer works for attorneys representing Graswald.

"It is my understanding that the body located today was found in the general vicinity where Mr. Viafore went missing," Archer said, "and from various media reporting, the police have said that the clothing on the person found match what Mr. Viafore was last seen wearing."

Body pulled from Hudson River is likely missing kayaker - NY Daily News
734351087ab4e708d3e9354825d0a69e.jpg

More@Link
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/body-pulled-hudson-river-missing-kayaker-article-1.2233527
:(
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!!!
Also from the link:
" Graswald has maintained her innocence to PEOPLE in three exclusive jailhouse interviews, and says she was "devastated" by his drowning"
Seriously did she forgot what she told LE before?!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

I would think that she's working hard planning for her defense. I would think she's going for mentally incompetent.

Just saw the news. I have a feeling we will have our answers very soon.

Body found in Hudson River near where kayaker Vincent Viafore disappeared | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV
(snip)
The body of a man was found near West Point Military Academy Saturday afternoon.
More@Link
http://pix11.com/2015/05/23/body-fo...ar-where-kayaker-vincent-viafore-disappeared/
:candle:

This link says the body was found near the Cornwall Yacht Club (where Angelica was "rescued" from):

The body was found near the Cornwall Yacht Club, about a mile south of where Viafore's kayak capsized. A medical examiner is attempting to determine the identity of the body.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...s-to-be-Missing-Kayaker-Source-304833231.html

Body dressed in same clothes as those worn by missing kayaker 'murdered by his fiancée' pulled from the Hudson River | Daily Mail Online

On Saturday, a corpse was found floating in the water near the Cornwall Yacht Club, around a mile south from where Viafore reportedly capsized, according to a forensic scientist on the case.

Clothing on the body matches the attire worn by the kayaker on the evening he disappeared near Bannerman Island, scientist Michael Archer told NBC New York following the grim discovery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ker-murdered-fianc-e-pulled-Hudson-River.html

So sad. :(

For those of you with experience with other water cases... Do you think if he was poisoned or drugged that it will still show up in his system after this long?

My utmost condolences to the family and friends of Vincent . Thank you for the photos, Kimi !

May justice be harsh for the despicable thing who did this.

:moo:

So sad. :(

For those of you with experience with other water cases... Do you think if he was poisoned or drugged that it will still show up in his system after this long?

RSBM

One would assume if he was drugged it would indicate premeditation ; and the charges can be upgraded from 2nd degree ?
She surely didn't tamper with his kayak and sit and watch him drown (hate to type that) on the 'spur of the moment', or an attack of unplanned rage ?
This took some planning .... in her shallow and cruel mind !
Cannot imagine what Vince's family and friends are going through. :(

It's really hard saying this. :(
But don't forget there's a gun missing IIRC

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

My utmost condolences to the family and friends of Vincent . Thank you for the photos, Kimi !

May justice be harsh for the despicable thing who did this.

The ME hasn't formally released the ID yet, but I'll be surprised if it isn't him - because of the statement that the clothing was similar.

The writing is essentially on the wall.

I just imagine the wait is agonizing.

:(

RBBM: I couldn't agree with you more!

Tweet via @ABC7NY

Body recovered from Hudson River identified as missing kayaker http://7online.com/737821/ via @ABC7NY

[...]
CORNWALL (WABC) -- The body recovered from the Hudson River on Saturday has been positively identified as that of 46-year-old Vincent Viafore.

Embedded video & More@Link

My sincere and heartfelt condolences to the Viafore family and those who loved Mr. Viafore. I am so sad that his loss has finally been confirmed, but thankful they will be able to bid him a proper farewell. Not knowing where your loved one is, night after night, is pure torture.
As the pursuit of #JusticeForVinny evolves, I have faith that LE will continue to build a strong case. He should have been allowed to live out a long and happy life, filled with love.
Instead, his light was extinguished by evil.
He didn't deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads