NY NY - Yolanda Bindics, 25, Jamestown, 10 Aug 2004

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kelly - no, is there a hit counter available that can give you those stats? I know geocities can provide one if you use their service, but do not know about freewebs, who I have Yolanda's site through. Any help and suggestions you can provide would be excellent.

I use one from sitemeter. com. It works pretty good and is free. I don't know anything about freewebs, but I'm sure it would work for you.

http://www.sitemeter.com/

I submitted the link request to laci.peterson.com, which is a huge hit maker. Hopefully, they will add her soon. As time permits, I will work on other links.

Kelly

This came to me as a message on my site.
Please all, take a look.

Quote:

Here is a Website for Yolanda. The site includes news articals, pictures and printable posters.

Find Yolanda

Thank you all, for your support and prayers!
Michelle B. Jamestown, NY

I'm not bashing Yolanda - just trying to find a motive. Yolanda, I believe, had 4 children by different men. The police officer, who is now a "person of interest," may have found her to be an easy target for sex. I wonder if she was pregnant with his child.

Why would an adult police officer be put on administrative leave for having a heterosexual relationship with a single adult? I haven't seen the actual reason for the administrative leave--does anyone know?

It suggests to me that the officer is married, but I don't know if that is grounds for administrative leave.

I am praying that this mother will be found safe. What a tragedy for this family.........those four little children.

xxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Does anybody have access to read articles from the Post Journal (newspaper for Jamestown, NY) online?

There are a couple of articles in the Post Journal regarding Yolanda's disappearance. One of which states that cops do not believe her recent trip to Canada played a role in her disappearance. I'd like to be able to read them and place them on her site, but it says I must be a subscriber. :(

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=22620

This latest search was concentrated in an area of northwest Jamestown, with personnel pacing off a grid on property near Jones Gifford Road.

Police cadets, Jamestown fire police and others were involved in the search. At one point Thursday morning, the operation was large enough that The Salvation Army was on hand to provide meals. Neighbors say at least one helicopter had been seen in the vicinity.

From channel 2 NBC news in Buffalo. I live in Lancaster, which is a suburb.

This morning on the radio it was stated that the searches yielded no results.

I am praying for her and her family and children.

Update: August 27 2004

JAMESTOWN, N.Y. In western New York, police are intensifying the search for Yolanda Bindics, a 25-year-old mother of four who has been missing since August 10th.

Police brought in a car as possible evidence in the case. Detectives say the owner of the vehicle _ Clarence Carte _ is a person of interest in Bindic's disappearance and was arrested today on unrelated charges.

Investigators are performing forensic tests on the car but aren't commenting on what they are looking for. Bindics was last seen leaving the Dollar Store where she worked as a manager.

Jamestown police are asking that anyone with information about her disappearance contact them
http://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=2229869

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040828/1056706.asp

"A 30-year-old Jamestown man who is an alleged fugitive from Florida and is wanted for questioning in the highly publicized disappearance of Yolanda Bindics has been taken into custody, Jamestown police said Friday.

Clarence C. Carte, believed to be the father of Bindics' youngest child, was apprehended in a traffic stop and arrested with the assistance of four police agencies, authorities said."

Librarian said:
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040828/1056706.asp

"A 30-year-old Jamestown man who is an alleged fugitive from Florida and is wanted for questioning in the highly publicized disappearance of Yolanda Bindics has been taken into custody, Jamestown police said Friday.

Clarence C. Carte, believed to be the father of Bindics' youngest child, was apprehended in a traffic stop and arrested with the assistance of four police agencies, authorities said."

I said from the begining that one of her children's fathers is probably involved. Sad.
Karen

Anyone hear anything new about Yolanda? I can't find anything new in the news. I hope she is safe somewhere.

She is still missing and there are no more new updates. It seems as though her case has fallen out of the spotlight. :(

Brains & NoBull said:
She is still missing and there are no more new updates. It seems as though her case has fallen out of the spotlight. :(

What about this Clarence guy? Did he check out?
Karen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srg164
Back